Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Neighborhood Chains Contest (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621818)

marymarcel Mar 24 2024 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Bob (Post 6576242)
I was adding a client facility for the NCC and moved it to a different farm and now the NCC board says I abandoned the NCC. What is up? I did not abandoned the NCC. Thanks

Hi L.A.Bob :)

I moved your post to the thread about NCC.

I'm sorry but once the facilities are entered into the contest you must NOT move them to storage or to another farm. If you do, you will see a warning message that tells you that you are in the contest and that storing the facility will make you abandon this weeks contest.

If you proceed, the facility will be removed from the farm, and you will be terminated from that weeks contest. In order to remain in the contest, the facilities that are part of a Neighbourhood Chain must remain on the farm during the whole week of the contest.

Denise Dianna Mar 28 2024 03:56 PM

I am unsure it really matters but NCC says I added 2 facilities this week. I actually added three-Slovakian Restaurant, Data Center and Handmade Jewelry Stall. They are all on Farm 26.

Tiger Mar 28 2024 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denise Dianna (Post 6576422)
I am unsure it really matters but NCC says I added 2 facilities this week. I actually added three-Slovakian Restaurant, Data Center and Handmade Jewelry Stall. They are all on Farm 26.

Hi Denise Dianna,

No it doesn't matter. You have the correct amount of facilities showing for the NCC.

The red numbers are just information, they don't count for anything else. You will still be getting thanks when farmers send you them for adding facilities, you don't get more products in the individual thanks for adding more facilities.

Denise Dianna Mar 28 2024 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6576430)
Hi Denise Dianna,

No it doesn't matter. You have the correct amount of facilities showing for the NCC.

The red numbers are just information, they don't count for anything else. You will still be getting thanks when farmers send you them for adding facilities, you don't get more products in the individual thanks for adding more facilities.

Thanks Tiger, I thought so.

lvlrsSweetPea Apr 02 2024 06:01 PM

Missing Data Centers in NCC

Hi Team - just bought two more of the FC facilities and I had two more data centers in storage that I added to different farms but they are not showing in the NCC? Can someone look into it? Thank you in advance!

Farmer_Susan Apr 02 2024 06:03 PM

I've noticed that when I work my NCC facilities with my second account - Farmer Squeak - my main account only seems to get credit for 2 of the 4 facilities. To make sure I wasn't imagining it, I filled Farmer Susan's facilities to the max, then worked them as Farmer Squeak. Came back to check the Susan account and both the Data Center and the Yard Supplies facilities were still maxed out. Nothing had registered. Farmer Squeak has the free train and I keep it going all the time. That means the Mayor works half of any farms I help during the NCC. Are we not getting credit for the farms the Mayor works? Or vice versa? I can try taking my train out of service but it's still got another couple of days before it returns so I thought I'd ask first.

Taz D Apr 02 2024 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvlrsSweetPea (Post 6576866)
Hi Team - just bought two more of the FC facilities and I had two more data centers in storage that I added to different farms but they are not showing in the NCC? Can someone look into it? Thank you in advance!

Hi lvlrsSweetPea,
Did you just add the extra Data Centers to your farms? If so please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

I have cleaned your NCC data as well. So be sure you restart after running memcache.

lvlrsSweetPea Apr 02 2024 06:16 PM

You rock!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6576874)
Hi lvlrsSweetPea,
Did you just add the extra Data Centers to your farms? If so please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

I have cleaned your NCC data as well. So be sure you restart after running memcache.

Thank you, Taz! All good now! Appreciate the help! :)

Taz D Apr 02 2024 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan (Post 6576870)
I've noticed that when I work my NCC facilities with my second account - Farmer Squeak - my main account only seems to get credit for 2 of the 4 facilities. To make sure I wasn't imagining it, I filled Farmer Susan's facilities to the max, then worked them as Farmer Squeak. Came back to check the Susan account and both the Data Center and the Yard Supplies facilities were still maxed out. Nothing had registered. Farmer Squeak has the free train and I keep it going all the time. That means the Mayor works half of any farms I help during the NCC. Are we not getting credit for the farms the Mayor works? Or vice versa? I can try taking my train out of service but it's still got another couple of days before it returns so I thought I'd ask first.

Hi Farmer Susan,
This is not an NCC problem though. Are you working all facilities when she works and not just the farms with those facilities on them?
Do you have more Data Centers and Yard Supplies than you have in the NCC? If you are not working all farms and have more of each of those then you may be missing the ones that are in the contest.

Farmer_Susan Apr 02 2024 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6576882)
Hi Farmer Susan,
This is not an NCC problem though. Are you working all facilities when she works and not just the farms with those facilities on them?
Do you have more Data Centers and Yard Supplies than you have in the NCC? If you are not working all farms and have more of each of those then you may be missing the ones that are in the contest.

I thought Squeak was working all the facilities but maybe I don't understand how it works. Here's what I'm doing:

Susan posted the Slovakian one for the regular facility (Farm 34) and the Handmade Jewelry one for my services (Farm 1). I thought as long as I posted one of each, then everyone would automatically be working all farms, unless they stopped in the middle or something.

I only have one Yard Supplies - it's on Farm 42. I have are 2 Data Centers (Farm 17 and Farm 34).

So when Squeak works, is she ONLY working Farm 34 and Farm 1? Other neighbors seem to be working all of them with the 2 I'm posting. Squeak works half, then the mayor works the rest - since she's got that one train out.

Susan