Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 28th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434702)

jkmyer Aug 08 2011 10:45 PM

If a farmtown day is 20 hours long why does it take a full 8 hrs for the milk production.

Taz D Aug 08 2011 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkmyer (Post 4787086)
If a farmtown day is 20 hours long why does it take a full 8 hrs for the milk production.

Anything that is under the 20 hours, like 2, 4, 8 and 12 hour crops then they are for the actual hours.

Miss Moo Aug 09 2011 01:15 AM

Does anyone know how to make the Tea Kettle and if so where is it produced? I have all the stuff needed and cant seem to find the right facility.
Thank you

charlies4ng3ls Aug 09 2011 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Moo (Post 4787130)
Does anyone know how to make the Tea Kettle and if so where is it produced? I have all the stuff needed and cant seem to find the right facility.
Thank you

Tea Kettle is made in the Cookware Factory $30 FC - you need 1 Stainless Steel Sheet; 2 Plastic Granules and 1 Red Pigment.

Miss Moo Aug 09 2011 01:44 AM

thank you :)

earlgray Aug 09 2011 10:40 AM

It is so incredibly helpful to have the stored amount of a crop available when planting. It would also be extremely helpful if the stored amount of a finished product were similarly available when the facility to make it is open. There are many things I only produce as ingredients for other items, since they don't bring in a lot of profit as end products. An example is pasta. So when I have the pasta plant open, I would like to know, without having to go look at each kind of pasta in storage, how much I have on hand, so I know which kinds I need to produce.

Patricia H. James Aug 09 2011 10:55 AM

How do we make the maple syrup?

Double T Dude Ranch Aug 09 2011 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patricia H. James (Post 4787846)
How do we make the maple syrup?

You harvest the red maple trees sent by friends and produce syrup in the sugar factory.

velvetdelenn Aug 09 2011 02:38 PM

<<3. Quests/Requests Dialogs priority improved:
- Quests dialogs should not interfere with other Requests dialogs anymore, if there is a hire request dialog open a new quest dialog will not close the hire request dialog>>

Hey Raul,

Thanks for the great update/release! :) However, what is "Quests?" I am confuseded. Thank you :)

Double T Dude Ranch Aug 09 2011 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by velvetdelenn (Post 4787934)
<<3. Quests/Requests Dialogs priority improved:
- Quests dialogs should not interfere with other Requests dialogs anymore, if there is a hire request dialog open a new quest dialog will not close the hire request dialog>>

Hey Raul,

Thanks for the great update/release! :) However, what is "Quests?" I am confuseded. Thank you :)

I believe he might have meant neighbor tending requests :) In any case it is fixed now lol.