Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 7th, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332914)

gtosga Jun 07 2010 09:01 PM

I was at 80 and immediately went to 90 with the upgrade. I am looking forward to the promised extra levels coming soon but I am having so much fun withe the facilities and planning what to grow that I am not fretting over when those future ranks arrive. Thankyou Raul and the rest of the developers!

Sandie Angel Jun 07 2010 09:03 PM

Thank you!! Great job!!! :)

rdewitt Jun 07 2010 09:07 PM

Thank you!!!

This is so awesome! Thanks a million. No *****ing and whining here.
Great Job!

SpikeMurders Jun 07 2010 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dbutrfli (Post 3597446)
You are just awesome and keep us soooooooooo addicted. Love, love, love this application!!! None can compare. Now we need a coffee place to ground our coffee and sell coffee drinks.:)

Would love to have the windmill grind the coffee beans, it already does wheat to flour!!

SpikeMurders Jun 07 2010 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L-S (Post 3597538)
eh...still two farm cash short of being able to buy the 3rd farm

Spend the real money.... Paypal provides instant FC for the real dollars.....

bjf302@fidnet.com Jun 07 2010 09:27 PM

Thanks developers. Once again I am pleased as punch! Absolutely love the changes. :)

Back to play with my new facilities :)

cmemom13 Jun 07 2010 09:31 PM

fishing

Love the new items-but why when I fish do minus and pluses show up and where does the furniture go?

BelliBut10 Jun 07 2010 09:35 PM

Nitz2202 awesome i built a skycrapers in my third farm

THIS IS TOTALLY AMAZING AND EVERYONE SHOULD GO SEE HER SKYSCRAPER - Sowwy I had to shout about it - I even took a picture of it so I could study it lmao. totally amazing... Great Job ;)

lavanah Jun 07 2010 09:37 PM

I have the textile factory and sewing already, very excited. Oh and I have to new farm mansion. I like it the best. Very nice, thank you guys.

BelliBut10 Jun 07 2010 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinds97 (Post 3597722)
I really wish that you would have added more than just 10 levels.. there are tons of us that are over 1mil in the XP Points and we just sit and have no excitement of moving up in the levels like the others.. also there are people that are way below me in the XP Points and are at the same level as I am...like most of the others like me that have over 1mil we bust our a$$es daily and just seem to get nowhere anymore.
Something needs to be added along with the more levels like a Millionaire XP something where we get something for our loyalty day in and day out hours at a time on here

Don't even go there chinds lol -- I said about the same thing and was called a whinner -- oh well.... They must not like Belly Buttons lmao

kaylene Jun 07 2010 09:43 PM

wow thanks very much :D went straight to 90 but am very happy with everything:)

Wendums Jun 07 2010 09:49 PM

thanks slashkey :)

doiiinn the haaapppy dance toooo :D

Kazjen Jun 07 2010 09:51 PM

Thanks guys. The new updates are awesome. Now I have another excuse to not do any real work.

SunnyD Jun 07 2010 09:56 PM

Am i getting this right? you need both wineries to produce the wine??

cmemom13 Jun 07 2010 10:01 PM

Happy for the new items! Been saving my coins, ready to buy!

Tony D Jun 07 2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepyHallow (Post 3598006)
Am i getting this right? you need both wineries to produce the wine??

Hi Sunny, as I read it you can either sell the bulk wine from the (coin) Winery or use the bulk wine in the (Farm Cash) Winery and bottle the wine.

lights Jun 07 2010 10:14 PM

weeeee!!! thank you!! i love the wine cellar but don't have enough farm cash to buy it. but no worries, i'll just ask my lovey to send to it to me as a gift..heehee :p :D

FeartheDeer Jun 07 2010 10:15 PM

Nothing about making the game any quicker. Why can't you ever address that? I hate loading up my facilities and now you make a boatload more. Why don't you allow the hired help to use the 4 plot plower, seeder and harvester? Why no hide animals. I KNOW I'm posting in the wrong area, but seriously, the game will be even slower yet. It crashes my browser, my wifes browser. We use different machines, browsers, etc. FIX the game rather than throwing more facilities out there.

thumper2972 Jun 07 2010 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpikeMurders (Post 3597854)
Would love to have the windmill grind the coffee beans, it already does wheat to flour!!

absolutely! We have two different mills that just do one thing each. Add the coffee to one of them.

As for the level thing, I remember a long time ago when we really had to work for each level. People complained that it took to long to reach a new one, but isn't that the point of a good game.....something to work and strive for? They are so easy now it is like cake. If I have a good day of play, I can gain at least one level if not more. With all the new ways to gain xp points, I'd love to go back to the old xp point / level system.

alexlbs Jun 07 2010 10:26 PM

Cool upgrades. Now that we have modern stuff, when do we get to see modern cars? All we have is vintage cars but we have solar panels and big rigs and facilities. Time to modernize the vehicles!!!

KnittyGirl Jun 07 2010 10:28 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you devs!!! Totally awesome, love the new facilities, love the new crops, love the new levels!! I'm gonna be on here for hours making room for more plowed plots so I can plant some more!!! No complaints, just mega praise for all your hard work!! Just want you to know you devs are so appreciated!!! Keep up the good work!!! Thank you!!

Debbie Arnold Jun 07 2010 10:30 PM

Thanks so much for the upgrades and new facilities. I look forward to more levels soon. No complaints from me about any of it.

CynthiaSue Jun 07 2010 10:31 PM

How long does it take to to get wool from the llamas and sheep. I check everytime I check the others, but was wondering how long it took. I think the dairy produces milk every 8 hours. I don't know how long it takes to get eggs. But, I know I get enough of those as I haven't been running out. Just wondering how many llamas and sheep one would need.

donna t kurten Jun 07 2010 10:34 PM

how to get farm cash !!!!!!

I am trying to get enough farm cash to buy the factory to produce fuel..... I am level 90 now, and can't level up again.... HOW can I get farm cash ?????? that's my frustration, many things I want are available only with farm cash and I can't get any ????? are there other ways I can earn them ? if not, I quit,,,,, I've tried forever to get enough and can't do it.....
please help me :(

twistedFT Jun 07 2010 10:36 PM

Does anyone know how long it takes for the mulberry trees to be ready for harvest?

Begonia Wildwind Jun 07 2010 10:37 PM

Nothing short of totally awesome!! Thank you!!

c.abell Jun 07 2010 10:40 PM

Thanks; but, I am supposed to put these new facilities,,,,,,where?????

chevythecat Jun 07 2010 10:40 PM

OMG that is great!!!! I took a picture of it just to see if I could figure it out. I could never do it that good. I love how you have trees and facilities on top.

One of the best I have seen

EDIT: I am talking about the skyscraper mentioned in an earlier post

Lbishop1213 Jun 07 2010 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donna t kurten (Post 3598130)
I am trying to get enough farm cash to buy the factory to produce fuel..... I am level 90 now, and can't level up again.... HOW can I get farm cash ?????? that's my frustration, many things I want are available only with farm cash and I can't get any ????? are there other ways I can earn them ? if not, I quit,,,,, I've tried forever to get enough and can't do it.....
please help me :(

If you click the Earn/Buy Farm Cash link there are a bunch of earn free fc opportunities. I check every day. Sometimes you can earn 3 just for watching a video or 2 for adding the app of the day! I never buy my farm cash, but I have earned at least 50 by doing these. You may want to set up another email address though, just so you have a place to handle the junk mail:)

Grammie's Farms Jun 07 2010 10:43 PM

I just LOVE all the new stuff. I am very excited about being able to make pickles. For whatever reason I never could get my friends to send them to me. I seeded cukes right away.

psycho_mommi Jun 07 2010 10:48 PM

U rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh, and by the way, did i mention that i think u rock u rock u rock u rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HillBillyJane Jun 07 2010 10:49 PM

cash $ coins

its a shame that you dont get more cash coins at lvl 80 what can you buy of the new factorys with the cash you will get? I would think you at the highest lvl you could buy what you needed instead you make a new myspace and send stuff to other myspace farm this is a shame its nice but need much more cash coins and work

mjl1960 Jun 07 2010 10:49 PM

Need more land....4 farms is not enough...lets go 8!! On a serious note, good job, BUT it would be nice to see something done about how long it takes to load a farm that has lots of animals on it, it takes forever. I have used different high speed internets, and it don't make a difference, still slow, and people get frustrated waiting for it all to load, and leave rather than harvest.

Digger Margee Jun 07 2010 10:50 PM

Thank you Raul, especially for the cucumbers to pickles :p(my idea hee hee). A new suggestion without a category I could find, would be the ability to give specified neighbors access to harvest and plow anytime.
If hackers can find a way illegally, I'm sure you smart fellas can program a way that we can set up neighbors to do it by our own request legally.
Example: I want to have a means to give permission for permanent access for sister/neighbor to harvest and plow on my farm, where she will get the credits. (So her logging in as me is not what we're after). It will be awesome for all if you can figure out how to do this. Thanks for all your awesome ideas. This game has become major fun!:D

usmcmomster Jun 07 2010 10:51 PM

I have to agree with BelliBut on the xp's...I also have over 1 million xp's. And still get them but what good are they if we can't be compensated for the work we put in? I hate to be one of those that will only harvest so I continue "plowing" on in hopes FT will give us some kind of credit for it. Last upgrade in levels I went from 60 to 80 overnight and now I was 80 but now 90. It would really be nice if we could get FT cash for the xp's so those of us that keep missing out on the new facilities might be able to get one or two of them.

SallyL Jun 07 2010 10:53 PM

This upgrade is freaking awesome!!!!! I have to wait for my crops to be ready to make room, but this will give me time to make plans. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!:D:D:D

Those skyscrapers are unbelievable. Absolutely amazing!:eek:

MicheleWetzel Jun 07 2010 10:53 PM

this is super freaking awesome! Keep up the good work FarmTown. Best Game EVER!!!

SallyL Jun 07 2010 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitz22002 (Post 3597570)
awesome i built a skycrapers in my third farm :)

I had to take pictures, too. How can people get bored?

Tuckertbnc Jun 07 2010 11:06 PM

Soo Happy !!

The new upgrades and factories are great ... I'm soo glad I was storing my wools and I must have been slightly physic because I planted cotton early this morning planning on stockpiling it in hopes of a Textile plant ..... and its worth the $5 or $10 thru Paypal to buy the Farmcash .... the developers need to be paid too !!! .... Thanks again :)

TsunamiVince Jun 07 2010 11:08 PM

Can we move our animals yet?