Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Change Farm Name, Forum Name, Avatar Name/Gender/Appearance (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157)

marymarcel May 28 2023 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert L S (Post 6548586)
How can I change my avatar picture on the new FarmTown website and not on Facebook?

Hi Robert L S :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

That is impossible. Once you change the appearence in the Website it is also changed in Facebook version and vice versa.

If you are talking about your facebook profile picture, then again not, you cant do that in the website version yet.

Kathyrdr Jun 02 2023 09:56 PM

How do I change the background on my farm name. I was working a farm today and saw a different background and would like it, but can't change mine. Thanks for the help

Taz D Jun 02 2023 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathyrdr (Post 6549330)
How do I change the background on my farm name. I was working a farm today and saw a different background and would like it, but can't change mine. Thanks for the help

Hi Kathyrdr,
The only difference in the background is if the farm is fertilized for crops. If it is then it is the greenish shade and if not then it is brown.

Farmer_Susan Sep 05 2023 01:59 PM

Can we upload profile pic for accounts not on Facebook?

My cat's account doesn't have a Facebook account I can log in to. Is there a way to upload a photo without going through Facebook?

It's Farmer Squeak, a.k.a. Cassie:

Your USER ID number is: 100003545226144 Build No: 549

marymarcel Sep 05 2023 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan (Post 6560986)
My cat's account doesn't have a Facebook account I can log in to. Is there a way to upload a photo without going through Facebook?

It's Farmer Squeak, a.k.a. Cassie:

Your USER ID number is: 100003545226144 Build No: 549

Hi Susan :)

Im sorry but there isn't another way at this time.

Farmer_Susan Sep 05 2023 03:36 PM

Ok, thanks. I'll be patient. I bet there will be a way eventually because - hopefully - we can begin to attract more and more folks that are NOT on FB. I bet we can do it some day. :)

marymarcel Sep 05 2023 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan (Post 6561006)
Ok, thanks. I'll be patient. I bet there will be a way eventually because - hopefully - we can begin to attract more and more folks that are NOT on FB. I bet we can do it some day. :)

You are welcome Susan :)

Aussie Rae Oct 20 2023 08:52 PM

adding an avatar picture

I am hoping there is some way to add a profile picture to the game if a person doesn't have a facebook account, any help would be appreciated.. I have many buddys on my list that are just a grey outline and its confusing to say the least..

marymarcel Oct 20 2023 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 6565766)
I am hoping there is some way to add a profile picture to the game if a person doesn't have a facebook account, any help would be appreciated.. I have many buddys on my list that are just a grey outline and its confusing to say the least..

Hi Aussie Rae :)

I moved your post to the thread about different options for avatars.

Im sorry but currently there is no other option to add a profile picture to the website.

CareTerr Oct 20 2023 09:25 PM

I have been with Farm Town for many years and have yet to figure out how to post an opinion or to make a request . . . I just want to say I am really enjoying the new Farm Town except for one thing: The willy-nilly way names are chosen, altered, and used. It's like playing with a bunch of children. Rather than change anything, how about creating a cross-reference.