Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Other uses/improvements for existing items on the farm (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634722)

Rob T Jan 07 2011 08:57 PM

Other uses/improvements for existing items on the farm

Hello Everyone, the Developers would like to thank everyone for the suggestions in the past , they have made a note of all the current requests and have asked us to reset all the top posts and start afresh. All previous requests have been archived.

Please continue to post NEW suggestions.

In another effort to streamline these threads and to make all members feel comfortable with posting suggestions, comments or replying to suggestions is not allowed and will be removed.

Please use this thread to suggest new ideas or improvements for existing items for the farm. For example the rivers and waterways never used to be able to be fished.

sestree Apr 16 2020 01:21 AM

a place on the facilities manager where we could sort by dans? ya know so we can find the facilities where we needs dans/belts? That would rock. If you need to move/edit/delete, feel free ;)

cpr_au Apr 16 2020 05:43 PM

Could we increase the production of the facilities related to fuel production. I have an Oil Pump, Oil Refinery and Petrochemical plant on every farm and still am always searching for fuel. If we could alter production speed and facility capacity it would be greatly appreciated.

Alexandra_J Apr 18 2020 07:32 AM

On the Global Ingredient Planner could we have tabs for crops, trees, animal products, flowers and fish? I think it would be easier as then we can just go to that tab instead of scrolling down just to find what we need to have for our farms.

Sqrl Apr 18 2020 11:44 AM

When we start production in the regular facilities, it would be useful if we could distinguish between when we can't start any more because the facility is full, and when it's because we don't have sufficient ingredients. Maybe the Start button could be red if we need more ingredients?

Sqrl Apr 21 2020 02:58 PM

The Taste of... facilities offer food tasting and cultural exchange, but the ones I have only offer food. Maybe we could have Guides to the various countries represented in the Taste of...'s. They could be made in the Printing -- Packaging Factory. Also we have a Souvenir Factory that could make relevant items for the Taste of...'s.

AnnaWalls Apr 23 2020 02:06 PM

Could we get a couple more shortcut slots on the dashboard? Now that we have the train manager, I'd like to put that there, but I'd rather not give up the shortcuts I already have there. I have my planter, my waterer, my fertilizer, my facility manager, and my ship manager. With a couple more, I could put my train manager there, and have no trouble filling the second one. We can see 8 of our neighbors; 7 would be good enough. What do you think?

Cathalina Apr 24 2020 01:42 PM

Could you please make the Carbon Steel Sheet produce more faster? I have a Metal Mill on 41 farms and still never have enough Carbon Steel Sheets because so many products need them. THANKS!! Love this game:))

Alexm2012 Apr 25 2020 06:31 AM

Hi there,

just wondering what would the chances of being allowed a normal dairy shed and a super dairy shed on the same farm unsure how it couldn't be possible when 1 is FC and 1 is coins. think this would be an excellent feature to the game

Thanks

RomanticSoul Apr 29 2020 02:34 PM

wish we could work all facilities, like the semi truck, mineral mine, open pit mine when hired to work facilities for others.