Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- February 15th, 2013 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=523846)

Taz D Mar 03 2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmfslots (Post 5462210)
I cannot buy all the train switch tracks. I tried to buy and then click on an empty space- a Loading Progress bar appears and I see a -500 flash on the screen. But no switch track appears. In other words, I WAS CHARGED FOR SEVERAL SWITCH TRACKS BUT DID NOT RECEIVE THEM! Also- the one I did get looks nothing like the picture.

First clear the memcache (link below), then close the unsetting text page and your farm if it is open. Then clear the browser cache and close the browser.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Taz D Mar 03 2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunnyD (Post 5462198)
yes we have satalitte in teh house i'm on the phone with their tech
support now

Because Farm Town is more of an interactive place then you may see the timeouts more prevelent in it but may not notice them on a normal website like Facebook itself.

KnightRider Mar 03 2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JW2009 (Post 5461718)
Well this holds true if you own all 12 trains, but i only have ten trains and i look every time to see who boosted them under my game page (if you scroll down) and every time i count ten, my guess is, one person per trains. I NEVER counted 12, only 10 do my trains, except the one time i got to send it twice to my girl friend that time i only counted 9, i figure my gf counted as 2. Oh by the way, i still have the same issues with the red sprinkler, when i water the flowers become one day old looking and if i harvest my flowers, then water with the red they show fully grown, until i reload then its ok. Thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5462190)
It does not matter how many cars you have on your train. The boost works the same for any number of cars. I do believe you are right in one respect. I believe it is only a maximum of 10 who can boost for 20 hours. I have never gotten over 10 at anytime for my boosts.

I am just going by what the game guide says, and it states 24 hours not 20 hours.

SunnyD Mar 03 2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5462194)
Just wondering is your sister on the same internet service provider?

Taz I did a long exaperating diagnostic test on my pc and my satelitte with the company he helped me change a couple of IP settings and hopes this will fix any errors that may come up..wish me luck....

SunnyD Mar 03 2013 05:07 PM

after all that work i am still getting connection resets every few minutes.. did all i know to do and worked on the ip and these other settings with my carrier for well over an hour the only site i am having any trouble from is FT...

MIRIAM DEL VALLE Mar 03 2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitt1962 (Post 5462274)
I am just going by what the game guide says, and it states 24 hours not 20 hours.

a) Each friend will advance your train 2 hours: Confused:
b) The advance that your train receive in one trip from all your friends combined can not exceed a full 24 hour day
c) The benefits that friends receive by advancing your train will be between 1% and 3% of all the products being carried by the train

Taz D Mar 03 2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIRIAM DEL VALLE (Post 5462594)
a) Each friend will advance your train 2 hours: Confused:
b) The advance that your train receive in one trip from all your friends combined can not exceed a full 24 hour day
c) The benefits that friends receive by advancing your train will be between 1% and 3% of all the products being carried by the train

The problem is Raul did not say in the original release for this how much time. Just said that each neighbor you send request to would advance your train by 2 hours for a maximum of 1 day. Did not say how many hours in that day. The most I have ever had advance mine has been 10 neighbors for 20 hours.

MIRIAM DEL VALLE Mar 03 2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5462606)
The problem is Raul did not say in the original release for this how much time. Just said that each neighbor you send request to would advance your train by 2 hours for a maximum of 1 day. Did not say how many hours in that day. The most I have ever had advance mine has been 10 neighbors for 20 hours.

If you
I take it is one day on the farm
and would be 20 hours: Rolleyes:

KnightRider Mar 03 2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5462606)

This is from the New Release of November 24th 2012:

Quote:

Originally Posted by raul
11. Boost Train now enabled: You can now ask your friends to help speed up your trains, in this case the help is requested via direct invites instead of wall posts. Here are the rules:

a) Each friend will advance your train 2 hours

It does mention 24 hour day and that the friends combined can not exceed that.

Claytonbowen Mar 03 2013 10:19 PM

How's chances for another farm? :-)