Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 28th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434702)

bluehair Aug 26 2011 02:30 AM

tis 7:29pm here in NZ...hopefully we will see an update Saturday our time :)

AussieGecko Aug 26 2011 02:37 AM

It's now 5.36pm here in NSW Australia and I'm really hoping it's soon. Heck I don't want to wait till Saturday. I'm greedy and am begging for the update now.

Hornyroo Aug 26 2011 02:39 AM

Hmm i have a theory.. im thinking we have kept Raul and the devs so amused with our witty banter and hilarious jokes and pictures these past few days, they are too busy reading this thread and laughing their butts off they forgot to release it.. maybe if we stop keeping them occupied here they will get bored and give us our F11 !!!! :)

Hornyroo Aug 26 2011 02:40 AM

personally im betting on around 20 hours from now.. lst few have been done whil i was at my son's footy games. and I have to travel 2 hours 2mrw it

AussieGecko Aug 26 2011 02:47 AM

Alright Devs. Hear this! I will go and cook tonights dinner and while I am slaving in the kitchen I would love you to slip in your update. PWEEEEEEESE!!!!

peachy51 Aug 26 2011 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hornyroo (Post 4815526)
Hmm i have a theory.. im thinking we have kept Raul and the devs so amused with our witty banter and hilarious jokes and pictures these past few days, they are too busy reading this thread and laughing their butts off they forgot to release it.. maybe if we stop keeping them occupied here they will get bored and give us our F11 !!!! :)

yeah ... maybe we ought to ignore FT for a couple days like we've been getting ignored ...........................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA ..... like that's gonna happen :eek:

nite all ... gonna get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's now :cool:

HelenJS22 Aug 26 2011 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hornyroo (Post 4815526)

I don't think they have ever released an update during Australian evening time, so I guess we should all turn the lights out in Farm Town and leave so that they get bored and call us back :D

kahra01 Aug 26 2011 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelenJS22 (Post 4815550)
I don't think they have ever released an update during Australian evening time, so I guess we should all turn the lights out in Farm Town and leave so that they get bored and call us back :D

yeah the lastest Ive seen them do that Helen is between 5.30 and 6pm. I guess the time has past huh? I dunno, is it just me or is it really not too much to expect someone, anyone, from the devs or mods department to give us some sort of information. Whats the harm in giving an approximate time frame for a release? If its going to be held up then they could announce that too. Really wouldnt take much and after the length of this thread and all the chatter and anxiousness, I just think it would be a great coutesy IMO. We pay good money on this game, and a lot of it at that, so I dont think its too much for us to expect.. or maybe it is. Really makes me wonder if its all worth it and just click the X and be done with it.. sigh :( Very disappointed overall!

HelenJS22 Aug 26 2011 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahra01 (Post 4815558)
yeah the lastest Ive seen them do that Helen is between 5.30 and 6pm. I guess the time has past huh? I dunno, is it just me or is it really not too much to expect someone, anyone, from the devs or mods department to give us some sort of information. Whats the harm in giving an approximate time frame for a release? If its going to be held up then they could announce that too. Really wouldnt take much and after the length of this thread and all the chatter and anxiousness, I just think it would be a great coutesy IMO. We pay good money on this game, and a lot of it at that, so I dont think its too much for us to expect.. or maybe it is. Really makes me wonder if its all worth it and just click the X and be done with it.. sigh :( Very disappointed overall!

I guess there is two sides to it. As I've said several times there was a time we went for four months without a word - although that was before we began paying for farm cash - and the pages of 'chatter' at that time were a whole lot longer than this is.

I think we should also perhaps factor the hurricane in .... and as for asking for a time out of courtesy .... all the old players know that if they did that and something went amiss and it didn't happen the 'chatter' would grow to a roar.

Lets just turn out the lights calmly and quietly and come back when they call us :D

JAS0643 Aug 26 2011 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahra01 (Post 4815558)

While I agree with you the developers never stick to the time table they set. They said flowers would be out in 2 weeks it was more like 4 months. Halloween decorations coming out in the next couple of hours was more like 2 days and that is just a couple of examples. It would be great to get an estimated date of release but seeing as they never stick to them and people go crazy when they don't get what is promised on the date it is promised my opinion is it is best to not give a date.