Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Quests (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468066)

Ky1960 Apr 10 2024 12:32 PM

Yes but I have 2 quest that say to use the fishing pole. If I use my boat for the FP then I have to wait 8 more hours. So I need to fish with the pole to move on with my 2 different quest before they expire.

Taz D Apr 10 2024 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ky1960 (Post 6577446)
Yes but I have 2 quest that say to use the fishing pole. If I use my boat for the FP then I have to wait 8 more hours. So I need to fish with the pole to move on with my 2 different quest before they expire.

Hi Ky,
I do not see any farm pass goals for fishing in your farms that are linked to your email address here. If this is on another set of farms then you need to provide the ID for it so we can check.

Are you talking about goals for farm pass or quests? If you mean the two quests, no quest says you have to use the fishing pole and you do not have any goals for fish in your farm pass.

You can not use the fishing pole for overlapped waters.

Ky1960 Apr 10 2024 12:41 PM

Sorry I should of stated I need these 2 quest completed today because one of my FP goals today is to complete 2 quest and I can't because my Big Sea Coast won't let me catch the cod and the squid with the fishing pole that it requires me to use.

Taz D Apr 10 2024 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ky1960 (Post 6577454)
Sorry I should of stated I need these 2 quest completed today because one of my FP goals today is to complete 2 quest and I can't because my Big Sea Coast won't let me catch the cod and the squid with the fishing pole that it requires me to use.

Hi Ky,
No the fishing pole and most of the smaller boats will not work on your layered seacoasts. Only the larger turbo boats that do an entire water will work on those.

Ky1960 Apr 10 2024 12:55 PM

Ok TYVM Taz... I have learned today why the pole didn't work. It is now not overlapped and it is working as you said. I salute you for teaching me something new.

mbcashman Apr 19 2024 09:06 PM

Undue production time

It is now 10:00PM EST, in one of my quests I have a RED WINE CONTAINER currently in production, it is showing "7" hours until completion. This is a SIX HOUR ITEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been in production for at least 5 hours already. What gives????? I know your make believe Farm Cash is like cracking Fort Knox, but this is way and beyond your games!!!

Taz D Apr 19 2024 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbcashman (Post 6578206)
It is now 10:00PM EST, in one of my quests I have a RED WINE CONTAINER currently in production, it is showing "7" hours until completion. This is a SIX HOUR ITEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been in production for at least 5 hours already. What gives????? I know your make believe Farm Cash is like cracking Fort Knox, but this is way and beyond your games!!!

Hi mbcashman,
I moved your post to the thread about quests. To make the Red Wine Aged 3 years that you need for that quest you need 6 red wine containers. There are only 2 containers in each batch so you have to make 3 batches to complete that step. Look in the bottom of the box for the red wine containers and see the number there. it will be 2/6 or 4/6 or 6/6. It is morst likely that you did not start all 3 batches at the same time which is why the time is showing a different time of 7 hours and not 6 hours.

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com Apr 21 2024 01:00 PM

I have a problem with both the regular and coop quests. Right now I'll go with the regular quest. Current one is for the candied yams (sweet potatoes). I have the gift life line. I posted out for a number of items, including the brandy in order to get the white wine barrel (and the wine barrel for the grapes). I left, came back, had 2 ppl gift the brandy. I accepted and went into quest -- Why did the barrel start up by itself? I did NOT place it to be done. If I had, why would I have requested the brandy? This same stuff happens when I get down to needing 1 item for a coop quest. I will post a sticker on the item, someone will give it -- then the thing goes into automatic sending it to factory or service facility. I can't be the only one this is happening to. It is maddening - especially today. I had 8 hours left to complete this quest; and, the stupid thing automatically puts a 6 hour item on which means I won't make the 8 required quests. Please explain to me why the automatic sending things to factories or facilities. I don't understand this at all. This is not fair to any of the players.

marymarcel Apr 21 2024 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com (Post 6578462)
I have a problem with both the regular and coop quests. Right now I'll go with the regular quest. Current one is for the candied yams (sweet potatoes). I have the gift life line. I posted out for a number of items, including the brandy in order to get the white wine barrel (and the wine barrel for the grapes). I left, came back, had 2 ppl gift the brandy. I accepted and went into quest -- Why did the barrel start up by itself? I did NOT place it to be done. If I had, why would I have requested the brandy? This same stuff happens when I get down to needing 1 item for a coop quest. I will post a sticker on the item, someone will give it -- then the thing goes into automatic sending it to factory or service facility. I can't be the only one this is happening to. It is maddening - especially today. I had 8 hours left to complete this quest; and, the stupid thing automatically puts a 6 hour item on which means I won't make the 8 required quests. Please explain to me why the automatic sending things to factories or facilities. I don't understand this at all. This is not fair to any of the players.

Hi lynnetimpeiro :)

If you ask for ingredients and then you start or load your facilities and services this could happen.

Also, as ingredients have to be asked in order, as soon as you receive the first ones, if you start fsctories the next step using those ingredients is started.

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com Apr 21 2024 05:16 PM

My factories were started BEFORE I even looked at the quests. This has happened so many times I cannot tell you. Someone needs to look into why the facilities/services automatically start when there is only 1 item left that is needed. The other thing that has happened is that I will have ALL the ingredients (or the item to be loaded) and it will just go into production or loading. Actually, when I went in to do the "X" on the sweet potato thing, it showed that nothing was even being produced. It showed the full 10/30/All. So, there is some kind of glitch going on with the quests.