Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about the Super Facility (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=639990)

penguin66 Mar 28 2019 10:42 PM

I had just sent super facility products to my neighbors without issue, then went to the trade marketplace to give away super facility products there, and I find I have no products. The products from earlier in the week that have already been produced and given away are also now gone. I've run cache cleaner and cleared out my cookies. I think I'm done with the super facility until things are working better.

Taz D Mar 28 2019 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguin66 (Post 6292506)
I had just sent super facility products to my neighbors without issue, then went to the trade marketplace to give away super facility products there, and I find I have no products. The products from earlier in the week that have already been produced and given away are also now gone. I've run cache cleaner and cleared out my cookies. I think I'm done with the super facility until things are working better.

Hi Penguin,
What time is it at your location. Any products you have not given away or sold will be removed at midnight your time. You start over each day at midnight producing the products for that day.

penguin66 Mar 28 2019 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6292510)
Hi Penguin,
What time is it at your location. Any products you have not given away or sold will be removed at midnight your time. You start over each day at midnight producing the products for that day.

It is currently 9:49pm in my location, so nothing should have reset yet.

Taz D Mar 28 2019 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguin66 (Post 6292514)
It is currently 9:49pm in my location, so nothing should have reset yet.

Hi penguin,
Check your computer date and time and make sure they are correct as that would be what controls the time it resets.



Only thing I can suggest is to report it to Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

penguin66 Mar 28 2019 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6292518)
Hi penguin,
Check your computer date and time and make sure they are correct as that would be what controls the time it resets.



Only thing I can suggest is to report it to Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Thanks Taz. Computer date and time are correct, so it is an issue for support.

Aussie Rae Apr 15 2019 11:17 PM

when in the Trade Market today, offer was sent to a farmer.. no reply, no pop saying farmer was busy etc, so sent offer 2 more times... same result. Farmer sent me a private message (after I commented that I was not getting replies to the offer) and she had received a pop up saying another farmer had taken it... which was strange as I had not sent an offer on that particular product to any other farmer... putting down to a glitch.. hoping it was a one off....

Grumpdad May 11 2019 03:00 PM

This super facility is a joke, for 3 nights I have spent best part of an hour trying to GIFT products and might get one taker, I am giving it up as an absolute time waster

Taz D May 11 2019 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpdad (Post 6297430)
This super facility is a joke, for 3 nights I have spent best part of an hour trying to GIFT products and might get one taker, I am giving it up as an absolute time waster

Hi Grumpdad,
I moved your post to the General Feedback thread about the Super Facility as this has nothing to do with the current release.

MOM GLENDA May 17 2019 04:41 PM

i get that same message so many times until i just losing my products i not going to the market at all most days i lose all products its not worth staying there a hour sometimes 2 hours and be told they selling to the mayor or someone else got the product .i always change products before i click on another person .even though no one got what i just sent. something needs to change .

Taz D May 17 2019 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA (Post 6299374)
i get that same message so many times until i just losing my products i not going to the market at all most days i lose all products its not worth staying there a hour sometimes 2 hours and be told they selling to the mayor or someone else got the product .i always change products before i click on another person .even though no one got what i just sent. something needs to change .

Hi Mom Glenda,
I moved your post to the General Feedback about the Super Facility as you are not asking about anything we can fix. We can't make people accept the products or stop selling their non-ingredients as that was changed so they would not get the pop up while they are selling.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 PM.