Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Facilities and Facility Manager (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565750)

Tiger Jun 26 2021 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qivis (Post 6453822)
Facebook is attempting to block Farm Town for people using the Ctrl key and clicking a few factory and referral posts in the list created by the My Requests tab link.. It is insisting that this is in violation of community standards by clicking too fast.

(Sorry if someone already posted this complaint. Facebook security bot blocked my account for over a week because I was using a new computer - called it hacking my own account!)

602895328 is my user number

Hi Qivis,

I'm sure you are well aware that Slashkey has nothing to do with what criteria Facebook have set for what goes against their community standards.

I am able to do exactly what you describe and not raise any of their automated flags that can trigger blocking, I've been doing that on and off all day, so I am assuming this isn't affecting everyone.

It's possible that they may have changed something recently and that it hasn't rolled out to all Facebook accounts. If what they have done is causing you a problem you need to report that to Facebook.

If you wish you can contact support and see what they says about this.

Denise Dianna Jun 26 2021 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6453818)

If you are talking about the facility information that was in the Show Names for each farm and the percentage of facilities that can be placed on a farm, that has not been added back yet.

Yes this second bit is what I was referring to. Thanks for the info.

Qivis Jun 26 2021 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6453826)
Hi Qivis,

I'm sure you are well aware that Slashkey has nothing to do with what criteria Facebook have set for what goes against their community standards.

I am able to do exactly what you describe and not raise any of their automated flags that can trigger blocking, I've been doing that on and off all day, so I am assuming this isn't affecting everyone.

It's possible that they may have changed something recently and that it hasn't rolled out to all Facebook accounts. If what they have done is causing you a problem you need to report that to Facebook.

If you wish you can contact support and see what they says about this.

I informed Facebook about something similar to this back in early April only then it had nothing to do with working facility posts. It was collecting gifts "too quickly" even though I was not clicking at super human speed. Several of my friends informed me, however, that they had this issue for the reason I mentioned today back then. If it continues I will let Raul know, but I do not like to bother him about Facebook saying normal game play is violating its rules when he is so busy finishing up moving the game to Hyper Text Markup Language. The main issue is that after too many blocks Facebook will block the game completely for several hours and no longer give the user the option of telling them there's a problem with the bot that tells him or her this.

Taz D Jun 26 2021 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qivis (Post 6453842)
I informed Facebook about something similar to this back in early April only then it had nothing to do with working facility posts. It was collecting gifts "too quickly" even though I was not clicking at super human speed. Several of my friends informed me, however, that they had this issue for the reason I mentioned today back then. If it continues I will let Raul know, but I do not like to bother him about Facebook saying normal game play is violating its rules when he is so busy finishing up moving the game to Hyper Text Markup Language. The main issue is that after too many blocks Facebook will block the game completely for several hours and no longer give the user the option of telling them there's a problem with the bot that tells him or her this.

Hi Qivis,
There is no reason to bother Raul with this as there is nothing he can do about Facebook's security settings. The only thing I can suggest is don't try opening so many tabs at one time or so quickly. I open 4 - 6 at a time and do not have any problems doing the facs with those.

shirl312 Jun 27 2021 02:52 AM

saved the products from bird products facility, for some reason they won't load in to bird shop - trying to understand why they won't load

Tiger Jun 27 2021 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirl312 (Post 6453926)
saved the products from bird products facility, for some reason they won't load in to bird shop - trying to understand why they won't load

Hi shirl312,

If you are still having problems with this, the usual culprits to check for when you own the facility start/store/load tools are:
  • http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu...unnel icon.PNG The funnel filter in the Facility Manager Funnel is not set to show all facilities on all farms OR check marks are not added for both regular and service facilities so it can't see them all.

• Check marks being missing on the facility or missing from the products inside the facility that won't load.

• Not enough products. If the Bird Shop is open, close it.
    Click on the question mark on the Bird Shop then click on the link at the top of the window that opens to view the stock planner, set it to All products, 15 days, By Required for one full fill, any number you see in red is what you are short on.

rockcandymountain Jun 27 2021 02:10 PM

metal mills

I am watching a friends acct while they are not here. For the past 2 days when I go to her metal mills ands click on the plus sign, I get the first 2 or the 5 metals posted and when I go to post the 3rd, I get a message that I can only post 5 every 12 hours, yet I have only posted 2.

Taz D Jun 27 2021 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockcandymountain (Post 6453986)
I am watching a friends acct while they are not here. For the past 2 days when I go to her metal mills ands click on the plus sign, I get the first 2 or the 5 metals posted and when I go to post the 3rd, I get a message that I can only post 5 every 12 hours, yet I have only posted 2.

Hi Rockcandymountain,
I moived your post to the subject thread about facilities. You can check the Show Times to see how long beforee you can post ingredient requests.
You either requested ingredients in another facilty or clicked to post but changed your mind and closed the pop up or possibkle clicked twice on one. Any of those will count whether you post it to Facebook or not.

Edit: Go to the My Requests/Show Other Wall Requests from your own farms and see how many are showing there for her in the last 12 hours.

peggyannvt Jul 06 2021 09:09 AM

I purchased the new facilities, smartphone and Pakistan X2.
I went to look to see how many were needed for 3 months by name
None of the items in those 2 x 2 facilities were in the list.
Looked to see if they were in the Facility Manager. NO
Went to the fields and found them. Filled them up manually and
they showed it in the facility Manager and in the what the facilities require

Do not know if I solved a problem but . . .

Taz D Jul 06 2021 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peggyannvt (Post 6455670)
I purchased the new facilities, smartphone and Pakistan X2.
I went to look to see how many were needed for 3 months by name
None of the items in those 2 x 2 facilities were in the list.
Looked to see if they were in the Facility Manager. NO
Went to the fields and found them. Filled them up manually and
they showed it in the facility Manager and in the what the facilities require

Do not know if I solved a problem but . . .

Hi Peggyannvt,
Yes that should have solved the problem. If they were not previously in the facility manager then when you checked the ingrediuent planner their products and ingredient needs would not be included. Once you fill ed them and they showed in the facility manager then you should be able to see the ingredient needs for those.