Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- April 10th, 2012 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=482982)

Sylentiger Apr 11 2012 11:29 AM

Thank you for the update, farm 14, and still seeking MORE INPUT on how this Train thing is suppose to work....

FarmTown is the ONLY game to play....Raul and the gang are the GREATEST!!!!

wish list...Factory Manager Filter to seperate Factories from Services from Livestock Buildings....

fireman5214 Apr 11 2012 11:57 AM

great updates, but we need SWITCHES / TURNOUTS for the train tracks... we have a cross but no switches for a siding.... heck even a Y or a 3-point turnout.

also love the new dairy farm

also would LOVE to see a BAN on all farm layering!

Tiger Apr 11 2012 12:11 PM

Thanks very much Raul and all the Team :D

Taz D Apr 11 2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireman5214 (Post 5118554)
great updates, but we need SWITCHES / TURNOUTS for the train tracks... we have a cross but no switches for a siding.... heck even a Y or a 3-point turnout.

I was thinking the same thing when I was laying out my track. I also am into model railroading and you can't lay out a track with out at least a couple turnouts...:D
Great up date Raul and company!!

ckerider Apr 11 2012 12:56 PM

I purchased the police station quit some time ago. Now it is a service facility I can load it up with the goodies, however it does not show up anywhere on my Facility Manager... and when I submit the post for neighbors to work it.... it does not work for that purpose! Is anyone else having this problem? I don't want to have to 'buy' it again just so it works properly. Any help you can give me would be appreciate!

LoreneC Apr 11 2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckerider (Post 5118598)
I purchased the police station quit some time ago. Now it is a service facility I can load it up with the goodies, however it does not show up anywhere on my Facility Manager... and when I submit the post for neighbors to work it.... it does not work for that purpose! Is anyone else having this problem? I don't want to have to 'buy' it again just so it works properly. Any help you can give me would be appreciate!

Put it in storage then put it back on your farm.

barbara nixon Apr 11 2012 01:14 PM

woohoo a train finally..thanks to the devs for gettin us what we want ...love this game...

JuneRedding Apr 11 2012 01:17 PM

What can I say but fantastic update :) thank you Raul and team. One small thing that came up in discussion with my neighbours ;) will we be getting proper Fireman and Police calenders so we ladies can drool over the eye candy ;)

Hornyroo Apr 11 2012 01:37 PM

was it my imagine, or can the train we have now only be placed one way, didn't see a rotat option...

sillybug1 Apr 11 2012 01:57 PM

Train Tracks

Thank y'all so much for the update....in working with the train tracks I noticed we do not have a 'y' connector...could we please get one?

Thanks so much,
silly