Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- September 28th, 2017 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=631886)

Jean's Farm Oct 05 2017 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cgsfarm (Post 6193718)
Hi
I am having some problems and I don't know why.
1. unable to load all or start all.
2. unable to accept all gifts
3. ships times for containers are off. It will say 7 minutes to load when it is 4.8 minutes left. or 2 minutes left when it is 0.2 minutes left.

I have a friend who is having the same problem. She cleared all her caches etc and it's still happening.

I just tried mine and they are fine. Maybe there is a glitch with some people.

marymarcel Oct 05 2017 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean's Farm (Post 6194450)
I have a friend who is having the same problem. She cleared all her caches etc and it's still happening.

I just tried mine and they are fine. Maybe there is a glitch with some people.

Hi Jean :)

You can tell your friend to try the suggestions given to cgsfarm in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...38#post6193738

Also ask them to check if they have enough fuel to Start all and Load all.

bruhelmboldt Oct 06 2017 03:45 PM

Thanks for the new stuff, Raul! Very kewl!! You guys ROCK!!!

RichmondGuy Oct 06 2017 04:04 PM

Brilliant. More facs that require stuff we're already short on, no matter how hard we try.
Appreciate the efforts, guys, but try playing the game.

mcdaddie Oct 06 2017 04:19 PM

Are you guys for real. I have 34 sawmills making Ebony Lumber as fast as it can make. If I put my facs out for hire just ONCE a week I am in the red on Ebony lumber and now your new facs use even more of it. How are we supposed to get more beside 34 sawmills, 7 ships, and 2 trains???

RichmondGuy Oct 06 2017 04:21 PM

Obvious. Spend more real $$ on trains, not that they give that much lumber, but hey-ho.

JohnAlbertini Oct 06 2017 05:42 PM

High demand items we need more of
Petrochemical barrels
Polyester fiber
Kevlar Fiber
Sheep Wool
Herring
Crab
Swordfish
Squid
Carp
Salmon
Sturgeon
Yellowfish

Dutch85 Oct 06 2017 05:50 PM

Thank you Raul and team for the awesome new facilities!! I like that you added new products to be made in some of the facilities we already have. The "TASTE Of" facilities are some of my favorites. I love how they are designed!

nanatoni Oct 06 2017 05:58 PM

Thanks for the updates.
Whatever happened to the Midwestern American Restaurant that was mentioned in a previous release?

conniebissell Oct 06 2017 06:15 PM

Thanks to all the team for their hard work! :D

Momma Woods Oct 06 2017 06:19 PM

Thanks Raul for the fabulous update. Wish I had more FC Oh well that a plague on old folks living on fixed income. FT keeps me entertained.

Granny Goodwitch Oct 06 2017 06:23 PM

More fun = thanks! HOWEVER, whatever happened to the FT Landscape Service? I tought it would, for sure, be included in this update because I received a coop quest to load the manure spreader in it. Not a problem, mot a complaint, just curious.

Wendiddy Oct 06 2017 06:31 PM

Another facility that uses metal and lumber and no increase in Metal Mill or Saw Mill production.
Other than that, thanks for the new stuff and for your hard work.

Taz D Oct 06 2017 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granny Goodwitch (Post 6194710)
More fun = thanks! HOWEVER, whatever happened to the FT Landscape Service? I tought it would, for sure, be included in this update because I received a coop quest to load the manure spreader in it. Not a problem, mot a complaint, just curious.

Hi Granny Goodwitch,
The FTown Landscaping Service was released in a previous release. You would not receive a co-op quest for a facility that isn't available.

Taz D Oct 06 2017 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wendiddy (Post 6194714)
Another facility that uses metal and lumber and no increase in Metal Mill or Saw Mill production.
Other than that, thanks for the new stuff and for your hard work.

Hi Wendiddy,
Raul added this note at the bottom of the release:
Note:: After the release of the Facility Chains feature we will dedicate time to decrease shortages of some high demand ingredients in the game.

Sqrl Oct 06 2017 06:42 PM

It's a small thing but on my farm the Shelf Genie is a Shelf Gennie. It's kinda funny tho.

Time1ess Oct 06 2017 07:21 PM

Disappointed.

Why do all the new restuarants have to be farm cash?

~ Sandra

barbara nixon Oct 06 2017 07:39 PM

thanks alot, keep up the good work..now go over to fb and show them how to fix things....lol

cbl456 Oct 06 2017 07:49 PM

It would be greatly appreciated if you would fix the time delay that occurs when collecting FC. It seems like the delay has gotten longer and longer. I, and others have asked you to fix this multiple times. thank you.

VondaK Oct 06 2017 08:30 PM

Thank you. So enjoy the game. Only complaint is that it's addicting...

OrcaLinda Oct 06 2017 11:17 PM

Thank you for all the updates...Love it when we get them..

kidwboro Oct 06 2017 11:35 PM

Love the new products.

I get to draw upon the surplus of linen yarns ( have over 3 million in stock)
and obtain a huge profit margin in manufacturing of the new lace rolls (45x gain, awesome). Reminds me of rye flour, it's 300 coins apiece, and makes six loaves of 1000-coin rye breads per batch.
Thanks for making a way for me to put my surpluses to use. The more the merrier.

maggiel29 Oct 07 2017 04:21 AM

Note:: After the release of the Facility Chains feature we will dedicate time to decrease shortages of some high demand ingredients in the game.[/quote]

Yay - thanks for this and the new Facs Raul - you guys must have been working all night clearing up after the storm and doing this for us.

cjbraswell Oct 07 2017 05:55 AM

thank you so much Raul and team for the outstanding job you have done this month! i personally did not expect an update at all this month with the troubles that you had, to me you guys went above and beyond for us!

Moose Maid Oct 07 2017 06:10 AM

Thanks for the new Halloween goodies.

artbee Oct 07 2017 06:24 AM

will never get the horrible restrictive old fashion lingering factory.
But approval of shelf's and cabinets

knolan Oct 07 2017 11:59 AM

Farm Cash vs Coins

The criteria for determining whether or not to charge Farm Cash or Coins should not be based on 'premium ingredients'. It should be based on player satisfaction. That is the only premium reason that someone would decide to continuing playing.

Dan H Oct 07 2017 10:18 PM

Nice release! Good job and great recovery!!! Thank you, Raul and team.

pkd868893 Oct 07 2017 11:42 PM

Thank you for the new facs and tools. Wonderful but I am sure hoping that we soon can get a EX bulldozer. I would sure not mind spending 50 FC for one. I use mine all the time. Thank you for any help.

Taz D Oct 07 2017 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pkd868893 (Post 6195046)
Thank you for the new facs and tools. Wonderful but I am sure hoping that we soon can get a EX bulldozer. I would sure not mind spending 50 FC for one. I use mine all the time. Thank you for any help.

Hi pkd,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we gather all the suggestions by category for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.

pkd868893 Oct 08 2017 12:08 AM

Sorry cannot find it but thank you

Taz D Oct 08 2017 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pkd868893 (Post 6195054)
Sorry cannot find it but thank you

Suggestion section is here:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

cocosfarm Oct 09 2017 02:28 AM

spandex shortage

please address spandex shortage

Rita Black Oct 09 2017 05:45 AM

My neighbors have disappeared, and my farms wont load. A lot of my crops have gone to waste.I hope they get this fixed. I have done everything that was suggested.

marymarcel Oct 09 2017 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rita Black (Post 6195318)
My neighbors have disappeared, and my farms wont load. A lot of my crops have gone to waste.I hope they get this fixed. I have done everything that was suggested.

Hi Rita:)

We are answering you in the thread about Cannot load the game. Please check there, thank you :)

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...38#post6195338

Maita Oct 09 2017 06:41 PM

So many new advances and so little posibilities to get extra cash, if we don't buy.... we don't get a thing! No chances for people living with little money

Aneida Oct 10 2017 06:51 PM

Thank you.

Qivis Oct 11 2017 06:31 PM

Thanks for the updates, but isn't calling it "evil eggplant" a redundancy? Eggplant IS evil already!

mcdaddie Oct 12 2017 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocosfarm (Post 6195302)
please address spandex shortage

One Petrochemical plant makes 320 units a day of Spandex fiber. One Textile and Spinning mill that makes the elastic only requires 60 units of Spandex per day. I would check the ration of Petrochemical plants you own vs. the number of Textile mills you own and adjust accordingly.

Tuckertbnc Oct 13 2017 05:42 PM

Quote:

So many new advances and so little posibilities to get extra cash, if we don't buy.... we don't get a thing! No chances for people living with little money
I decided a few years ago to just not buy the Farmcash Factories when released I only buy the coin factories .. I save my won & awarded Farmcash just for any new tools I want .. but you can spend $9 for Farmcash every once in awhile for yourself .... Treat yourself , if you play for your entertainment it is worth it ..