Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666)

BarbLH Nov 07 2021 11:15 AM

I'm getting the same message as MillardK54 above. So far everything else seems to be "normal." Thanks for any information on this:
2021-11-07 17:10:35.310 LOG[SFS - ERROR] [WebSocketLayer] Connection error: Abnormal disconnection.
2021-11-07 17:10:35.316 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443
2021-11-07 17:10:40.731 LOG[SFS - ERROR] [WebSocketLayer] Connection error: Abnormal disconnection.
2021-11-07 17:10:40.735 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443
2021-11-07 17:10:46.193 LOG[SFS - ERROR] [WebSocketLayer] Connection error: Abnormal disconnection.
2021-11-07 17:10:46.198 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443

marymarcel Nov 07 2021 11:19 AM

Off Line Problem

We are all experiencing the off line problem when loading the farms. Also, there are error in the console.

You are still able to work your farms off line.

We have emailed the developers to let them know.
Thanks for your patience.

SharmanA Nov 07 2021 11:33 AM

Farm town not connecting to town mainframe. error failed to connect. c20 slashkey 443. i trued restarting computer. reloading game. still not connected.

carolyn.downs Nov 07 2021 11:41 AM

stuck in offline mode

Suddenly, I'm stuck in offline mode. It continually offers me the option to switch to online mode, but that's an infinite loop that doesn't work

bossy56 Nov 07 2021 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carolyn.downs (Post 6470842)
Suddenly, I'm stuck in offline mode. It continually offers me the option to switch to online mode, but that's an infinite loop that doesn't work

Same here. I've done all the normal stuff: clear memcache, logged out of fb, cleared browser history, rebooted computer and it's still happening

Fran Barrett Nov 07 2021 11:47 AM

Same here.

beegy Nov 07 2021 11:50 AM

I, too, am stuck in offline mode. Have done everything I can to reconnect.

russell57 Nov 07 2021 11:51 AM

im also stuck on off line mode and this needs to be fixed

MillardK54 Nov 07 2021 11:51 AM

Glad to know I'm not the only one with that problem. I suspect Slashkey is working on farmtown to give us an update....maybe? I don't know. Wondering.

Tiger Nov 07 2021 11:53 AM

Hi everyone,
Please try reloading the game now, you should be able to get online.

Carolyn Hampton Nov 07 2021 12:16 PM

conection

i can't make my farm go online, it keeps telling me to
click green tab but it remains offline, please help

marymarcel Nov 07 2021 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carolyn Hampton (Post 6470882)
i can't make my farm go online, it keeps telling me to
click green tab but it remains offline, please help

Hi Carolyn :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please reload the game and try again.

FayeGrainger Nov 09 2021 11:49 AM

Game keeps reloading

I can't access my farm because when I try to it keeps reloading.

marymarcel Nov 09 2021 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FayeGrainger (Post 6471146)
I can't access my farm because when I try to it keeps reloading.

Hi FayeGrainger :)

I moved your post to the thread about Cannot load the game.

Please be sure you are loading the game from the FarmTown icon located in the left colum in your facebook home page.
If you have a saved link to load your farms, then maybe it is not working anymore.

If that is not your problem, then:

_. Be sure your browser is up to date and check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

_. You have several suggesitons in the following link, please try them all in order including the ones in the links and see if they help you:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

littlesallysanctus Nov 11 2021 06:39 AM

I can't even pull up a black out screen. I keep getting a page not found message

marymarcel Nov 11 2021 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus (Post 6471346)
I can't even pull up a black out screen. I keep getting a page not found message

Hi littlesallysanctus :)

Please check that your Facebook is completely loaded. Also try to load the game from the Farm Town icon on the left column in your Facebook home page.
If you have a saved link in your browser to load the game, it could not be working anymore.

Also, check that your browser is up to date and if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

You have more suggestions to try in the following link:

uma437 Nov 12 2021 06:59 AM

Hi, I am not sure if this is the correct thread. Since a few days Facebook blocks me when I am working others facilities due to "too much use of this function".

Tiger Nov 12 2021 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uma437 (Post 6471454)
Hi, I am not sure if this is the correct thread. Since a few days Facebook blocks me when I am working others facilities due to "too much use of this function".

Hi uma437,

Are you sure those are the exact words they used?

We've not heard of that particular one, they usual one says something like:

"You're Temporarily Blocked. It looks like you have been missusing this feature by going too fast. You've been blocked."

Could it have been that one?

If it is, then that can happen if you post too many posts to Facebook too quickly, sharing them too quickly to several groups, perhaps collecting gifts too fast form a gift site. Posting /sharing very quickly are things that spammers would do so Facebook will be trying to prevent that with their automated security settings to detect spammers. I am sorry, but we have no say at all in whatever criteria they set for those.

Unfortunately you will have to wait for Facebook to lift the block. If it's only just happened that may only be a small amount of time.

Kevin Batey Nov 13 2021 08:41 AM

USERID 1493682696 I have not been able to load game since the morning of November 3, I get a slashkey error. I was able to use it with no issues until then. My PC has been rebooted twice since then but error continues. I could attach screenshot of error if this would let me

marymarcel Nov 13 2021 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin Batey (Post 6471570)
USERID 1493682696 I have not been able to load game since the morning of November 3, I get a slashkey error. I was able to use it with no issues until then. My PC has been rebooted twice since then but error continues. I could attach screenshot of error if this would let me

Hi Kevin :)

Which error are you getting?

Is the error showing up as a message on the game screen, in the Farm Town Console or in both places?

If you want to post a picture here, you have instructions on how to do that in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642878

Kevin Batey Nov 13 2021 08:50 AM

It is showing up on the main screen where the farm tries to load

marymarcel Nov 13 2021 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin Batey (Post 6471578)
It is showing up on the main screen where the farm tries to load

OK, if you cant add a picture, please let us know what the message says.

chubbyal Nov 15 2021 02:00 AM

Hi Mary

I was storing trees and then the message came up your storage box is full, you need to add more neighbours. I have got people who are willing to be my neighbour but I can't find them along the bottom row. I had a conversation with a new farmer and she told me she had accepted my request 3 times and she still doesn't appear. In my neighbours most of the new people still appear in white even though I have requested them as a neighbour. At the top top of the page it says in red your neighbour is full, you need to delete some. How are you supposed to increase your storage and get more neighbours if farmtown is telling you to delete some before adding new ones. Seems pointless trying to increase your chances of help and storage if you can only have a certain amount of neighbours. Please can you help, thank you so much

Tiger Nov 15 2021 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chubbyal (Post 6471930)
Hi Mary

I was storing trees and then the message came up your storage box is full, you need to add more neighbours. I have got people who are willing to be my neighbour but I can't find them along the bottom row. I had a conversation with a new farmer and she told me she had accepted my request 3 times and she still doesn't appear. In my neighbours most of the new people still appear in white even though I have requested them as a neighbour. At the top top of the page it says in red your neighbour is full, you need to delete some. How are you supposed to increase your storage and get more neighbours if farmtown is telling you to delete some before adding new ones. Seems pointless trying to increase your chances of help and storage if you can only have a certain amount of neighbours. Please can you help, thank you so much

Hi chubbyal,

marymarcel is not available at the moment.

Is the embedded page still happening or has the embedded page message stopped showing now and what you are asking about is a new issue?

If you are still getting the embedded page is it showing up every time you try to store items when it's a small amount you are storing or does it only do it when you trying to store a large quantity of items? What items are you trying to store, what method are you using to store them and how many are you trying to store at a time?

Please open your storage, click on the items section then look top left to see your item capacity and item usage and see how much space you have left in Item storage to use.
Then have a think about the quantity of items you were trying to store and see if it was more than you have space for. If it was, then that could be why the game is saying that your storage is full as you were trying to store more items than it could hold. When you know how much Item capacity you have left in Item storage, try storing only that amount or less than that amount and see if you still get any problems.

There is a difference in how many items you can store depending one what it is you are storing. For example if it was trees you were storing, you would be able to store more gifted trees than you could store of trees bought from the trees section of the store.

The neighbour bar will always show Add Neighbour even when your neighbours list is full. You know you're at your limit for the amount of neighbours you can have because when you go to the My Neighbours tab you are seeing this message: "Your neighbour list is full. Please remove some neighbours before you add more".

Once you have reached your limit of amount of neighbours as you have, the only way to increase the item capacity further would be to invest in the Super Storage shed. There are 4 in total and they do cost Farm Cash.

Before you consider buying any Super Storage Sheds we need to determine if there is a problem with storing items in case you don't need them.

chubbyal Nov 15 2021 10:39 AM

Hi Tiger

I was storing lots of trees and was storing them one at a time, my capacity was 1615 items so when I reached that it said you need to add more neighbours. That's fair enough so I got more people who play ft and assumed that once they are friends they can become neighbours. What I didn't realise is that you can only have a certain amount of neighbours. I thought you could have as many neighbours as you wanted so that you can have as much help as needed from other players but you are telling me you can only have a certain amount. That is very disappointing. Like you said I would need to spend cash to get more, another way slashkey is making money out of people who play the game. They make PLENTY more money making people buy facilities, tools etc. Trying to get more neighbours and they are even screwing you for money for that. Slashkey has a nerve and a brass neck to do something as low as that.
So the problem is that I already have the max number of neighbours so I need to find out who doesn't play anymore, delete them to make space so I can add new neighbours. Can you confirm that this is right Tiger. Thanks Chubbyal

Taz D Nov 15 2021 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chubbyal (Post 6472002)
Hi Tiger

I was storing lots of trees and was storing them one at a time, my capacity was 1615 items so when I reached that it said you need to add more neighbours. That's fair enough so I got more people who play ft and assumed that once they are friends they can become neighbours. What I didn't realise is that you can only have a certain amount of neighbours. I thought you could have as many neighbours as you wanted so that you can have as much help as needed from other players but you are telling me you can only have a certain amount. That is very disappointing. Like you said I would need to spend cash to get more, another way slashkey is making money out of people who play the game. They make PLENTY more money making people buy facilities, tools etc. Trying to get more neighbours and they are even screwing you for money for that. Slashkey has a nerve and a brass neck to do something as low as that.
So the problem is that I already have the max number of neighbours so I need to find out who doesn't play anymore, delete them to make space so I can add new neighbours. Can you confirm that this is right Tiger. Thanks Chubbyal

Hi Chubbyal,
Tiger is not available right now. Yes you will have to remove the ones who no longer play to be able to add new neighbors. Please note though that will not increase your item storage.

JNelson Nov 20 2021 10:21 AM

c0, w5
it will not let me go online

Taz D Nov 20 2021 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6472614)
c0, w5
it will not let me go online

Hi JNelson,
I do not know what C0, W5 is because those are not any of the server numbers in the game at this time.
Are you using an old bookmarked link?

JNelson Nov 20 2021 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6472618)
Hi JNelson,
I do not know what C0, W5 is because those are not any of the server numbers in the game at this time.
Are you using an old bookmarked link?

oop c20, w5

update, i finally got in after a couple hours of trying

Taz D Nov 20 2021 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6472630)
oop c20, w5

Hi JNelson,
It will not go online or will not stay online?

I just loaded your farm and it stayed on line. It may just be a temporary glitch. Try clearing your memcache and reload to see if it will go online.
If that doesn't worl it may just be a connection problem in the internet that is preventing it from staying online and is dropping the connection.

littlesallysanctus Nov 21 2021 09:02 AM

I couldn't get to my farm with Firefox though I passed the checklist of farmtown necessary to play. Just on chance I loaded Puffin again and got to my farm. Something major going on with Firefox as I the screen comes up page not found.

Taz D Nov 21 2021 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus (Post 6472730)
I couldn't get to my farm with Firefox though I passed the checklist of farmtown necessary to play. Just on chance I loaded Puffin again and got to my farm. Something major going on with Firefox as I the screen comes up page not found.

Hi Littlesallysanctus,
I am sorry, but nothing is being developed currently for using your phone. Only thing I can suggest for your Firefox is make sure it is up to date. I do not know if you can clear that browser cache on the phone but if you can then I suggest you try that.
Firefox may be trying to an "m" in the front of the address and that will not work. delete the m from that address and see if it will load.

barbara nixon Nov 22 2021 01:51 PM

page flashing

sometimes after page is loaded and doing my work it starts flashing blue around the edges and then goes to a white page...happens more in the coops....i keep getting java script errors and pages not loading...i've tried to work on the java but so far no luck because i can't find it..tried all the suggestions even from google help but nothing matches up with what they tell me to look for..it is not consistant from day to day..somedays i have 0 problems..other days i have to reload or reboot...didn't know where to put this..thanks....

marymarcel Nov 22 2021 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbara nixon (Post 6472798)
sometimes after page is loaded and doing my work it starts flashing blue around the edges and then goes to a white page...happens more in the coops....i keep getting java script errors and pages not loading...i've tried to work on the java but so far no luck because i can't find it..tried all the suggestions even from google help but nothing matches up with what they tell me to look for..it is not consistant from day to day..somedays i have 0 problems..other days i have to reload or reboot...didn't know where to put this..thanks....

Hi barbara nixon :)

I moved your post to the thread about cannot load the game.

Do you have the game page open for lot of time, no matter you are not playing?

Sometimes this is affecting the game when you go back to play, so it is better to close the farm and facebook if you are not going to play for a time.

You say that this mostly happens during checking coop quests, but what were you doing before that? Maybe working big and fully worked farms?

Please check to be sure that your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for windows or Mac if you use it.

Clear your browser cache, the first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slow as all graphics have to be loaded again.

Also, you have the requirements for your computer in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

teenytootsies0 Dec 11 2021 04:39 PM

Problems loading

Having trouble connection. Friends lists not loading. Can only. play in offline mode (not connected). All other things on my computer can function online with present settings. 1673617887

marymarcel Dec 11 2021 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teenytootsies0 (Post 6474738)
Having trouble connection. Friends lists not loading. Can only. play in offline mode (not connected). All other things on my computer can function online with present settings. 1673617887

Hi teenytootsies :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please follow all suggestions given in the following thread including the ones in the links:

Gary V Deutschmann Sr Dec 11 2021 07:57 PM

USER ID number ( 1648159402 )
I don't know where my posts disappear to.
I came back to say the last problem I posted was an ID-Ten-T error, and delete my post.
In other words, the mistake was on my end this time.
But I would like to know why when I make a request post, they disappear?

Taz D Dec 11 2021 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary V Deutschmann Sr (Post 6474754)
USER ID number ( 1648159402 )
I don't know where my posts disappear to.
I came back to say the last problem I posted was an ID-Ten-T error, and delete my post.
In other words, the mistake was on my end this time.
But I would like to know why when I make a request post, they disappear?

Hi Gary,
Your posts do not disappear. The y get moved to the correct thread and then answered. We do this to keep the forums organized by subject so all can find the information they are looking for.

You can always find any of your posts by using the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

kbirk1950 Dec 13 2021 06:31 AM

Error

what does this mean, Error, ("isTrusted".true) and my screen goes black and it also says WEBGL not supported at times it says is supported but disabled.

marymarcel Dec 13 2021 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbirk1950 (Post 6474886)
what does this mean, Error, ("isTrusted".true) and my screen goes black and it also says WEBGL not supported at times it says is supported but disabled.

Hi kbirk :)

I moved your post to the thread about Cannot load the game.

This usually happens when your browser encounters and error and "thinks" WebGL is disabled. Most of the times you get this error after working heavily worked farms, specially with water items.

Try closing your browser for a few minutes and then reopen it. If that doesnt fix the problem, then restart your computer.

If nothing works for you, then clear your browser cache. The first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If you need instructions on how to clear your browser cache, please visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890