Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Facilities and Facility Manager (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565750)

kevcat4 May 03 2023 08:50 AM

Oh dear. All the selections in the facilities have been all ticked again.

Taz D May 03 2023 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevcat4 (Post 6545162)
Oh dear. All the selections in the facilities have been all ticked again.

Hi Kevcat,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the facility manager.
There were problems with the filters in the Facility Manager which have been fixed over the last few days that some were getting and some were not.
It also changed the checks in the facilities. I am sorry, but you will have to go through and reset those to what you had them.

Taz D May 03 2023 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nettie1212 (Post 6545142)
Good day My friend wanted me to add this as the facility manager and shortcuts are not staying on her end even after she changes them. She would also like to know how she is able to sign in here as she forgot her sign in and password Thanks for your help

Hi Nettie,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about the facility manager. When you are posting about a problem please do not post it in the Suggestions section as that is for making suggestions to change the game.
There were problems with the filters in the Facility Manager and the shortcuts which have been fixed over the last few days that some were getting and some were not.
It also changed the checks in the facilities. I am sorry, but she will have to go through and reset those to what you had them.

KnittyGirl May 03 2023 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6545154)
Hi KnittyGirl :)

After developers fixed the problem, I checked all options and changed them as I had before the issue included my shortcuts and they have stayed that way.

Maybe something you hadnt changed after the fix, just try to check if this happens again and let us know.

I also noticed my shortcuts are not as I had them. This all happened this morning - everything was fine up until I opened my Farm today. I'll just have to go back and redo everything. Working out the bugs has to be done, and glitches are expected with updates, etc. I don't know what I could have done after the fix that would have prevented this. I'm definitely not computer savvy at all!!

marymarcel May 03 2023 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnittyGirl (Post 6545186)
I also noticed my shortcuts are not as I had them. This all happened this morning - everything was fine up until I opened my Farm today. I'll just have to go back and redo everything. Working out the bugs has to be done, and glitches are expected with updates, etc. I don't know what I could have done after the fix that would have prevented this. I'm definitely not computer savvy at all!!

Nothing you could do would have prevented this issue. Im just surprised you got this just today as it happened a few days ago and fixed the same day.
You have the information in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662454

marymarcel May 03 2023 09:49 AM

Hi Farmers :)

This resetting of the Shortcuts and Facility Manager settings has been sent to the developers. Please be patient until they can look into this and can get it fixed.

RoseArienh May 03 2023 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6545222)
Hi Farmers :)

This resetting of the Shortcuts and Facility Manager settings has been sent to the developers. Please be patient until they can look into this and can get it fixed.

Thank you! I was pleased that I was able to remember all my unchecks and go through and makes things right. I made notes of every one in my Farm Town notes and took a picture of my restored shortcuts.

Just one more time when reading the forum makes all the difference.

badcompany_78 May 03 2023 10:05 AM

all my facilities are reset!!! I deselected so many items that I dont need that use precious resources like fish, olive oil and plastic granules!! ugh!!!! please tell me it will be back to normal!! or do I have to start all over????

marymarcel May 03 2023 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badcompany_78 (Post 6545234)
all my facilities are reset!!! I deselected so many items that I dont need that use precious resources like fish, olive oil and plastic granules!! ugh!!!! please tell me it will be back to normal!! or do I have to start all over????

I badcompany :)

It was sent to the developers, please be patient while they work on it.

Thank you :)

nettie1212 May 03 2023 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6545182)
Hi Nettie,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about the facility manager. When you are posting about a problem please do not post it in the Suggestions section as that is for making suggestions to change the game.
There were problems with the filters in the Facility Manager and the shortcuts which have been fixed over the last few days some were getting and some were not.
It also changed the checks in the facilities. I am sorry, but she will have to go through and reset those to what you had them.

Hi, thanks I thought I put it in the right area. She reset everything 4x already and just did it again and it didn't stay I also had the problem as do many others. How is she to contact you on this forum? How can she reset her email password?