Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- October 15th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=444838)

Rob T Oct 15 2011 02:47 AM

Thanks Raul for the great updates :)

WannaBeFarmGirl Oct 15 2011 02:49 AM

Wonderful Update! Thanks so much!

PLEASE consider adding ALL buttons to the service facilities next release.

zippity Oct 15 2011 02:51 AM

there seems to be a glitch with producing the BBQ sauce and the tofu as I can not start either in production as they do not show up. Love the upgrades. TY

Electrox Oct 15 2011 02:51 AM

Thanks for the update....
PLEASE consider adding ALL buttons to the service facilities next release. you really need only two items. a 24foot bobtail truck brown with tommy lift for dry items, non food items. like ups lol , and a 24 foot reefer bobtail truck say green or red for for food items, both frozen, chilled, and dry food items. all service facilities can then accept these deliveries on the all button. Some would have one button, some would require both types of deliveries like the sport arena, both, food and non food trucks.

Mouseover lost in fac mgr due to the new check box, not sure why that would happen. It is so nice to use the mouseover in the sow and seed windows as well, but the mouseover was nice to check storage before starting up new products for those of use that pick and choose what to produce. If we can get it back, it will aid in using the check mark.

anneandjuice Oct 15 2011 02:52 AM

Love the update, but where do we get the tofu from to make the chocolate mousse?????

holla Oct 15 2011 02:54 AM

**Dont know if anyone has noticed or not and wanted to say**

While in facility manager and Your filling them the thing where it says how many you have in storage(Hovering over item to fill) is missing, Ive refreshed several times,cleared everything and heard someone else mention it too...I know its a problem cause i KNOW they wouldnt take that away, Just wanted to let Raul and team know..******..
:):):)

amberdh Oct 15 2011 02:55 AM

Awesome. Thanks Raul and Devs! Can't wait to play mini-games!

twosmiths Oct 15 2011 02:55 AM

re Mini Games

Was hoping that we might be able to use coins to play the mini games and perhaps win small amounts of FC as prizes. This would be more enticing to those of us who have both an excess of coins and ingredients already.

I would have liked the opportunity to win an extra few FC after the levels upgrades to purchase new tools or facilites that cost more than the 25FC we make when we max our levels out. Paying coins for a chance to win 1 or 2 FC would be worth my time.

Winning coins and ingredients isn't going to be motivation for me to play these mini games, but I will enjoy the rest of this new upgrade, and look forward to more levels and farm 12 on the next one :)

maggiel29 Oct 15 2011 02:56 AM

Well you sneaked in just now while I was feeding my little Westie his breakfast! (It must be the middle of the night for you!)
Thank-you - nice update - like the new FM menus very much, still to check out the gifting system and the other changes.
Oh and a Veggie restaurant - thank-you : )

bluehair Oct 15 2011 03:01 AM

awww I cant make tofu..cant see in the food preserve factory?