Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 28th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434702)

al_bundy Aug 26 2011 09:02 AM

i was thinking arrr its saturday now dont think it will happen this week now but i just out of curiousity googled world times and its friday 10am in miami so might see it today.

have never seen a new release come out on a saturday my time but i guess there is always a first time.

Bratuski Aug 26 2011 09:06 AM

And we WAIT!!!!

Tiger Aug 26 2011 09:15 AM

In the meantime, while you all wait, why don't you check out this thread, remember to read the 1st post on page 1 before posting.....
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437094

That could keep you occupied for a while;)

Randall_Lind Aug 26 2011 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gffarmer (Post 4808414)
Gosh I remember those days! Sure has changed since then!!:D

No one wanted to do my trees yep I remember.

Randall_Lind Aug 26 2011 09:24 AM

July 28 was last up date so check back tonight around 10pm est if not next Friday.

Farmgirl_Su Aug 26 2011 09:43 AM

Don't want farm 11
Instead different types of cows, horses that look like horses, rams to go with the sheep.more crops maybe animals that breed it is a farm after all.
please no more facilities...:rolleyes:

I started playing in the March as the game started in the Feb.
back in the days when crops all had gaps next to them. when neighbours hired each other, when my avatar would wander all over the farm looking for a path.

PS i never bought the ugly Mansion ...soo pretentious & ugly...LOL ;)

AussieGecko Aug 26 2011 09:43 AM

Is it here yet?

[SIGH]

It's after midnight now for me so I guess I better get some sleep before I turn into a pumpkin. Maybe tomorrow I will log in and find all sorts of exciting stuff......or not. Please please please bring little people with this update so I can have workers on my farm at all times instead of the same little man with his stick. Goodnight fellow farmers. Here's hoping we get lucky soon.

Momma Woods Aug 26 2011 10:04 AM

Ladies & gents; bow-legged weevils and cross-eyed gnats; I come before you to stand behind you to tell you of something I know nothing about. It was a bright day in the middle of the night! Two dead boys got up to fight--Back to back they faced each other-- pulled out their knives and shot each other--A deaf policeman heard the noise--came and killed the two dead boys!!! If you don't believe my story is right===Ask the blind man across the street___ he saw the sight.

Lynjoe Aug 26 2011 10:23 AM

I am far enough along in the game, and have already spent a lot of "real" money, so there is not a lot that I would pay for anymore. I can play and enjoy FT just as is, but I would love to have a combine that would harvest and delete. THAT, I would pay real money to have.

Yes, I want an update too....BUT....I want the devs to take their time and do it right. I'm sure it will be awesome, as all updates are. The only thing worse than waiting for an update, is getting an update with glitches.

I am awed at the devs imagination and how the game has developed. I look forward to updates mostly to see what they have come up with next. So, my hat is off to the devs!

StoneFace Aug 26 2011 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynjoe (Post 4816022)
I am far enough along in the game, and have already spent a lot of "real" money, so there is not a lot that I would pay for anymore. I can play and enjoy FT just as is, but I would love to have a combine that would harvest and delete. THAT, I would pay real money to have.

Yes, I want an update too....BUT....I want the devs to take their time and do it right. I'm sure it will be awesome, as all updates are. The only thing worse than waiting for an update, is getting an update with glitches.

I am awed at the devs imagination and how the game has developed. I look forward to updates mostly to see what they have come up with next. So, my hat is off to the devs!

The real talent is more than the imagination... it is the successful coding of the game that makes ideas "come alive".

Maybe the devs will open a contest or challenge for player to re-design some of the buildings, put others into a more unified scale, or just come up with new pictures of future items. Coding is not that affected by the color or image of a new design...... but when you think about the Bed and Breakfast next to a Dairy Plant....hehehehehehe

or a limo next to the sports car...:confused: