Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- September 28th, 2017 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=631886)

maggiel29 Sep 29 2017 03:18 AM

Thanks Raul - just glad you are OK.

bluehair Sep 29 2017 05:14 AM

yay

been looking out of the new release,

now to save for farm 34 :)

beverduster Sep 29 2017 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 6192962)
maybe its due to all those loose animals in the centre of your farm that is causing the problem..

it is, its the peacocks that i was trying to get in my chicken house, it just locket up on me, when i was fillin my barns , i was selling back what i didnt need, and it still has me locked out,

t y aussie rae

JNelson Sep 29 2017 06:23 AM

I gifted myself one of the new Harvester EX 8x8 tool from another account, and although it shows in the farm cash activity logs on both ends, the harvester did not show up in my gift box .. since this one didnt show up holding off sending the rest of the set to get the new combine

put in help/support too , wasnt sure which one to put it in....

marymarcel Sep 29 2017 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beverduster (Post 6192922)
t y marymarcel, my default is fm 33, ,, ok ill try it, t y

i tried but it didnt work

Hi beverduster :)

I'm sorry it didnt work for you. I am able to load your farm 34 with everything hidden and only animals showing up. But you know, that when a farmer visits other farm we can only see some animals, not all, so we dont get loading issues.

So the animals showed up in the middle of your farm when we visit are indeed not the total amount you have there.

Sadly we cant store the animals for you, so you need to continue trying to load that farm and slowly placing the animals in their buildings. You also have animals which have no use, so if you can load that farm, I would suggest you to sell them.

You can also try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was opened during the clearing. Then reopen your farms and try to load farm 34 again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

marymarcel Sep 29 2017 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6192986)
I gifted myself one of the new Harvester EX 8x8 tool from another account, and although it shows in the farm cash activity logs on both ends, the harvester did not show up in my gift box .. since this one didnt show up holding off sending the rest of the set to get the new combine

put in help/support too , wasnt sure which one to put it in....

Hi JNelson :)

You were answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post6192994

marymarcel Sep 29 2017 06:37 AM

Hi all :)

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - September 28th, 10:15PM

- Released a fix for the sorting bug in the Marketplace.

beverduster Sep 29 2017 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6192990)

I'm sorry it didnt work for you. I am able to load your farm 34 with everything hidden and only animals showing up. But you know, that when a farmer visits other farm we can only see some animals, not all, so we dont get loading issues.

So the animals showed up in the middle of your farm when we visit are indeed not the total amount you have there.

Sadly we cant store the animals for you, so you need to continue trying to load that farm and slowly placing the animals in their buildings. You also have animals which have no use, so if you can load that farm, I would suggest you to sell them.

You can also try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was opened during the clearing. Then reopen your farms and try to load farm 34 again.

t y agaim mary marcel, i still cant get in, i dont want the animals stored, i want to get rid of them, sell them , i got to tool to sell them in bulk, but i cant if i cant get in, t y so much

marymarcel Sep 29 2017 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beverduster (Post 6193178)
t y agaim mary marcel, i still cant get in, i dont want the animals stored, i want to get rid of them, sell them , i got to tool to sell them in bulk, but i cant if i cant get in, t y so much

The only other suggestion for you is to contact Support, perhaps they can help you to load the farm and get rid of those animals.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Tiger Sep 29 2017 05:04 PM

Hi Everyone,

From Raul's notes >>

Post-Release Updates - September 29th, 6:00PM

- Released a fix for the trading bug in the Marketplace.

beverduster Sep 29 2017 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6193182)

The only other suggestion for you is to contact Support, perhaps they can help you to load the farm and get rid of those animals.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

t y miss marymarcell, the queen of the south

marymarcel Sep 29 2017 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beverduster (Post 6193218)
t y miss marymarcell, the queen of the south

You are very welcome beverduster ;)

Aussie Rae Sep 29 2017 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beverduster (Post 6192978)
it is, its the peacocks that i was trying to get in my chicken house, it just locket up on me, when i was fillin my barns , i was selling back what i didnt need, and it still has me locked out,

t y aussie rae

I was wondering.. if you have a super neighbor, are they able to load the farm, ticking the box to show animals after the farm loads, and perhaps they can sell the animals.. not sure it that is possible or not, but one of the mods will perhaps be able to clarify this... it would be a way to solve the problem..

marymarcel Sep 29 2017 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 6193282)
I was wondering.. if you have a super neighbor, are they able to load the farm, ticking the box to show animals after the farm loads, and perhaps they can sell the animals.. not sure it that is possible or not, but one of the mods will perhaps be able to clarify this... it would be a way to solve the problem..

Hi Aussie Rae :)

The problem was fixed through support, thank you :)

And no, a superneighbor cant buy/sell animals.

You have the information in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6024726

Aussie Rae Sep 29 2017 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6193286)
Hi Aussie Rae :)

The problem was fixed through support, thank you :)

And no, a superneighbor cant buy/sell animals.

You have the information in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6024726

thanks marymarcel, I just tested it and you are correct... a super neighbor can move the animals around but is unable to do anything else with them.. so happy we have such a great support team and the problem has been fixed, those pesky animals are sometimes more trouble than they are worth, :)

Farmer_Susan Sep 29 2017 10:19 PM

So happy to have you back and that you're safe! Hope the clean-up isn't too bad.

Thanks so much for the new stuff. :)

Anne Stallard Sep 30 2017 02:52 AM

I have just been to the market to sell excess animals (several hundred not needed) and it is showing that they are worth nothing ( 0 )! In fact all items in store (including tools) show zero! Is this just a glitch? I have used memcache cleaner and browser history has been cleared.

maggiel29 Sep 30 2017 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anne Stallard (Post 6193338)
I have just been to the market to sell excess animals (several hundred not needed) and it is showing that they are worth nothing ( 0 )! In fact all items in store (including tools) show zero! Is this just a glitch? I have used memcache cleaner and browser history has been cleared.

I have the same thing at the marketplace. Anything under the "Items" tab - all shows "0" value. Additionally under the "Gifts" tab I get the pop up that says "You dont have any gifts to sell etc etc". Even though I have a gift in my gift box. The Storage tab is fine I can sell my ingredients and products.

bluehair Sep 30 2017 05:25 AM

I just been to the market place and notice there is a from facilities (export) that must be for the facilities chains manager

marymarcel Sep 30 2017 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anne Stallard (Post 6193338)

Quote:

Originally Posted by maggiel29 (Post 6193346)
I have the same thing at the marketplace. Anything under the "Items" tab - all shows "0" value. Additionally under the "Gifts" tab I get the pop up that says "You dont have any gifts to sell etc etc". Even though I have a gift in my gift box. The Storage tab is fine I can sell my ingredients and products.

Hi Anne Stallard and maggiel29 :)

I just sent an email to the developers about this problem. Thanks for your reports. :)

maggiel29 Sep 30 2017 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6193362)
Hi Anne Stallard and maggiel29 :)

I just sent an email to the developers about this problem. Thanks for your reports. :)

Thank you Mary

bruhelmboldt Sep 30 2017 03:37 PM

Post-Release Updates - September 29th, 6:00PM

- Released a fix for items showing 0 coins in the Marketplace
- Released a fix for gifts not appearing in the Marketplace to sell

A N D

The Facilities Chains Manager is now showing above the regular Facilities Manager in the toolbox!!

AKDave Sep 30 2017 06:03 PM

What is the "From Facilities (Export)" feature?

marymarcel Sep 30 2017 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AKDave (Post 6193490)
What is the "From Facilities (Export)" feature?

Hi AKDave :)

We think it is something related to the Local chain feature coming in 1-2 weeks.

max_river Sep 30 2017 06:14 PM

Thank you for the new realese. I am having issues with my train when i try to boost them the screen goes flat

marymarcel Sep 30 2017 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max_river (Post 6193498)
Thank you for the new realese. I am having issues with my train when i try to boost them the screen goes flat

Hi max_river :)

Facebook has reopened their ticket on this issue and we have to wait for them to fix it.

You might try the following, but you do have to be really quick to do it and it may not always work. As soon as the window opens that normally shows your friends, QUICKLY "right click" your mouse on "All Farmers" at the top left of the box and then chose "open in a new tab". This should open a new window with your friends in it, that doesn't shrink.

maggiel29 Sep 30 2017 08:25 PM

Thanks Raul for fixing the problem with the market place so quick :)

ijago Oct 01 2017 06:14 AM

Im having problems sending gifts and trains with the shrinking page

Taz D Oct 01 2017 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ijago (Post 6193602)
Im having problems sending gifts and trains with the shrinking page

Hi Ijago,
Facebook has reopened their ticket on this issue and we have to wait for them to fix it.

You might try the following, but you do have to be really quick to do it and it may not always work. As soon as the window opens that normally shows your friends, QUICKLY "right click" your mouse on "All Farmers" at the top left of the box and then chose "open in a new tab". This should open a new window with your friends in it, that doesn't shrink.

cgsfarm Oct 02 2017 12:48 AM

Hi
I am having some problems and I don't know why.
1. unable to load all or start all.
2. unable to accept all gifts
3. ships times for containers are off. It will say 7 minutes to load when it is 4.8 minutes left. or 2 minutes left when it is 0.2 minutes left.

Eradani Oct 02 2017 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6193002)
Post-Release Updates - September 28th, 10:15PM

- Released a fix for the sorting bug in the Marketplace.

i take it this is for sorting by: Checked

i just want to say YAYAYAYAYAYAY, i've been wanting a better way to find out what's checked for years and this works.

marymarcel Oct 02 2017 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cgsfarm (Post 6193718)
Hi
I am having some problems and I don't know why.
1. unable to load all or start all.
2. unable to accept all gifts
3. ships times for containers are off. It will say 7 minutes to load when it is 4.8 minutes left. or 2 minutes left when it is 0.2 minutes left.

Hi cgsfarm :)

Please try the following suggestions and check if they help you.

1. Try clearing your memcache (link below), you will see a new window with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it was opened during the clearing. Then reopen your farms and try to Start all and Load all buttons again.

If they still dont work, please explain what happens when you click the buttons or if you receive any messages.

2. Are you getting the shrink window when you try to accept gifts? If so, Facebook has reopen the ticket about this issue and we have to wait for them to fix this.
Meanwhile, When you get the box that comes up with your friends in it, quickly "right click" your mouse on the "All Farmers" at the top left of the box, and then choose "open in a new tab". You should then get a full size window that does not shrink allowing you to click the "Send" button.

3. For ships containers, check if the problems corrected after clearing your memcache. Also, check date (day, month and year) and time in your computer. If any of them are not right, this kind of problems usually happens.
EDIT TO ADD: are you seeing the load time changes while you are loading the containers? If so, the reason the times change is that ships on the Dispatched list show a date and time they were dispatched. When they reach exactly 7 days to the second then they drop off the list. When that happens then your number of dispatched ships in the last 7 days drops by one, changing the preparation time.

marymarcel Oct 02 2017 04:54 PM

Hi all :)

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Updates - October 2nd, 3:40PM

- Released old Halloween items.

jeannine_p Oct 02 2017 05:36 PM

thanks for the Halloween decorations!!! WOOT WOOT!!

leighwj1960 Oct 03 2017 08:14 AM

It looks like they are working on something. I went to start something in my facilities last night and noticed that about a dozen of them were missing all from my Farm 1. After comparing my inventory spreadsheet to the list in Facility Manager I realized that about half the missing were Farm Cash facilities but after reloading the farm it looks like everything came back.

marymarcel Oct 03 2017 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leighwj1960 (Post 6193894)
It looks like they are working on something. I went to start something in my facilities last night and noticed that about a dozen of them were missing all from my Farm 1. After comparing my inventory spreadsheet to the list in Facility Manager I realized that about half the missing were Farm Cash facilities but after reloading the farm it looks like everything came back.

Hi leighwj1960 :)

You did it ok. If you cant see the facilities on a farm but they are showing up in the Facility manager, then it is good to reload the game and check again. In case the facilities still are not showed up on the farm, then you would need to clear your browser cache where all the graphics are stored.

dave1949 Oct 04 2017 08:41 AM

HI I cant send gifts or send train boost again. Same issue as a few weeks ago.

marymarcel Oct 04 2017 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave1949 (Post 6194114)
HI I cant send gifts or send train boost again. Same issue as a few weeks ago.

Hi dave1949 :)

Yes, we know that some users are getting the shrinking window again. The developers let us know that Facebook has reopened the ticket about this issue but sadly the only thinkg we can do is to wait till Facebook fixes the problem.

Meanwhile and as a workaround, when you get the box that comes up with your friends in it, quickly "right click" your mouse on the "All Farmers" at the top left of the box, and then choose "open in a new tab". You should then get a full size window that does not shrink allowing you to click the "Send" button.

Tom C Oct 05 2017 08:31 AM

I was wondering where the new Facilities are, and if we are getting new Halloween stuff?

Qivis Oct 05 2017 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom C (Post 6194326)
I was wondering where the new Facilities are, and if we are getting new Halloween stuff?

Often times the new Facility release time is an estimate and not set in stone because the developers do not want to introduce new problems by failing to thoroughly test them before they do. As for the new Halloween stuff, "Only The Shadow Knows..." to quote an old radio show from before I was born. :D