Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Neighborhood Chains Contest (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621818)

Tiger Jan 01 2021 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheenah (Post 6402266)
I am having the same problem, nothing is showing up :confused:

Hi Sheenah,

The NCC has been suspended until at least the facilities are restored to the new version as you can't do the NCC without those. Only the developers know when that will be.

pflute Jan 01 2021 03:32 PM

Neighborhood chain contest not working

My Neighborhood Chain Contest show blanks where the workable facilities should be. Nothing is working. Is that part of this switch to HTML5? Just want to know what to do! Thanks.

marymarcel Jan 01 2021 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pflute (Post 6402654)
My Neighborhood Chain Contest show blanks where the workable facilities should be. Nothing is working. Is that part of this switch to HTML5? Just want to know what to do! Thanks.

Hi pflute :)

The migration to HTML5 has no facilities available for a time, so the NCC has been suspended till we get facilities working again.

RosieGo Jan 03 2021 02:58 PM

Problems with Neighborhood Chain contest

When I go to the Neighborhood Chain contest, I am unable to open open the work links for any of the facilities that are in the new contest. I have my preferences marked to play the NCC and never had a problem until this new contest. I have lost time already by the links not working.
Rosie

marymarcel Jan 03 2021 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosieGo (Post 6403662)
When I go to the Neighborhood Chain contest, I am unable to open open the work links for any of the facilities that are in the new contest. I have my preferences marked to play the NCC and never had a problem until this new contest. I have lost time already by the links not working.
Rosie

Hi Rosie :)

The migration to HTML5 has no facilities available for a time, so the NCC has been suspended till we get facilities working again.

BarbLH Jan 07 2021 01:01 AM

Oopsy! I was using the Flash version of FT: Out of habit I went to the NCC & started up the facilities that showed for the quest. Shouldn't the NCC still be suspended? Or are facilities soon going to be made available in the HTML5 version?

Tiger Jan 07 2021 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbLH (Post 6404970)
Oopsy! I was using the Flash version of FT: Out of habit I went to the NCC & started up the facilities that showed for the quest. Shouldn't the NCC still be suspended? Or are facilities soon going to be made available in the HTML5 version?

Hi BarbH,

We will ask about this, it's possible it's a mistake as the 12th is the date Adobe stated that they would disable flash and that's less than a week away so if they do go ahead with that then you won't be able to complete the week unless both the facilities and the NCC are added to the new version by that time.

BarbLH Jan 07 2021 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6405002)
Hi BarbH,

We will ask about this, it's possible it's a mistake as the 12th is the date Adobe stated that they would disable flash and that's less than a week away so if they do go ahead with that then you won't be able to complete the week unless both the facilities and the NCC are added to the new version by that time.

Thank you, Tiger!

Taz D Jan 07 2021 12:33 PM

Hi All,
Raul has stated the NCC should have been closed, but they are not going to do so now as they are busy working on the HTML version. You may start it this week, but we are not sure when Flash will fail, so you may not be able to complete it and if it does not get to the ending day next Wednesday then there may be no FC issued out.

Denise Dianna Jan 10 2021 09:25 AM

We have a new Neighborhood Cooperative Quest. I am surprised Flash will be gone before is completed so what is the point. I went ahead and started them anyway, just in case.