Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- August 9th, 2013 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=554518)

Grammy 11 Aug 10 2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satis (Post 5635018)
Open the Facilities Manager, top line where the filter and sort thing is. It's on the left of the row, a symbol like a notebook and pencil.

Not silly at all, I only found it by mistake!

Thanks for your reply. I found it, now I can fool around with it to see how it could be useful for me.

Qivis Aug 10 2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5635114)
Are you sure they are in storage? If you have them on a farm they will still work but will not show as being there for the Turbo purchase in the store.

Yes. They are in storage. They would not work in the Facility Manager otherwise. But the store refuses to acknowledge they are there. I always put my tools into storage after I have purchased them and I bought each regular tool when it was introduced.

(I am not sure if this is the correct code since I had to get it using another account)

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...m_id=602895328

LBarry Aug 10 2013 06:57 PM

I am getting a blank screen when I try to access the new ingredients list. I am using Windows 7 Home Premium and Firefox.

Shellgirlmtl Aug 10 2013 07:52 PM

Ingredient planner

I am also getting the white blank screen and freeze up when clicking on Ingredient Planner... I use Chrome & Safari, MacBook Pro 10.8.4, and connected to FT server W7... but I have the feeling that it has nothing to do with the browser or the OS because I tried with my daughter's account, from the same Mac and the Planner works on her's but her farms are connected to FT server W6, also she is at a lower level, less farms etc etc... could it be a server problem??? maybe???

BTW, great update as usual... thank you Raul & Team...

writerkat Aug 10 2013 08:08 PM

love updates

This is fabulous! I wonder if we will ever get a better looking avatar :p

marobu52 Aug 10 2013 08:20 PM

Blank page on Ingredient Planner

Some users get a blank screen when they access the Ingredient Planner from the facility manager. If you are one of those, please report the browser and the OS you are using.

The ones on individual facilities still work, btw.

I am using Chrome Version 28.0.1500.95 m and Windows 7.

Taz D Aug 10 2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qivis (Post 5635246)
Yes. They are in storage. They would not work in the Facility Manager otherwise. But the store refuses to acknowledge they are there. I always put my tools into storage after I have purchased them and I bought each regular tool when it was introduced.

(I am not sure if this is the correct code since I had to get it using another account)

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...m_id=602895328

They will work from the farm. It is the Turbo ones that will not work if placed on a farm. But they will not show as being owned in the store unless thay are in storage.
The easiest way to get a correct link is to go to the Farm Selector Manager in the toolbox and click on the Copy Link button at the bottom, then choose a farm and return here to paste that link in a reply.

Sooner Sue Aug 10 2013 10:44 PM

New august release

For the past 2-3 wks I've had trouble viewing my screen in FT. I thought perhaps it was due to the new releases we were expecting. But even with the releases out I still cannot view my screen unless I am in full screen mode. All I can see at the top is "livestock lord" and half the boxes are cut off at the bottom. Also I can't read how many coins I have or FC or fuel, I only see part if any of the numbers. Is there a fix for this???

Thanks for the new updates, but it would be nice if you'd take a month or so off so we could just enjoy the game without any glitches. ;) Thank you.

leighwj1960 Aug 10 2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sooner Sue (Post 5635346)
For the past 2-3 wks I've had trouble viewing my screen in FT. I thought perhaps it was due to the new releases we were expecting. But even with the releases out I still cannot view my screen unless I am in full screen mode. All I can see at the top is "livestock lord" and half the boxes are cut off at the bottom. Also I can't read how many coins I have or FC or fuel, I only see part if any of the numbers. Is there a fix for this???

Thanks for the new updates, but it would be nice if you'd take a month or so off so we could just enjoy the game without any glitches. ;) Thank you.

I had that problem a few years ago and I fixed it by right clicking on the screen where your farm is and selecting Show All from the pop up menu.

anneandjuice Aug 10 2013 11:14 PM

Hi

I just wanted to give the developers a big thumbs up for the new bridges. They are just brilliant :D. Now I have one little request. Would it be possible to have longer bridges that will reach all the way across to an island? These look so much nicer than the pretend ones and another thought was for steps to place where you have multilevels please? ;)

Blessings
Anne :)