Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Levels, Leveling Up and Experience Points (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594674)

marymarcel Aug 28 2023 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tripod (Post 6560282)
ok thanks for the answer.... i will tell them to come in their game as least for that... ty so much..

You are welcome tripod :)

RoosterRhodes Sep 02 2023 04:10 AM

my farm

I have been doing good on my farms but tonight I have been shorted a lot of coins and farmcash from 10p.m. central time to 4;00a.m. and my advancement in leveling up

Tiger Sep 02 2023 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoosterRhodes (Post 6560714)
I have been doing good on my farms but tonight I have been shorted a lot of coins and farmcash from 10p.m. central time to 4;00a.m. and my advancement in leveling up

Hi RoosterRhodes,

I have moved your post to the thread about levels and experience points as you are mentioning issues with levelling up.

Please describe what you were doing when you were not earning coins or FC and if this was working on your own farms, or when hired at market.

If it was hired at market, and you were not seeing a bonus chest, you would not get one if you were hired by a neighbour or buddy.

If it's not that, please supply your user ID which you can find by scrolling down below your game screen and the yellow box underneath it.

TheGoz Sep 10 2023 07:00 AM

Latest Update Missing!

Hello, there seems to be a glitch with latest update. I did not receive any update what's so ever, "None Of It" witch is kinda a big thing, noticed it in my Level Numbers, Everybody else went to Level 1400 & I stayed at Level 1366.
Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, The Goz User I.D. 884735251

Taz D Sep 10 2023 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGoz (Post 6561534)
Hello, there seems to be a glitch with latest update. I did not receive any update what's so ever, "None Of It" witch is kinda a big thing, noticed it in my Level Numbers, Everybody else went to Level 1400 & I stayed at Level 1366.
Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, The Goz User I.D. 884735251

Hi TheGoz,
I moved your post to the thread about levels. You did get the latest update. You can find the new tools and the new facilities in the Store.
The only thing you didn't get are the levels because you do not have enough experience points to earn those new levels yet. You have 487,932,177 points which is enough for your current level. You do not automatically gain levels when new ones are released. You would need to have enough experience points already for thyou to get the new levels instantly when they are released.
You can see how many experience points you need to gain all the levels up to 1400 in the Game Guide chapter 25 about levels:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806

TheGoz Sep 10 2023 10:47 AM

Updates

Thanks Taz for getting back to me. My Bad, I should have known all that! Thanks Again,
The Goz

gimme3steps50@yahoo.com Sep 13 2023 07:18 PM

Points to level-up

Larry Honeycutt's farms takes over 800,000 points to get to the next level and my wife Annette Honeycutt only has to go 150,000 points to the next level. Mine has gone way up for no reason as far as I know. Can you explain this to me why it is like that or correct my farms to lower points like hers:confused:

Taz D Sep 13 2023 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gimme3steps50@yahoo.com (Post 6561858)
Larry Honeycutt's farms takes over 800,000 points to get to the next level and my wife Annette Honeycutt only has to go 150,000 points to the next level. Mine has gone way up for no reason as far as I know. Can you explain this to me why it is like that or correct my farms to lower points like hers:confused:

Hi Larry,
I moved your post to the thread about levels and experience points.

Each level requires a certain amount of experioence points for you to reach the next level. The amount of points are not the same for all levels. The higher you get in levels the more points required to get the next level.
You can find how many points you need for each level in the Game Guide chapter 25:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806

SusanFarmette Oct 25 2023 03:46 AM

I'm having a problem with getting xps on my SNs farms. I am getting coins and using fuel, but it's hit or miss for xps on all but crops which work fine. Today I didn't receive any xps at all on anything except crops. I don't know my SNs user ID but mine is 100000740089895.

Tiger Oct 25 2023 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SusanFarmette (Post 6566198)
I'm having a problem with getting xps on my SNs farms. I am getting coins and using fuel, but it's hit or miss for xps on all but crops which work fine. Today I didn't receive any xps at all on anything except crops. I don't know my SNs user ID but mine is 100000740089895.

Hi SusanFarmette,

Thank you for your ID.

A Super Neighbour gets XP for plowing and planting. For the rest you get coins and a portion of what you worked.

The Bonus Chest when hired by a stranger at the Job Market place is what gives some extra XP for the other jobs. Super Neighbours do not earn the bonus chest.