Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- August 9th, 2018 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=637462)

sestree Aug 09 2018 10:13 PM

Thanks Raul :)

Jean's Farm Aug 09 2018 10:20 PM

Thank you for the bonus screen!!!!!! And thank you for finally giving us a Taste of that is coins. Used to be one FC and one coins. Nice to see it again!!!

Taz D Aug 09 2018 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket (Post 6255362)
Thanks Taz, have cleared my memcache and yes it is still happening. I'll just turn the message off but wanted you to know there was a glitch.

PS then I get another popup titled Your Belts and a message that flashes across the screen saying 'there are no new belts available to you at present', which is correct because I know I'm just about maxed out on my belt bonuses!

For one wonderful moment I thought they had all been reset, wishful thinking I guess!

Hi Hyacinth,
I haven't been able to duplicate this yet as I do not have any crops ready to harvest. Was the black belt message for the crop you were harvesting?

Hyacinth Bucket Aug 09 2018 10:32 PM

Yes it was, I was on a super neighbour's farm harvesting echinacea and blue argave with the harvest/plow tool and each time the popup was for the specific crop I was harvesting.

Raul has contacted me so I've passed it all on to him now, thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6255382)
Hi Hyacinth,
I haven't been able to duplicate this yet as I do not have any crops ready to harvest. Was the black belt message for the crop you were harvesting?

Franny2 Aug 09 2018 10:49 PM

Wow! thanks for the new level and update!!

jeannine_p Aug 09 2018 10:49 PM

Post-Release Info - August 9th, 11:30PM

- Bugfix: Rotate capabilities added to the Taste facilities

that was super fast!! thanks so much!!

Lara Aug 09 2018 11:31 PM

woohoo came home from town, opened my farm and got told I had added farmcash for new levels. Came straight here to check it out. Thanks for the new stuff. Going back to the farm now

Shellgirlmtl Aug 09 2018 11:34 PM

Thank you Raul & Team... as usual another great release... Bonus Belts Screen is a great addition... I have missed many bonuses because of the popups but I noticed the Seeds section is missing... thought you'd like to know...

Thank you again!!!...

Karlene Aug 09 2018 11:35 PM

Rotating Taste Facilities

Hi. Thanks for the update and new facilities!

I do have a question about rotating the Taste faciities. There has always been a rotate selection for all of the facilities, however the two new ones i just bought do not have that choice.

Am I not understanding the wording of the update?

As always, thank you for your time.

Taz D Aug 09 2018 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karlene (Post 6255410)
Hi. Thanks for the update and new facilities!

I do have a question about rotating the Taste faciities. There has always been a rotate selection for all of the facilities, however the two new ones i just bought do not have that choice.

Am I not understanding the wording of the update?

As always, thank you for your time.

Hi Karlene,
That has already been fixed. Plkease close and restart your farms and check again.