Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- April 10th, 2015 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=612210)

Tiger Apr 10 2015 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qivis (Post 5948154)
Strange. The train boost just worked fine for one of my partial trains. I wonder if it would be any different for either one of my trains with 10 or more boxcars.

I've just boosted my train with 10 cars on it fine :)

Raenie Apr 10 2015 03:29 PM

Enquiring minds want to know ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raul (Post 5948106)
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game, details coming in a few hours.

In addition to the new features this release also completes all the changes required to be in compliance to new Facebook rules, please report any unexpected behavior you may find.

New Facilities will be released on Monday.

Payments are currently disabled, will be enabled soon.

Thanks

--Raul

It would be nice if Raul could share just *what* changes had to be made that FaceBook had requested!

"Enquiring minds want to know!" ;)

Thanks,

~Raenie

JstMeQQ4Fun Apr 10 2015 03:38 PM

Same here as well. tried to clear memcache/flashplayer/ccleaner....no change

Begonia Wildwind Apr 10 2015 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 5948138)
Hi fyreladee and Begonia Wildwind:)

Could you please tell us what happens when you try to boost your trains?

Are you trying to boost a train recently dispatched, or one you have dispatched a few days ago? Thank you!

Hi, mine was (still is) doing the same as fyreladee. Did as you directed, no change. Not even after complete reboot. These are trains that I have just dispatched. I had five to do; the first two boosted successfully. Had trouble on the third one. That was right about the time the new release happened.

FCM Apr 10 2015 03:51 PM

It;s in the Farm Town Wall Requests. It's working again in compliance with Facebook changes

Qivis Apr 10 2015 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raenie (Post 5948166)
It would be nice if Raul could share just *what* changes had to be made that FaceBook had requested!

"Enquiring minds want to know!" ;)

Thanks,

~Raenie

Facebook has required all the third party applications to use a newer system to communicate with it by the end of April 2015. Perhaps that is what he is talking about.

Anyway, it is nice to have farm 26 now. I was wondering what I was going to do with my billions of coins!
:D :D :D

Momma Woods Apr 10 2015 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fyreladee (Post 5948118)
I am unable to boost trains at this time.

I just boosted 2 different trains with no problems

KnightRider Apr 10 2015 04:16 PM

Hello everyone,

For the ones that is having problems with boosting trains could you specify which train it is that you can't boost.

Wendy755 Apr 10 2015 04:29 PM

Cannot Use Farmer Lists

Since today's update cannot use Farmer Lists. Only get box with the moving lines.

Taz D Apr 10 2015 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wendy755 (Post 5948218)
Since today's update cannot use Farmer Lists. Only get box with the moving lines.

Hi Wendy,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

heck to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.