Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666)

TexWiller Oct 07 2022 04:05 AM

Mi è scomparso. È stato cancellato?

TexWiller Oct 07 2022 04:08 AM

Scomparso? Missong?

Tiger Oct 07 2022 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6511550)
I know we're waiting on Facebook now but can't you message them and ask if they've even looked at it. Maybe they've forgot and need a gentle reminder that the game is still disabled.

Hi Alexandra_J,

Whatever they decisions the devs make about this, it still means waiting on Facebook.

When we have more information to add, the deactivation post will be updated.

Tiger Oct 07 2022 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexWiller (Post 6511554)
Mi è scomparso. È stato cancellato?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexWiller (Post 6511558)
Scomparso? Missong?

Ciao Tex Willer,
Sto usando un traduttore. Spero che tu possa capirmi.

Siamo spiacenti ma c'è un ritardo.

JohnAlbertini Oct 07 2022 05:43 AM

FT WILL lose many players!!!Since FB said 48 hours and it has been closer to 60 hours now since can we assume SlashKey FAILED and must work again to meet FB demands and wait ANOTHER 48 hours on FB to approve?

Many will realize what a HUGE waste of time FT has been and not return which is what I am SERIOUS considering.

smilie224 Oct 07 2022 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6511578)
FT WILL lose many players!!!Since FB said 48 hours and it has been closer to 60 hours now since can we assume SlashKey FAILED and must work again to meet FB demands and wait ANOTHER 48 hours on FB to approve?

Many will realize what a HUGE waste of time FT has been and not return which is what I am SERIOUS considering.

--
I understand the frustration, but give the Mods a break. They are trying to answer everyone EVEN if it is has already been clear that we just have to wait at this point.

I don't envy the Mods job at this point - because they probably want it back as much as we do. I am quite sure Slashkey understands potential implications. Yelling at them isn't going to help the situation.

Farmer Dibble Oct 07 2022 07:49 AM

Since Farm Town went down I have realised there is a woman living in the house with me and she has two, small, almost replicas of me and her with the same surname as me! :confused:

When did they move in I am wondering? :eek:

On the other hand, at least I have found out where the seemingly endless supply of bacon butties is coming from. :D

crafty chris Oct 07 2022 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer Dibble (Post 6511618)
Since Farm Town went down I have realised there is a woman living in the house with me and she has two, small, almost replicas of me and her with the same surname as me! :confused:

On the other hand, at least I have found out where the seemingly endless supply of bacon butties is coming from. :D

thanks farmer d you now have my mouth watering for a bacon butty!! lol

anyway back to ft "downtime" ... i am trying so hard not to annoy the mods and support with endless silly questions (they know me well and know how hard that is for me to do lol) yes i know its not anything to do with ft and its all in the hands of the fb "gods" and if i knew they would listen or even how to contact them i would suggest annoying them rather than the wonderful people in here!! (mods you can pay me later ;) )

Early Girl Oct 07 2022 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer Dibble (Post 6511618)

Absolutely perfect!! Thank you for making me (and I'll bet a lot of others) smile. While we try and remember how to twiddle our thumbs since our clicker finger has all the strength! :-)

FF1976 Oct 07 2022 09:26 AM

What is going to happen to all our crops that were planted and the quests, etc. Has everything been "frozen" or are we going to come back to wasted crops, expired quests and so on?