Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- September 3rd, 2020 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=647806)

christophercilley Sep 03 2020 09:14 PM

" Facebook is currently having issues notifying us about Farm Cash purchases, "
Why is it that FB has control of FT Cash and not FT!
I would think, that if properly done, that FT would have the control and then whatever blackmail FB has imposed (a few years ago) be sent to them!!
I'm thinking it is time to move FT to another website! Maybe MeWe or somewhere else!
Zuckerberg and co are a bunch of El Toro Poo Poo, IMHO!

Dana1971 Sep 03 2020 09:20 PM

Ingredient requests for new paper ream

The new paper ream item when you click on a post from someone who has requested it as an ingredient, it comes up as a Bedroom lease contract..??

Taz D Sep 03 2020 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dana1971 (Post 6374830)
The new paper ream item when you click on a post from someone who has requested it as an ingredient, it comes up as a Bedroom lease contract..??

Hi Dana,
That would be correct as they are trying to get the paper reems which is one of the ingredients for that contract.

Taz D Sep 03 2020 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christophercilley (Post 6374826)
" Facebook is currently having issues notifying us about Farm Cash purchases, "
Why is it that FB has control of FT Cash and not FT!
I would think, that if properly done, that FT would have the control and then whatever blackmail FB has imposed (a few years ago) be sent to them!!
I'm thinking it is time to move FT to another website! Maybe MeWe or somewhere else!
Zuckerberg and co are a bunch of El Toro Poo Poo, IMHO!

Hi christophercilley,
Facebook has control and handles all the transactions for in game purchases for all games on Facebook.

susie_q_az Sep 03 2020 10:04 PM

On the neighbor settings it is putting a check mark in Permanently hired for Design. You can remove the check mark but it is automatically put it back on.

Taz D Sep 03 2020 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie_q_az (Post 6374846)
On the neighbor settings it is putting a check mark in Permanently hired for Design. You can remove the check mark but it is automatically put it back on.

Hi susie_q_az,
The developers are aware of this problem. It has happened with the new release. They will look into this and get it fixed as soon as they can.

Lee Ann Sep 03 2020 10:10 PM

Thanks Raul and team !

amanda1955 Sep 04 2020 12:35 AM

hi I posted re thinking lost real estate office, but might not have it yet as it only new but did it come out in the august update or this new one

meirwen59@aol.com Sep 04 2020 03:25 AM

Does this glitch prevent from buying from the store any new FC items, or is it just buying Farm Cash in bulk from FB ?

Tiger Sep 04 2020 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amanda1955 (Post 6374878)
hi I posted re thinking lost real estate office, but might not have it yet as it only new but did it come out in the august update or this new one

Hi amanda,

The Real Estate Office was released this update not in august.

The other new facilities released this time are the Luxury Apartments Building, Turbo Mineral Mine, Ecuadorian Restaurant and the Taste Of Ecuador.