Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Display Issues, Preferences, Sounds and Music (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648642)

Taz D Oct 12 2011 11:25 PM

Display Issues, Preferences, Sounds and Music

This Thread is for posting issues about display, preferences, sounds/music. Please read the information here before you post. Thank you!

There will be some profile pictures missing for some farmers who created a new account and/or don't have a Facebook account to be able to get a picture uploaded to the website:

Some common display issues on FT can be fixed by:
  • Clearing your cache.
  • Right clicking your mouse on the farm screen and selecting "Show all".
  • By adjusting your browser settings to 100%.
    or Pressing "CTRL" and "0" (zero) on your keyboard resets some browsers

For anything to do with Preferences see Chapter 03 - The Preference Bar
NOTE: The Show Coins and XP animations is still disabled at this time so you will not be able to turn off the recently added animations when using the mobile sprinklers and manure spreaders.

To turn off the Sounds or Music in the game :

https://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameg...Sound Icon.jpg Hover over the sound icon and another icon will drop down, the music icon. To turn all sounds off, click on both icons to turn them red.
https://r1.slashkey.com/images/Tiger...on all off.png

Suggestions for Preferences post in Settings/ Pop ups/ Preferences/ Filters

This thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

Taz D Mar 18 2022 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kongo (Post 6487166)
Facebook switched my version to new from classic and the top half of farmtown screen is missing it takes me twice as long to move as much as I can to center it. I tried for 5 days attempting to remove face gaming tab on my computer for I suspect farmtown plays through there. I can't remove the video gaming tab nor switch back to classic on Facebook. Does anyone have any info on this?

Hi Kongo,
You won't be able to switch back to the classic version and I am surprised you have been able to use it this long. You do not have to go through the gaming tab at the top of the page either.

You should be able to get to Farm Town from the link in your shortcuts in the left column of your Facebook home page or from the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forums and get the correct page layout.

RIAP27 Mar 20 2022 05:27 PM

Not sure if this is the right place but having an issue with the Menu that pops up on fields etc. I can't click the arrow on any plot to move the farm without the little menu popping up. I've been trying to stick to bare ground but on most farms I don't have much bare ground. Is there any way to stop the little menues to stop popping up so quickly?

Taz D Mar 20 2022 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIAP27 (Post 6487810)
Not sure if this is the right place but having an issue with the Menu that pops up on fields etc. I can't click the arrow on any plot to move the farm without the little menu popping up. I've been trying to stick to bare ground but on most farms I don't have much bare ground. Is there any way to stop the little menues to stop popping up so quickly?

Hi Riap,
If you are holding the left mouse button and it is not locking on to move the farm around then this sounds like a mouse problem. If you are using a wireless mouse try changing the battery. If you are using a wired mouse try another mouse. This would be a switch problem for the left mouse button switch.

RIAP27 Mar 20 2022 05:54 PM

Thanks Ta,
Didn't give the mouse a thought. I'll try new batteries but I did drop it the other day. Hope I didn't damage it. It is wireless.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6487818)
Hi Riap,
If you are holding the left mouse button and it is not locking on to move the farm around then this sounds like a mouse problem. If you are using a wireless mouse try changing the battery. If you are using a wired mouse try another mouse. This would be a switch problem for the left mouse button switch.

Danker Mar 22 2022 12:25 PM

At my end everything is working fine, except that now and then the neighbors at the bottom of the screen do not show up

marymarcel Mar 22 2022 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danker (Post 6488090)
At my end everything is working fine, except that now and then the neighbors at the bottom of the screen do not show up

Hi Danker :)

I moved your post to the thread about Display issues.

When this happens, can you see your neighbors pics in your My Neighbors tab and also in your Wall Requests if you want to work their facilitie?

If you dont see them in non of those places, then it maybe a problem transfering data from Facebook to the game.

You can try clearing your memcache, a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Danker Mar 22 2022 12:52 PM

Neighbors not showing

Hi Mary,

Yes, I see pictures in all locations, except as I said sometimes in the neighbors bar. This does not happen always, only from time to time, and most of the time only in one farm of all my farms, at random. Akso, happens in all browsers I use (Chrome and Opera).

Now, I just cleared memcache, and now eberything is normal, neighbors are back in the box where they belong ::)).
In the future, I'll do this memcache - never thought about it until now!

I hope it stays this way.

Thank with regards,
Danker

marymarcel Mar 22 2022 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danker (Post 6488098)
Hi Mary,

Yes, I see pictures in all locations, except as I said sometimes in the neighbors bar. This does not happen always, only from time to time, and most of the time only in one farm of all my farms, at random. Akso, happens in all browsers I use (Chrome and Opera).

Now, I just cleared memcache, and now eberything is normal, neighbors are back in the box where they belong ::)).
In the future, I'll do this memcache - never thought about it until now!

I hope it stays this way.

Thank with regards,
Danker

You are very welcome Danker :)

Debbie Sims Mar 23 2022 04:15 PM

loading to anothr farm (not mine)that I worked on several weeks ago.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...a51b5441d63565

This is Carmella Lovett's farm
My farm ID is 1851336503

Taz D Mar 23 2022 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Debbie Sims (Post 6488194)
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...a51b5441d63565

This is Carmella Lovett's farm
My farm ID is 1851336503

Hi Debbie Sims,
I moved your post to the thread about display issues.
Are you using a saved bookmark? If so your browser has updated the bookmark to load that farm account. Please do not use a bookmark as those can change. Instead only use the shortcut in theleft column of your Facebook home page or the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forums.

Danker Mar 25 2022 03:48 AM

About neighbor box not showing

After I had run memcached, the neighbors showed up again on azll farms. But now it is back again. Ran memcached, closed the tab and restarted Chrome/ farmtown, no results, neighbor box still not showing. Maybe it helps if I say that this usually occurs (IF it occurs) on my default farm - but not always. Say I am on ythe default farm without neighbors showing, go to another farm, neighbor showing, go back to the default, neighbors not showing.

It is not dependent on which browser I use.

Any insights?

marymarcel Mar 25 2022 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danker (Post 6488406)
After I had run memcached, the neighbors showed up again on azll farms. But now it is back again. Ran memcached, closed the tab and restarted Chrome/ farmtown, no results, neighbor box still not showing. Maybe it helps if I say that this usually occurs (IF it occurs) on my default farm - but not always. Say I am on ythe default farm without neighbors showing, go to another farm, neighbor showing, go back to the default, neighbors not showing.

It is not dependent on which browser I use.

Any insights?

I remember that years ago some users had a similar problem with a specific farm but it has been ages since the last one reported this.

You could try the following:
  • Check your browser is up to date and see if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
  • Check to be sure that 3rd party cookies are still allowed in your browser. If you need instructions please visit the following link:
    http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
  • Change your default farm to any other and see if you continue having the same problem.
  • If you wish, you could try another browser and see if you get the same problem.

If nothing works for you, then please contact Support team to let them check on this. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Danker Mar 25 2022 01:54 PM

Hello Mary,

I have been able to find out a bit more: this only happens when two farmers are on the same farm. Let's say my super neighbor is on farm 20. I go there, neighbors box doesn't show. The neighbor leaves and goes to farm 15. I reload farm 20, neighbors box show, then go to 15 where the neighbor is, no neighbor box. The experience is mutual.
I said earlier that it mainly happens on my default farm. I realize now that my neighbor and I are very often there together. I have now tested this in various ways, and oit is always the same: no neighbors visible in the box when we are both on the same farm.

Cheers,
Danker

marymarcel Mar 25 2022 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danker (Post 6488442)
Hello Mary,

I have been able to find out a bit more: this only happens when two farmers are on the same farm. Let's say my super neighbor is on farm 20. I go there, neighbors box doesn't show. The neighbor leaves and goes to farm 15. I reload farm 20, neighbors box show, then go to 15 where the neighbor is, no neighbor box. The experience is mutual.
I said earlier that it mainly happens on my default farm. I realize now that my neighbor and I are very often there together. I have now tested this in various ways, and oit is always the same: no neighbors visible in the box when we are both on the same farm.

Cheers,
Danker

When you are on a farm and another farmer arrives to that farm or viceversa, the neighbors bar below the game screen disappears and you both see the chat box to let you both type messages and chat.

That is completely normal. It is the same when you go to Market or Inn. You do not see the neighbors, only the chat box. If you click in Hide button to the left, then the neighbors show up again in the bar.
Is that what you are describing?

Danker Mar 25 2022 02:07 PM

Ok, I think it is solved. When two farmers are on the same farm the box where normally are neighbors picture and names, changes automatically to chat mode! I hadn't noticed that. The neighbors in chat mode are not visible of course. When it switches to chat mode, I was confused because the writing space is filled with system text like Loading user, connecting to main frame, connected to main frame, loading user multiple times

I think the problem is solved, right?

marymarcel Mar 25 2022 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danker (Post 6488450)
Ok, I think it is solved. When two farmers are on the same farm the box where normally are neighbors picture and names, changes automatically to chat mode! I hadn't noticed that. The neighbors in chat mode are not visible of course. When it switches to chat mode, I was confused because the writing space is filled with system text like Loading user, connecting to main frame, connected to main frame, loading user multiple times

I think the problem is solved, right?

Yes, that is correct, I answered you about this in the post just above your last one.

But if you want to read more about the Chat box, please go to the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...54#post6318654

Danker Mar 25 2022 02:13 PM

Yes, I missed your post about same, saw it after I posted my reply. Sorry!

marymarcel Mar 25 2022 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danker (Post 6488458)
Yes, I missed your post about same, saw it after I posted my reply. Sorry!

No problem Danker, so glad the problem is fixed :)

Auntie Al Mar 29 2022 10:31 AM

The Preferences tab, to set options to show crops, trees, etc. used to function in the Fullscreen mode. Now it only functions in regular view. Is this something that can be fixed? Thanks.

Tiger Mar 29 2022 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auntie Al (Post 6488954)
The Preferences tab, to set options to show crops, trees, etc. used to function in the Fullscreen mode. Now it only functions in regular view. Is this something that can be fixed? Thanks.

Hi Auntie Al,

What browser are you using, have you tried other browsers?

We're aware that Opera and Opera GX have that problem and it happened after those browser had updates some time ago. Whether or not the devs can do anything about this we will have to wait and see as it's not an easy problem to resolve.
I've just checked the updated versions of Firefox, Chrome and Edge and those are still fine, so if you can use any of those, try using one of them if you really need to change the preferences settings often while in Full Screen.

Auntie Al Mar 29 2022 11:27 AM

Thanks, I do use Opera. I will suffer through because it is more of a pain to jump back and forth with a different browser. For what ever reason, Opera just works faster for me. But thanks for the info.

Palmarina Mar 31 2022 03:55 AM

ID number ( 1145656868 )

Hello all, I still have an issue with sorting crops when seeding. I reported this before but it could not be reproduced by the moderator at the time.

I select my seeder, choose the harvesting time in the funnel, want to sort by Dans/Belts and *poof* the crops are sorted alphabetically. This always happens when the game is open for a certain time.
If I want the crops to be sorted by Dans/Belts I have to close the game, reopen it and that is the only chance I have to see the crops sorted by Dans/Belts.
Is there something I can do about this please?

Tiger Mar 31 2022 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6489214)
ID number ( 1145656868 )

Hello all, I still have an issue with sorting crops when seeding. I reported this before but it could not be reproduced by the moderator at the time.

I select my seeder, choose the harvesting time in the funnel, want to sort by Dans/Belts and *poof* the crops are sorted alphabetically. This always happens when the game is open for a certain time.
If I want the crops to be sorted by Dans/Belts I have to close the game, reopen it and that is the only chance I have to see the crops sorted by Dans/Belts.
Is there something I can do about this please?

Hi Palmarina,

Please supply more information about your issue.

Are you using a saved book mark in your browser to load the game? If you are please try using the Facebook link for Farm Town in the left side of your Facebook News Feed or you can try the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forum to make sure you are in the current version of the game.

If it's not that:
Which harvest time did you use and which size seeder?
Did you get the seeder from your toolbox or is it one of your shortcuts in the game bar area where the store icon is?
Have you checked another size seeder to see if it's doing it with a different one?
Does it revert when you go to another farm and then click on the seeder again?
Could it be reverting after planting a set amount of farms rather then the amount of time? If it's the amount of time, roughly how long until the problem arises?

The more information you can provide helps try and find what might be causing the problem.

Palmarina Mar 31 2022 07:04 AM

Hi Tiger!
Yes I was using a saved bookmark.:eek:
Following your advice I now started up farm town via the facebook link on my timeline and did some planting with my seeder x100. It all went good, I chose different harvest times and sorted per Dan/Belt and hurray the crops were displayed per dan/belt.
So far the issue seems to be resolved.

If ever I have the problem again the coming days I will post here again.
I will then answer all your questions.

Thanks for your advice!!!:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6489242)
Hi Palmarina,

Please supply more information about your issue.

Are you using a saved book mark in your browser to load the game? If you are please try using the Facebook link for Farm Town in the left side of your Facebook News Feed or you can try the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forum to make sure you are in the current version of the game.

If it's not that:
Which harvest time did you use and which size seeder?
Did you get the seeder from your toolbox or is it one of your shortcuts in the game bar area where the store icon is?
Have you checked another size seeder to see if it's doing it with a different one?
Does it revert when you go to another farm and then click on the seeder again?
Could it be reverting after planting a set amount of farms rather then the amount of time? If it's the amount of time, roughly how long until the problem arises?

The more information you can provide helps try and find what might be causing the problem.

Tiger Mar 31 2022 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6489254)
Hi Tiger!
Yes I was using a saved bookmark.:eek:
Following your advice I now started up farm town via the facebook link on my timeline and did some planting with my seeder x100. It all went good, I chose different harvest times and sorted per Dan/Belt and hurray the crops were displayed per dan/belt.
So far the issue seems to be resolved.

If ever I have the problem again the coming days I will post here again.
I will then answer all your questions.

Thanks for your advice!!!:)

That's great news Palmarina, thank you for coming back to let us know!

It's possible that the bookmark you have saved in your browser is taking you to a different version of the game so delete that, load it via the method you just used and save that as a bookmark instead OR you can click on this generic link for the game and when the game loads save that as your bookmark in your browser and that should always get you to the latest version:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/

If you have other browsers that you occasionally use for the game also make sure you do that with those browsers as well.

Palmarina Mar 31 2022 12:13 PM

Thanks for the link Tiger! I will save that one as a bookmark.
Usually I play in Google Chrome, but once in a while I play in Firefox. I will change the bookmark too in Firefox.
Bye :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6489258)
That's great news Palmarina, thank you for coming back to let us know!

It's possible that the bookmark you have saved in your browser is taking you to a different version of the game so delete that, load it via the method you just used and save that as a bookmark instead OR you can click on this generic link for the game and when the game loads save that as your bookmark in your browser and that should always get you to the latest version:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/

If you have other browsers that you occasionally use for the game also make sure you do that with those browsers as well.

Tiger Mar 31 2022 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6489314)
Usually I play in Google Chrome, but once in a while I play in Firefox. I will change the bookmark too in Firefox.

You're welcome Palmarina :)

Sandie May Angel Apr 05 2022 01:50 PM

Farm Town Music Can't Be Turned Off

Hello:

I've gone through the whole forum but cannot find a thread relating to turning the Farm Town music on/off. So, I hope it is okay for me to post a new thread.

I have always turned off the Farm Town music while I was working on my farms, but lately, I have not been able to turn it off even though the light was in red. That loudspeaker button doesn't seem to work anymore. Can someone please fix it for me, please?

marymarcel Apr 05 2022 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel (Post 6489902)
Hello:

I've gone through the whole forum but cannot find a thread relating to turning the Farm Town music on/off. So, I hope it is okay for me to post a new thread.

I have always turned off the Farm Town music while I was working on my farms, but lately, I have not been able to turn it off even though the light was in red. That loudspeaker button doesn't seem to work anymore. Can someone please fix it for me, please?

Hi Sandie May Angel :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu...Sound Icon.jpg Hover over the sound icon and another icon will drop down, the music icon. To turn all sounds off, click on both icons to turn them red.
http://r1.slashkey.com/images/Tiger/...on all off.png

Sandie May Angel Apr 05 2022 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6489906)
Hi Sandie May Angel :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu...Sound Icon.jpg Hover over the sound icon and another icon will drop down, the music icon. To turn all sounds off, click on both icons to turn them red.
http://r1.slashkey.com/images/Tiger/...on all off.png

Thank you, Mary!!!! It worked!!!! Yay!!!!! Thank you, thank you!!!!!

marymarcel Apr 05 2022 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel (Post 6489910)
Thank you, Mary!!!! It worked!!!! Yay!!!!! Thank you, thank you!!!!!

You are welcome Sandie :)

Palmarina Apr 13 2022 12:45 AM

Hi, I used this post to say that the issue re sorting per dan/belt while planting occured again.:confused:
Please be sure I now use the correct link to the game! :)
I wanted to plant tomatoes this morning so I clicked on my seeder x100 shortcut. In the funnel I chose harvesting time = 2 days and then sorted per dan. I did this because I also wanted to check if eventually there were other 2day crops where I could reach a higher belt. All crops were mixed up. The sorting per dan/belt was not ok. After a close look the crops appeared alphabetically. I changed the sort to 'stored amount'. This sorting was ok. Sorted again per dan/belt and the crops appeared alphabetically again, not per dan/belt!:eek:
Maybe somebody might have a look into this? Or should I report this to slashkey?

PS
the problem persisted while :
- going to another farm
- use another seeder

FYI: I clear memcache on a daily base and clean up macromedia files once a week.

Help :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6489314)

Tiger Apr 13 2022 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6490694)
Hi, I used this post to say that the issue re sorting per dan/belt while planting occured again.:confused:
Please be sure I now use the correct link to the game! :)
I wanted to plant tomatoes this morning so I clicked on my seeder x100 shortcut. In the funnel I chose harvesting time = 2 days and then sorted per dan. I did this because I also wanted to check if eventually there were other 2day crops where I could reach a higher belt. All crops were mixed up. The sorting per dan/belt was not ok. After a close look the crops appeared alphabetically. I changed the sort to 'stored amount'. This sorting was ok. Sorted again per dan/belt and the crops appeared alphabetically again, not per dan/belt!:eek:
Maybe somebody might have a look into this? Or should I report this to slashkey?

PS
the problem persisted while :
- going to another farm
- use another seeder

FYI: I clear memcache on a daily base and clean up macromedia files once a week.

Help :eek:

Hi Palmarina,

I'm sorry to hear this is back. Is this the first time you have tried to plant by Belt/Dans since you last saw the problem?

Which 2 day crops do you not have 7th dan for?

Could you please also check the following:

If you don't have 7th dan for all the 2 day crops, pick up the seeder, filter to 2 days, then change the A-Z filter to Alphabetically and see if it shows you the exact same order of crops as it did when you had the filter set to Belt/Dans.

If you do have 7th dan for all the 2 day crops see if you have a different timed crop that is not at 7th dan yet then see if that does the same thing as well, shows the same as Alphabetically.

I am going to send you to support as well as copy your post over to the relevant devs thread as I won't be able to check this fully as I have all crops at 7th dan and it does show the Belt/Dans sorted the same as Alphabetically once you have them all.

For convenience here's the instructions to contact support should you need them:

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Palmarina Apr 13 2022 06:19 AM

Hi Tiger,

The odd thing is that the dan/belt sort only works when starting up the game and plant immediately after start-up.:confused:
If I first do f.i. quests or check my trains or ships the trouble begins.
If after this I want to plant, the dan/belt sort does not work anymore.:confused:
Odd!

Not all the 2day crops have 7th dan.
These are less than 7th dan:
fava beans - watercress and rye. All the others have 7th dan.

OK I'll send this to support.

Thanks for assistance!:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6490698)
Hi Palmarina,

I'm sorry to hear this is back. Is this the first time you have tried to plant by Belt/Dans since you last saw the problem?

Which 2 day crops do you not have 7th dan for?

Could you please also check the following:

If you don't have 7th dan for all the 2 day crops, pick up the seeder, filter to 2 days, then change the A-Z filter to Alphabetically and see if it shows you the exact same order of crops as it did when you had the filter set to Belt/Dans.

If you do have 7th dan for all the 2 day crops see if you have a different timed crop that is not at 7th dan yet then see if that does the same thing as well, shows the same as Alphabetically.

I am going to send you to support as well as copy your post over to the relevant devs thread as I won't be able to check this fully as I have all crops at 7th dan and it does show the Belt/Dans sorted the same as Alphabetically once you have them all.

For convenience here's the instructions to contact support should you need them:

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Tiger Apr 13 2022 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6490706)
Hi Tiger,

The odd thing is that the dan/belt sort only works when starting up the game and plant immediately after start-up.:confused:
If I first do f.i. quests or check my trains or ships the trouble begins.
If after this I want to plant, the dan/belt sort does not work anymore.:confused:
Odd!

Not all the 2day crops have 7th dan.
These are less than 7th dan:
fava beans - watercress and rye. All the others have 7th dan.

OK I'll send this to support.

Thanks for assistance!:)

Thanks for the additional information Palmarina, much appreciated!
I will add this to your post in the devs thread.

Debbie Sims May 01 2022 09:06 PM

My farm loads to a neighbor's farm when I log in and think I'm going to my farm. It goes to Carmella Lovett's farm. My number is 1851336503

Taz D May 01 2022 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Debbie Sims (Post 6492598)
My farm loads to a neighbor's farm when I log in and think I'm going to my farm. It goes to Carmella Lovett's farm. My number is 1851336503

Hi Debbie Sims,
You have been answered about this before when you posted about it. Here is a link to that answer:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=431

SirMatthew KC May 04 2022 03:44 PM

What happened to the fonts in this latest release? All the font is extremely bold and it, quite literally, hurts my eyes. It's just about every screen - the main screen - items on the left - the quests/coops, farm names, facility manager. For some reason, extremely bold fonts are just very difficult for me to read. Is this a permanent change? (I couldn't find the release notes to see if there was a reason).

Taz D May 04 2022 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC (Post 6492838)
What happened to the fonts in this latest release? All the font is extremely bold and it, quite literally, hurts my eyes. It's just about every screen - the main screen - items on the left - the quests/coops, farm names, facility manager. For some reason, extremely bold fonts are just very difficult for me to read. Is this a permanent change? (I couldn't find the release notes to see if there was a reason).

Hi SirMatthew,
Please wait for Raul to post the new release.