Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Neighborhood Chains Contest (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621818)

JohnAlbertini Mar 10 2022 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6486286)
Hi John :)

I just cleared NCC data for that account.

Please ask your friend to close the farm and then load the game again.

thank you, that worked.

marymarcel Mar 10 2022 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6486298)
thank you, that worked.

You are welcome John :)

JohnAlbertini Mar 23 2022 11:26 PM

Again my neighbor bought the cargo port for the NCC but it isn't showing in the NCC? ID number ( 110421664795463 )

Seems to happen every week when he needs to buy the facility NCC doesn't recognize it?

Taz D Mar 23 2022 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6488262)
Again my neighbor bought the cargo port for the NCC but it isn't showing in the NCC? ID number ( 110421664795463 )

Hi John,
I have cleaned their NCC data. They need to close and reopen their farms and then check again.

JohnAlbertini Mar 23 2022 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6488266)
Hi John,
I have cleaned their NCC data. They need to close and reopen their farms and then check again.

TY working now seems to happen every time they need to buy a facility for the NCC

JohnAlbertini Apr 06 2022 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6486278)
I have a friend USER ID number ( 110421664795463 ) who bought the Taste of Cuba he didn't have to be used in the NCC but despite it being on his farm and now loaded it will not appear in the NCC? Memcache has been cleared no change.

AGAIN same exact issue. Bought Classical Band and NOT showing in the NCC.

Why can't they FIX this?

Tiger Apr 07 2022 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6490070)
AGAIN same exact issue. Bought Classical Band and NOT showing in the NCC.

Why can't they FIX this?

Hi JohnAlbertini,

I am not sure why it hasn't been suggested that they go to support with this as it's happened so many times. It does appear that it's only happening with service facilities.

Are the other usual things to check on also done, like checking for browser updates, browser caches/history cleaned?

When they buy a new facility for the NCC, could they be placing it on the same farm as all the other times this has happened? If they are which farm is this happening on?

Please also check if they have a tendency not to log out of Facebook every night or that they could be using a saved bookmark in their browser to load the game. If they are using a saved bookmark in the browser please ask them to delete it and load the game either via the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forum, or the Facebook link for Farm Town on the left side of News Feed to make sure that they are not in an older version of the game or an older version of Facebook.

I am coping your posts about this issue over to the relevant devs thread, but if what I have suggested to you today doesn't help and this happens again next week please have them go straight to support instead of posting in the forum so they can take a look at what is going on.

I've cleaned the NCC on that account, so please check if it's fine now.

rodneycs Apr 07 2022 08:57 PM

Yesterday I added an extra classical music band on farm 9 but yesterday and today it is not showing on the Neighbourhood chains context. What can I do. there is no point in adding things for the neigbourhood chains contest if they do not show up. I am given up on FT until this is fixed. What is the matter with neighbourhood? it is the normal English spelling. It is not written in the ghastly American language.

Taz D Apr 08 2022 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodneycs (Post 6490210)
Yesterday I added an extra classical music band on farm 9 but yesterday and today it is not showing on the Neighbourhood chains context. What can I do. there is no point in adding things for the neigbourhood chains contest if they do not show up. I am given up on FT until this is fixed. What is the matter with neighbourhood? it is the normal English spelling. It is not written in the ghastly American language.

Hi rodneycs,
I moved your post to the Hel & Support thread about the Neighborhood Chains Contest.
You have 1 pool bar and 2 food art centers for a total of 3 FC facilities in the contest. You have 2 fencing and wall factories and 1 classical music band for 3 coin facilities. You can not have more coin facilities in the contest than you have FC facilities. That is why the additional classical music band will not add to the contest.
You can find the rules for the contest in the Game Guide chapter 31 about the contest.

kherm615@gmail.com Apr 11 2022 11:29 AM

NCC not working correctly

One of my neighbors is showing "0" even tho I have worked her facilities & service every day. Her name is Anjana Agarwal. Please advise!!