Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- October 15th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=444838)

bjyhey3 Oct 15 2011 09:33 AM

Thanks to you and your crew...this is the best update yet :D

servocrow Oct 15 2011 09:34 AM

Thanks for continually improving the game. I just used the MY REQUESTS section and it worked like a charm. Looking forward to using the new things and will wait *patiently* for another farm. :D

Pippilotta444 Oct 15 2011 09:35 AM

Thank you guys! I saw the updates late last night and at once bought the bbq place.. had some issues finding where to do the tofu and bbq sauce but I am hopeful to find them today...ha ha ha... love it!!! as always... my most favorite game on facebook!!

thunders storm Oct 15 2011 09:36 AM

thanks for all the trouble getting everything now in each place.. congrats!!

mskrueger1981 Oct 15 2011 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mskrueger1981 (Post 4890158)
I don't know if this is specific to my computer or not, but I am having extreme difficulties if I want to exchange a gift using the new 'my requests' bar. I've clicked on the item I wanted in exchange multiple times, scrolled down to see if there is an accept button I'm supposed to be pressing or anything else I'm supposed to do to accept the exchanged gift, and I'm just not seeing it.

Other than that little nitpick, great update devs! Excited for Farm 12!

Nevermind, I figured out what I was doing wrong with the exchanges. Thanks again!

treehstn Oct 15 2011 09:52 AM

I don't think it's controlled by FB. I was not able to send gifts that way with Farmville but was able to with FarmTown. Until yesterday.

Soozy Oct 15 2011 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAS0643 (Post 4889246)
It is slower if you are clicking on the bar and dragging it down but if you just click on the arrow it will move one row of facilities up one spot, like the storage does since the last update. I like the change it will make it easier to move down the facility list, four clicks and the next 8 facilities are on the screen and ready to load.

I'm finding that the slide bar has a mind of it's own. I move it up, but when I click on a facility the slide bar moves back down. Perhaps this needs to be looked at.
Absolutely love the updates. Thank you!!

Farmer-JP Oct 15 2011 10:00 AM

Awesome! Thanks!

treehstn Oct 15 2011 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soozy (Post 4890226)
I'm finding that the slide bar has a mind of it's own. I move it up, but when I click on a facility the slide bar moves back down. Perhaps this needs to be looked at.
Absolutely love the updates. Thank you!!

I'm having the same issue. Very annoying!

Donnadoesknot Oct 15 2011 10:06 AM

Since the last release I can't work facilities on some of my neighbors farms, it loads very fast and then green screens. It only happens with a few of them but..... I have done the cache clearing and everything else we're told to do but nothing is solving this problem! Help!