Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about the Super Facility (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=639990)

Taz D Jan 24 2020 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobbi-Sue (Post 6338654)
Every week when I upgrade my super facility with great anticipation in hopes it will give me a facility that actually is producing some of the rare items, only to get the Pasta factory - which I have been given 6 times, the Bakery- which I have been given 5 times, and several times I have been given the mineral mine. I do not need extra of any of these products. I rarely even bother filling my trading house with this stuff.

Hi Bobbi-Sue,
The assigned facilities are randomly assinged from the list of facilities that feed products to other facilities. That does not include any of those that only feed service facilities, so the list is limited.

rodkay1@bigpond.com Nov 01 2021 04:21 AM

I received the Turbo Mineral Mine this week for my super facility but it only gives me products for a normal mine? Just bringing this to your attention. Thank you for your great work

Tiger Nov 01 2021 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com (Post 6470122)
I received the Turbo Mineral Mine this week for my super facility but it only gives me products for a normal mine? Just bringing this to your attention. Thank you for your great work

Hi rodkay1,

The Turbo Mineral Mine makes the same products as the mineral mine, just 3 times as many.

rodkay1@bigpond.com Nov 01 2021 08:28 PM

Yes but only shows as producing 1 not 3 times in super facility.

Taz D Nov 01 2021 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com (Post 6470198)
Yes but only shows as producing 1 not 3 times in super facility.

Hi Rodkay,
As the mineral mines are not workable, then depending on when you last filled it you would not get as much added to it when you fill it, so may show a lesser amount that appears to be showing less than you would think it should.

rodkay1@bigpond.com Nov 02 2021 02:14 AM

I will fill in the morning and will not put in warehouse for 12 hours and see how it goes. Thank you

Alexandra_J May 08 2022 11:11 AM

Just to confirm:

You can buy Finished Products via market, from a neighbour and from someone who meets you at your farm via the Trading Warehouse as long as you have the Trader Lifeline and the person selling it to you has it as their Super-Facility Right??

marymarcel May 08 2022 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6493678)
Just to confirm:

You can buy Finished Products via market, from a neighbour and from someone who meets you at your farm via the Trading Warehouse as long as you have the Trader Lifeline and the person selling it to you has it as their Super-Facility Right??

Hi Alexandra :)

If you have the Trading Lifeline and you need for example Olive Oil, and a farmer has the Oil Factory as Super Facility, then they can sell the Olive Oil to you and it will count for your quest.

It doesnt apply for the last step, as you need the facility to produce the product yourself.

Alexandra_J May 08 2022 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6493682)
Hi Alexandra :)

If you have the Trading Lifeline and you need for example Olive Oil, and a farmer has the Oil Factory as Super Facility, then you can buy the Olive Oil from their Trading warehouse and it will count for your quest.

It doesnt apply for the last step, as you need the facility to produce the product yourself.

Thank you,