Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 7th, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332914)

TsunamiVince Jun 08 2010 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KellyT22 (Post 3598326)
and please add hire to harvest/plow at the same time so we dont have to try n catch the avatars for 20 min..why not just knock it out in one shot that way when some1 is done harvesting they can go straight to plow without us having to be on our farms to send another request that would make things so much easier...and please add hire to plant

They should just not use the retarded queueing mechanism they currently have in place. Absolute positions always, not incremental. I hate chasing workers after the harvesting is done, and they are like offset a country mile from where the actual harvesting took place. It's simple MMRP programming they are not doing correctly that can EASILY be fixed.

Farmer McDonald Jun 08 2010 12:13 AM

Thanks for the update

Thanks for the update--it is like Christmas in June. As for those who say they have no reason to play if they do not have more levels, how about trying out the new facilities. I have over 800,000XP but still play to get the new facilites and to see how much I can produce. For those saying we got nothing with the update of levels, for those who reached 90 we got 10 farmcash. I used mine to buy another facility.

chloekin Jun 08 2010 12:14 AM

All great additions but I still continue to see very few of my neighbours requests for help in their factories and I have talked to neighbours who have similar problems. I mentioned this on the forums before but no one has addressed the issue

horsebiz Jun 08 2010 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer McDonald (Post 3598470)
Thanks for the update--it is like Christmas in June. As for those who say they have no reason to play if they do not have more levels, how about trying out the new facilities. I have over 800,000XP but still play to get the new facilites and to see how much I can produce. For those saying we got nothing with the update of levels, for those who reached 90 we got 10 farmcash. I used mine to buy another facility.

I am glad to see folks using the facilities. I choose not to have factories on my farms. Call me old fashioned, but that's what I do. I would buy a winery, but I need a 3rd farm for that. I got 10 farm cash when the levels went up, yes, but the farm bucks to buy the 3rd farm also went up 10. So I cannot buy a 3rd farm by 1 measley farm buck. Why didn't they keep those the same?

primrose711 Jun 08 2010 12:20 AM

Love the new stuff and levels - but now can we please have new clothes for our avatars????

annettehix Jun 08 2010 12:21 AM

I am so excited that we have more levels!!! Thank you so much.....

Jan (Tiggs) Jun 08 2010 12:29 AM

FANTASTIC!!!

I am so pleased about all the updates. This is certainly THE farm game to play!!!

Lavenda Jun 08 2010 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynthiaSue (Post 3598122)
How long does it take to to get wool from the llamas and sheep. I check everytime I check the others, but was wondering how long it took. I think the dairy produces milk every 8 hours. I don't know how long it takes to get eggs. But, I know I get enough of those as I haven't been running out. Just wondering how many llamas and sheep one would need.

if you go to the store, select the facilities tab then scroll down to the wool shed it will tell you how long (2 days). Chicken coop is 1 day

Lavenda Jun 08 2010 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twistedFT (Post 3598142)
Does anyone know how long it takes for the mulberry trees to be ready for harvest?

given how quickly mine are growing I think it is 2 days, 3 at the most. I should actually pay attention to the growth rate but I'm a bit preoccupied by all my new facilities!

damichcoop Jun 08 2010 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynthiaSue (Post 3598122)
How long does it take to to get wool from the llamas and sheep. I check everytime I check the others, but was wondering how long it took. I think the dairy produces milk every 8 hours. I don't know how long it takes to get eggs. But, I know I get enough of those as I haven't been running out. Just wondering how many llamas and sheep one would need.

It takes 8 hours to get cows and goats milk

1 day to get hen and goose egs

2 days to get sheep and llama wool.

You can find a lot of information at this link....http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...rT0ZhSFE&gid=1

Data Sheet Dave.