Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Neighborhood Chains Contest (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621818)

Tiger Oct 29 2021 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wtrfallvr (Post 6469942)
USER ID number ( 1285072830
Not sure where to post this but in the current Neighborhood chain contest it is not showing that I have the Ambulance Supplies Facility which is on my #1 farm.

It was temporarily in storage and moved back to farm and still will not show on the NCC list nor give me credit for loading, etc.

Please help. If this is the wrong place to get this help please help and redirect to proper area.

Thank you!

Hi Wtrfallvr,

Thank you for your FT User ID.
I have moved your post to help and support for the NCC.

I have cleaned your NCC data. Please reload the game, open the NCC manager from your toolbox and see if the Ambulance Supplies Facility is now showing up, then please start a single batch of any product and make sure you got the points added before you start any more batches in it.

Palmarina Nov 06 2021 06:23 AM

Hello, I have a question re. the NCC.
Is there a limitation in how many neighbours are listed in the NCC neighbourhood list?

Tiger Nov 06 2021 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6470602)
Hello, I have a question re. the NCC.
Is there a limitation in how many neighbours are listed in the NCC neighbourhood list?

Hi Palmarina,

No limit on the total amount but these rules will apply if you make changes to any neighbours you currently have:

Once you start the contest, the current neighbour list is the one that you will have until the end of the contest.

If you delete or add new neighbours, that will not affect the neighbours you currently have contributing to your Neighbourhood Chains until the next contest starts.

Palmarina Nov 06 2021 07:32 AM

OK; thank you Tiger!
Have a nice weekend!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6470606)
Hi Palmarina,

No limit on the total amount but these rules will apply if you make changes to any neighbours you currently have:

Once you start the contest, the current neighbour list is the one that you will have until the end of the contest.

If you delete or add new neighbours, that will not affect the neighbours you currently have contributing to your Neighbourhood Chains until the next contest starts.

Tiger Nov 06 2021 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6470610)
OK; thank you Tiger!
Have a nice weekend!

Your welcome Palmarina, have a great weekend too!

JohnAlbertini Nov 13 2021 06:51 AM

Another Saturday and another week I already know I have no prayer in the NCC.
CHUS CQ's neighborhood can NOT be beat only 2+ days into the contest AGAIN!!!
EVERY week she runs away and hides FAR ahead of EVERYONE else!!!
This is NOT FAIR!!!

marymarcel Nov 13 2021 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6471550)
Another Saturday and another week I already know I have no prayer in the NCC.
CHUS CQ's neighborhood can NOT be beat only 2+ days into the contest AGAIN!!!
EVERY week she runs away and hides FAR ahead of EVERYONE else!!!
This is NOT FAIR!!!

Hi John :)

I moved your post to the thread about NCC.

We have answered you about this and also gave you some suggestions in the past, so please contact Support and let them know what is happening.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

WindRiver48 Nov 18 2021 08:56 AM

I started the neighborhood quest for this week and noticed I didn't have one of the factories. Unfortunately, it was still in storage. I was rearranging my farms. I put it on my farm but it is not showing in NCC. My user ID number is 100000842423770. Thanks for your help.

Taz D Nov 18 2021 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WindRiver48 (Post 6472358)
I started the neighborhood quest for this week and noticed I didn't have one of the factories. Unfortunately, it was still in storage. I was rearranging my farms. I put it on my farm but it is not showing in NCC. My user ID number is 100000842423770. Thanks for your help.

Hi WindRiver,
I have cleaned your NCC data. Please close your farms and reopen for the cleaning to take effect.

WindRiver48 Nov 20 2021 08:37 AM

Thanks Taz :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6472362)
Hi WindRiver,
I have cleaned your NCC data. Please close your farms and reopen for the cleaning to take effect.