Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Storage on the farm (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594678)

Early Girl Jan 31 2024 03:58 PM

Thanks. Ok, will ask her to refresh

Taz D Jan 31 2024 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Early Girl (Post 6573174)
Thanks. Ok, will ask her to refresh

Hi Early Girl,
Have her go sell first.

famer charlie Feb 02 2024 05:38 AM

running out of hen eggs

how to increase hens in chicken cop keeping running out of hen eggs

Taz D Feb 02 2024 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by famer charlie (Post 6573238)
how to increase hens in chicken cop keeping running out of hen eggs

Hi Charlie,
Only way to increase them is to use the Super chicken coop which can hold 500 instead to 250.

Addicted Jim Feb 03 2024 10:42 AM

I just finished harvesting and plowing (I used a non-buddy/neighbor). I checked my storage as my crop load seems low (Wheat, Tomatoes, Onions, Rice, Garlic specifically). All the bonuses were listed. I clicked on "Zip" and all of the stored items above became LESS instead of more. I reloaded my game and I still am short around 22,000 items for the crops listed above. Zip function appears to be broken.

Taz D Feb 03 2024 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Addicted Jim (Post 6573362)
I just finished harvesting and plowing (I used a non-buddy/neighbor). I checked my storage as my crop load seems low (Wheat, Tomatoes, Onions, Rice, Garlic specifically). All the bonuses were listed. I clicked on "Zip" and all of the stored items above became LESS instead of more. I reloaded my game and I still am short around 22,000 items for the crops listed above. Zip function appears to be broken.

Hi Jim,
According to you account data you have 243463 Garlic, 242393 Onions, 306929 Rice, 325525 Tomatoes, and 787368 Wheat.

I don't see anything low. How are you determining that you are 22,000 items less?

bastkat37 Feb 18 2024 06:42 PM

loss of short term crops

i sold all non-ingredients the other day, and it seems like it took all my short crops (up to 4 hr) with it... i don't know if it's a bug or not

Taz D Feb 18 2024 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bastkat37 (Post 6574226)
i sold all non-ingredients the other day, and it seems like it took all my short crops (up to 4 hr) with it... i don't know if it's a bug or not

Hi Bastkat,
I moved your post to the thread about storage. Please provide your account ID for your farms, so we can check this out. You can find your account number at the bottom of your farm page.

NJones277 Feb 21 2024 01:11 PM

For the last few days, when I try to take one item out of my personal storage, I'm told that the item can't be moved from storage - try again later. Later never comes. Is there something I can do?? I've reloaded several times, but still get the same message.

marymarcel Feb 21 2024 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJones277 (Post 6574338)
For the last few days, when I try to take one item out of my personal storage, I'm told that the item can't be moved from storage - try again later. Later never comes. Is there something I can do?? I've reloaded several times, but still get the same message.

Hi NJones :)

We cant say for sure what is happening as we do not know which item you are trying to get out of storage and which farm you want to place it on.

It could be due the amount of items you have on that farm, maybe you are at the limit and nothing more is allowed to place there.

Or you are trying to layer it where you have more items already.

If you are using the purple hand, be sure you have at least an empty space the size of a pine tree.