Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666)

JohnAlbertini Jul 10 2021 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6456246)
Hi John,
We don't know if there is anything the developers can do with the WebGL 2.0 stopping working. It happens when you encounter an error while working that the game does not have a message for, so would be hard for them to find it.

When you get that the WebGl is not responding try just closing the browser and reopening it. If that doesn't clear it then try restarting your computer.

Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also check if your browser is updated.

Everything is updated.

Taz D Jul 10 2021 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6456250)
Everything is updated.

Hi John,
Then the only thing you can do is to let it run until it loads just like yesterday. It does have to download all the graphics again.

JohnAlbertini Jul 10 2021 01:51 PM

Simply will NOT load, period

I've taken all the suggested steps.

It freezes on the black screen with the white cube for 10-20 minutes then I get:

"JavaScript from l1slashkey.com

abort("both async and sync fetching of the wasm failed") at
ERROR
at jsStackTrace
(https://cdn.slahkey.com/flash/farm/main/1231-
235959/Build/Build229.framework.js.gz:2:16334
at stackTrace...
at abort...
at getBinary
at https..."

Why is it referencing Flash which is DEAD?!

Sorry to be a pain but IT WILL NOT LOAD PERIOD.

I even tried on a different computer, exact same result.

marymarcel Jul 10 2021 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6456294)
I've taken all the suggested steps.

It freezes on the black screen with the white cube for 10-20 minutes then I get:

"JavaScript from l1slashkey.com

abort("both async and sync fetching of the wasm failed") at
ERROR
at jsStackTrace
(https://cdn.slahkey.com/flash/farm/main/1231-
235959/Build/Build229.framework.js.gz:2:16334
at stackTrace...
at abort...
at getBinary
at https..."

Why is it referencing Flash which is DEAD?!

Sorry to be a pain but IT WILL NOT LOAD PERIOD.

I even tried on a different computer, exact same result.

Hi John :)

Could you have a problem with internet in your zone? I have loaded your farms without problems.

Please try the following link, it is for your farm 44 which is smaller and only have crops and an oil refinery.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...954&farm_ix=43

If you still have problems loading the game, then contact Support team and let them know what is happening. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

In case you dont find the automatic response, then read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Im copying your post to a closed thread for the developers to check.

RIAP27 Jul 13 2021 10:03 AM

I hope someone can help. I am unable to get to my game because for some reason Internet access is blocked from FarmTown. I can get onto facebook, but when ever I try to access my account it says it is blocked. I can't even get to the game page at all. I do not understand why and am not sure what to do to get to my game.I never set up our antivirus or firewall to block the game and am able to get here only thru my 2nd acct which loaded ok on Firefox.

Taz D Jul 13 2021 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIAP27 (Post 6456598)
I hope someone can help. I am unable to get to my game because for some reason Internet access is blocked from FarmTown. I can get onto facebook, but when ever I try to access my account it says it is blocked. I can't even get to the game page at all. I do not understand why and am not sure what to do to get to my game.I never set up our antivirus or firewall to block the game and am able to get here only thru my 2nd acct which loaded ok on Firefox.

Hi Riap,
If you look at the blocked message you will see it is from Facebook and not from Farm Town. There isn't anything we can do to help with this. Facebook has made changes to their security which is causing some to get blocked for a time period. From what others have said it appears to be from too much activity (posts from Farm Town or too many tabs open at same time).

RIAP27 Jul 13 2021 10:20 AM

How long will this last?? I had this happen last night, and when I cleared browsing history it worked but this morning it is not working. This will severely hurt my game play and mess up my cargo ships. Facebook--WHY are they doing this????
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6456602)
Hi Riap,
If you look at the blocked message you will see it is from Facebook and not from Farm Town. There isn't anything we can do to help with this. Facebook has made changes to their security which is causing some to get blocked for a time period. From what others have said it appears to be from too much activity (posts from Farm Town or too many tabs open at same time).

Taz D Jul 13 2021 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIAP27 (Post 6456606)
How long will this last?? I had this happen last night, and when I cleared browsing history it worked but this morning it is not working. This will severely hurt my game play and mess up my cargo ships. Facebook--WHY are they doing this????

Hi Riap,
That is something that only they know. The message should have a link at the bottom to Dispute it, but don't expect them to answer.
I am sorry, but we do not have any way to help.

RIAP27 Jul 13 2021 11:02 AM

Hi Taz,
Thanks. This is just crazy. All of a sudden I can access my main account here on my laptop. I do not see a "dispute" button or all, just an error that is blaming our antivirus or firewall which neither is right. I did report the problem from both this account and the other I maintain. I now suddenly can't get to the other account now. It is crazy. Just started last night! The addy is from facebook apps.
"Your Internet access is blockedF
ewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking firewall and antivirus configurations
ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED
"
It is not on our end and its affecting both accounts on two computers with different systems.
If it is Facebook they'd best get this fixed FAST. I spend good money to play my FarmTown and this is just NOT acceptable.

Taz D Jul 13 2021 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIAP27 (Post 6456614)
Hi Taz,
Thanks. This is just crazy. All of a sudden I can access my main account here on my laptop. I do not see a "dispute" button or all, just an error that is blaming our antivirus or firewall which neither is right. I did report the problem from both this account and the other I maintain. I now suddenly can't get to the other account now. It is crazy. Just started last night! The addy is from facebook apps.
"Your Internet access is blockedF
ewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking firewall and antivirus configurations
ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED
"
It is not on our end and its affecting both accounts on two computers with different systems.
If it is Facebook they'd best get this fixed FAST. I spend good money to play my FarmTown and this is just NOT acceptable.

Hi Riap,
I am sorry, but there is nothing we can do about this. If it is saying your firewall or antivirus is blocking the access then check those. There could have been an update that caused it.

You might try shutting down your router/modem for a couple minutes and then start it. There may be some corrupt data in it that could be causing the problem.

RIAP27 Jul 13 2021 11:32 AM

Thanks for trying to help. I can get into Facebook ok but when I try FarmTown I get that error but it is not consistent either. Now I can't get into my main acct from the desktop. Makes no sense at all. I will try that with the modem but something tells me that isn't going to help much either. My husband who is my IT guy says it is not on our end. . I hope not.

Taz D Jul 13 2021 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIAP27 (Post 6456642)
Thanks for trying to help. I can get into Facebook ok but when I try FarmTown I get that error but it is not consistent either. Now I can't get into my main acct from the desktop. Makes no sense at all. I will try that with the modem but something tells me that isn't going to help much either. My husband who is my IT guy says it is not on our end. . I hope not.

Hi Riap,
It may not be on your end, but could be in any of the many links between you and the Facebook app server or beyond that in any of the many links between that and the Farm Town servers. From the way you have described this it sounds like it is an intermitent problem where you can get in and then you can't. Unfortunately we have no way of monitoring or fixing any of the internet between you and the servers.

RIAP27 Jul 13 2021 12:03 PM

Just to add to the weirdness I finally got it on the desktop on both accounts. The lappie I am not closing in hopes that I don't have issues this afternoon when I go back for evening play. I appreciate your help and letting me know it likely is beyond my control. I did report a "something isn't working" report to Facebook on both accounts when I got in and hope it can help. Thanks again and I hope this bit of info can help others if they encounter the same problem.

justme36 Jul 15 2021 03:40 PM

help me help my mom play

My mom is trying to start playing farm town with me but none of the links i send her will let her start playing, it keeps telling her its unavailable, i have no problems or issues with it but she cant even get in to farm town at all to start playing, what could be causing this issue?

Taz D Jul 15 2021 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justme36 (Post 6456938)
My mom is trying to start playing farm town with me but none of the links i send her will let her start playing, it keeps telling her its unavailable, i have no problems or issues with it but she cant even get in to farm town at all to start playing, what could be causing this issue?

Hi Justme,
Send her a link to the Forums. Then have her click on the Plkay FarmTown button at the top of the forums.

justme36 Jul 15 2021 03:50 PM

i did that, she clicked on play farm town button and it tells her its not available, i also had her to register and she did, but it still tells her its unavailable, she cant get into the game at all

Taz D Jul 15 2021 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justme36 (Post 6456946)
i did that, she clicked on play farm town button and it tells her its not available, i also had her to register and she did, but it still tells her its unavailable, she cant get into the game at all

Hi justme,
Then she has something blocking the game either on her computer or her router/modem or her internet provider.

Have her try all the steps in the following link except the memcache since she has not started yet:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

Taz D Jul 15 2021 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justme36 (Post 6456946)

Hi Just me,
One other thing she needs to check is to make sure she doesn't have the game blocked on Facebook. That would be in her settings for Facebook.

justme36 Jul 15 2021 06:52 PM

We have done everything we can think of, we have checked her settings in facebook to make sure she doesnt have games and apps blocked, we have went into her computer settings to make sure there is nothing in there thats set to block any games, she has cleared her browsing history, she has cleaned out her computer and rebooted it... me and her used to play this game years ago, and i just stumbled upon it again and started playing again, and now she wants to play it again and i just dont have a clue why it is not allowing her to play.. she has a laptop, and i believe its a windows 8, would that have anything to do with it? also, i asked her if she is hardwired, and shes not, would that have anything to do with it? ive ran out of ideas on getting her in the game lol its driving me crazy lol has anyone else ever had this kind of problem?

Taz D Jul 15 2021 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justme36 (Post 6456998)
We have done everything we can think of, we have checked her settings in facebook to make sure she doesnt have games and apps blocked, we have went into her computer settings to make sure there is nothing in there thats set to block any games, she has cleared her browsing history, she has cleaned out her computer and rebooted it... me and her used to play this game years ago, and i just stumbled upon it again and started playing again, and now she wants to play it again and i just dont have a clue why it is not allowing her to play.. she has a laptop, and i believe its a windows 8, would that have anything to do with it? also, i asked her if she is hardwired, and shes not, would that have anything to do with it? ive ran out of ideas on getting her in the game lol its driving me crazy lol has anyone else ever had this kind of problem?

Hi Justme,
I am sorry, but I have run out of ideas as well. No it has nothing to do with being Windows 8 or being on WiFi. If you are close enough have her log into Facebook from your computer and try to get in to the game. If she still can't then it has to be a Facebook setting blocking it.

justme36 Jul 15 2021 08:00 PM

ok thank u so much for all ur time and help

SirMatthew KC Jul 25 2021 02:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I hope this is the right thread for this. I REALIZE this is NOT an issue CAUSED BY Farm Town. HOWEVER, at least 20 players I know, and, probably many, many more keep getting this message that Facebook has BLOCKED us, albeit temporarily, because we were going too fast. I got this message when accepting REGULAR gifts from friends. I also got this message while working facilities for friends. I am NOW getting this message while I am hired to work for another farmer. Every time I would move to the next farm, it pops up.

Every instance this happens, I give feedback to Facebook but nothing is happening. Could the developers not intercede on behalf of Farm Town players so this message is not constantly harassing us? They might listen to someone who hosts a game on their platform that we are performing legitimate actions in the game.

For instance, I am fishing a farm using the largest available turbo fishing boat.

Tiger Jul 25 2021 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC (Post 6458086)
I hope this is the right thread for this. I REALIZE this is NOT an issue CAUSED BY Farm Town. HOWEVER, at least 20 players I know, and, probably many, many more keep getting this message that Facebook has BLOCKED us, albeit temporarily, because we were going too fast. I got this message when accepting REGULAR gifts from friends. I also got this message while working facilities for friends. I am NOW getting this message while I am hired to work for another farmer. Every time I would move to the next farm, it pops up.

Every instance this happens, I give feedback to Facebook but nothing is happening. Could the developers not intercede on behalf of Farm Town players so this message is not constantly harassing us? They might listen to someone who hosts a game on their platform that we are performing legitimate actions in the game.

For instance, I am fishing a farm using the largest available turbo fishing boat.

Hi SirMatthew KC,

Everyone has to abide by Facebook's terms and conditions and whatever security they have put in place to protect their users, only they can change the automated response to whatever it was you were doing that was going too fast that they didn't like.

Could you have been doing something else too fast prior to using Farm Town that could have triggered that message once you started using FT? Once they set the block you will get that message until the time they set for it has passed.

It doesn't seem to even matter if it was a different game or if it was doing something like just quickly sharing non-game related posts to Facebook or other areas of Facebook like groups. Once you've done something to trigger that message it will likely showing it again the next time it sees you still going too fast no matter where you are in Facebook.

For example, doing something like posting quickly is exactly what spammers will do to get as many spam posts out before Facebook automatically blocks them and will be one of the things their security criteria will look for to try to prevent that. It may be that they have made some changes in that area. Your reports to FB will be informing them of what it was you were doing at the time that triggered the message so they can check on what is happening and it will be up to them to change it if they want to.

Have you tried slowing down a little?

If you are getting this when you've not done anything else too quickly on Facebook no matter what it was, prior to accepting gifts from My Requests then you need to report that to support giving them as much detail as you can about what you were doing prior to getting the first message about going too fast, so they can take a look at what's going on.

SirMatthew KC Jul 29 2021 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6458102)
Hi SirMatthew KC,

Everyone has to abide by Facebook's terms and conditions and whatever security they have put in place to protect their users, only they can change the automated response to whatever it was you were doing that was going too fast that they didn't like.

Could you have been doing something else too fast prior to using Farm Town that could have triggered that message once you started using FT? Once they set the block you will get that message until the time they set for it has passed.

It doesn't seem to even matter if it was a different game or if it was doing something like just quickly sharing non-game related posts to Facebook or other areas of Facebook like groups. Once you've done something to trigger that message it will likely showing it again the next time it sees you still going too fast no matter where you are in Facebook.

For example, doing something like posting quickly is exactly what spammers will do to get as many spam posts out before Facebook automatically blocks them and will be one of the things their security criteria will look for to try to prevent that. It may be that they have made some changes in that area. Your reports to FB will be informing them of what it was you were doing at the time that triggered the message so they can check on what is happening and it will be up to them to change it if they want to.

Have you tried slowing down a little?

If you are getting this when you've not done anything else too quickly on Facebook no matter what it was, prior to accepting gifts from My Requests then you need to report that to support giving them as much detail as you can about what you were doing prior to getting the first message about going too fast, so they can take a look at what's going on.

I had just GOT on Facebook and opened Farm Town. I fished at one persons' place - all 44 of her farms. That's all I did.

Taz D Jul 29 2021 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC (Post 6458590)
I had just GOT on Facebook and opened Farm Town. I fished at one persons' place - all 44 of her farms. That's all I did.

Hi SirMatthew KC,
I am sorry, but there is nothing that Farm Town can do for this. It is Facebook that has their security set too low and causing this. I understand that some are getting caught by this, but it may not just be for actions in the game. Facebook looks at all you do in and through Facebook.

JNelson Aug 02 2021 07:29 AM

can you send me link to instructions on how to get in forum if you forgot your login and/or password.... i know its here but can not find it to give to a few players having issues

Tiger Aug 02 2021 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6458902)
can you send me link to instructions on how to get in forum if you forgot your login and/or password.... i know its here but can not find it to give to a few players having issues

Hi JNelson,

When they try to log into the forum the message that they see that tells them the password or email is incorrect has a link in it.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/forum ...orum arrow.png
They need to click on that link and follow the instructions. The email password reset will go to the email account that they used to register with, not any new email they have now. That email can end up in the spam or junk folder of emails, so they need to check there for it.

If they have lost access to the email address they used to register with then they won't be able to get access to that email so what they can do is create a new forum account and let us know what the older forum account user name was, we do not require any passwords, and we can remove it.

dell466 Aug 02 2021 02:10 PM

player ID 1488472894

2021-08-02 18:49:53.815 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-08-02 18:49:53.815 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-08-02 18:49:53.826 LOGSessionId: 7021449
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.107 Safari/537.36 Edg/92.0.902.62
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc. (Intel)
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel, Intel(R) UHD Graphics Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0, D3D11-27.20.100.8935)
2021-08-02 18:53:55.707 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module
2021-08-02 18:53:55.710 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2021-08-02 19:04:01.616 LOGboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2021-08-02 19:04:01.618 ERRORboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2021-08-02 19:04:01.621 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: TypeError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): Argument 0 must be a buffer source or a WebAssembly.Module object

This additional message was received regarding the attempt to log into the game.

Hope it means something to you as I have no idea what to do next.

Taz D Aug 02 2021 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dell466 (Post 6459030)
player ID 1488472894

2021-08-02 18:49:53.815 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-08-02 18:49:53.815 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-08-02 18:49:53.826 LOGSessionId: 7021449
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.107 Safari/537.36 Edg/92.0.902.62
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc. (Intel)
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel, Intel(R) UHD Graphics Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0, D3D11-27.20.100.8935)
2021-08-02 18:53:55.707 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module
2021-08-02 18:53:55.710 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2021-08-02 19:04:01.616 LOGboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2021-08-02 19:04:01.618 ERRORboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2021-08-02 19:04:01.621 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: TypeError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): Argument 0 must be a buffer source or a WebAssembly.Module object

This additional message was received regarding the attempt to log into the game.

Hope it means something to you as I have no idea what to do next.

Hi Dell,
Your previous post about this was moved and answered to the following page link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...50270&page=411

Please read the answers there and post about this in that thread.

dell466 Aug 02 2021 02:28 PM

unable to connect

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6459038)
Hi Dell,
Your previous post about this was moved and answered to the following page link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...50270&page=411

Please read the answers there and post about this in that thread.

I have read all responses and I think I have done everything suggested. Still unable to connect. One of your replies suggested going to your farm, Not possible as it just stops at the black screen.

Taz D Aug 02 2021 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dell466 (Post 6459042)
I have read all responses and I think I have done everything suggested. Still unable to connect. One of your replies suggested going to your farm, Not possible as it just stops at the black screen.

Hi Dell,
I did not suggest going to my farms. That is my signature here in the forums and is in every post I make and not part of what I asked.
Did you go through all the suggestions in the first post of the HTML thread? What were the results you got?
Did you go through all the suggestions in the other link I posted? What were your results there?

jkrueger Aug 05 2021 06:46 AM

Missing farms

Hi there,
just saw the update, thanks but there seems to be an issue with my husband's farms and he is unable to log into the forum from his computer. He has run Memcache, completed logged off and restarted multiple times and his game has gone missing - only 2 farms and it looks like something from 10 odd years ago when he first started..
I am his super neighbour and when I go to visit his farms, they are all there
so if you could please check this out would be most appreciated
His User ID is 100005316181568

Tiger Aug 05 2021 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkrueger (Post 6459494)
Hi there,
just saw the update, thanks but there seems to be an issue with my husband's farms and he is unable to log into the forum from his computer. He has run Memcache, completed logged off and restarted multiple times and his game has gone missing - only 2 farms and it looks like something from 10 odd years ago when he first started..
I am his super neighbour and when I go to visit his farms, they are all there
so if you could please check this out would be most appreciated
His User ID is 100005316181568

Hi jkrueger,

I have moved your post to the thread about loading issues for your husbands account. It's sounding like he's logged into the wrong Facebook account and not his new one.

Have him log out of Facebook and then re-enter the correct details for the new Facebook account he uses so he gets to the right one. Then use the Facebook link to the left side of Facebook to get to the current version of the game or use the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forum.

The ID you have provided is showing an account that doesn't look like it's been used for many years until today so if you copied that id from what he is currently seeing above his game screen will be showing the wrong id as he may be logged into the wrong account.

Have a look in your My Neighbours tab and remove the check mark for Show Active Players, filter the the list to By Name and see if you can see two accounts for him.

By any chance do you send him FC gifts and could his new account have 36 farms? If so he does appear to be logged into the old Facebook account.

dorissau Aug 08 2021 04:28 PM

My Chrome browser won't load and I get a message that Slashkey says this browser won't support the new Webgl.... I checked it and I am absolutely, ABSOLUTELY connected to that platform. Meanwhile, your system won't let me open the game.

Taz D Aug 08 2021 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorissau (Post 6460046)
My Chrome browser won't load and I get a message that Slashkey says this browser won't support the new Webgl.... I checked it and I am absolutely, ABSOLUTELY connected to that platform. Meanwhile, your system won't let me open the game.

Hi Dorissau,
When you get that error, first try restarting your computer. If that doesn fix it, then try clearing your browser cache, close the browser and then reopen your farms. It will be slower loading the first time as it has to download all the graphics again.
Instructions on clearing the browser cache are available in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

dorissau Aug 08 2021 04:41 PM

Thanks Taz... I did troubleshooting and discovered that for some reason, even though my first check showed that platform enabled, looking deeper, I discovered that for some reason and unknown to me, WebGL had been disabled. Fixed it and now will try again! That worked! Lots of clicks to find the right spot. !!!

vbergstrom1 Aug 24 2021 05:13 AM

I think my farms have been archived. Can't access.

USER ID number ( 626231695 )

I have been in the hospital and rehab (three times for each) for the last three months. I have only been able to be home for about five days total during these stays. I had lots of complications.

I wanted to start replaying FT but it won't let me in. Were my farms archived? Can it be activated again???????

Vicky Bergstrom

Tiger Aug 24 2021 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vbergstrom1 (Post 6461958)
USER ID number ( 626231695 )

I have been in the hospital and rehab (three times for each) for the last three months. I have only been able to be home for about five days total during these stays. I had lots of complications.

I wanted to start replaying FT but it won't let me in. Were my farms archived? Can it be activated again???????

Vicky Bergstrom

Hi Vicky,

I'm not having any difficulty loading your farms so they are not archived. If you are seeing a message from Facebook saying that content is unavailable just click the close button on that message to continue to the game. It will pop up again, Facebook are aware of the problem and have assigned it to a team.

If that is not what the problem is please check that all your computer updated are done, your browser is still up to date and no extensions are enabled on the browser, then go to this post and try the items listed there:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

VondaK Aug 27 2021 12:15 PM

Was in FT then it booted me out. Says my browser doesn't support WebGL. Why, all of sudden am I getting this? Been in and out already today and every day.
Help, please.

Taz D Aug 27 2021 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VondaK (Post 6462430)
Was in FT then it booted me out. Says my browser doesn't support WebGL. Why, all of sudden am I getting this? Been in and out already today and every day.
Help, please.

Hi VondaK,
You get that when the game encounters an error and/or freezes. At that point the WebGL is not responding to the server so it thinks it is not supported. Many times this can happen when working on a heavily layered farms.
Try first just closing your browser for a couple minutes and then reopen. If that doesn't work try restarting your computer.
If those don't work then you will need to clear your browser cache and then reopen. It will be slower loading the first time because it has to download all the graphics for the game again. Instructions for clearing the browser cache if you need them are in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890