Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Problems with crops and products disappearing from Storage (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594558)

Taz D Aug 07 2023 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vipertraining (Post 6558182)
I noticed that my fish didn't seem to be growing in the amount stored. I started watching. After reloading my farm I saw that my fish dropped to 200,000,000 and after fishing or having someone fish my farm the totals will increase but them after reloading the are gone and the number is lower.

What are happening to my fish. I sold a lot of products and my storage meter s staying at 76% should we stop playing until you get the game completed??

Hi Vipertraining,
The maximum amount for any individual item in your storage is 200 million. You also have a total maximum as indicated by the percentage, but if any single item goes over 200 million then it is chopped back to the 200 million.

honeyg56 Dec 20 2023 02:45 PM

Items missing in storage

I had 92.8% storage this morning after I filled some of my facilities, when I checked on storage this afternoon it is now saying 84% and I have been working farms solid today and neighbours facilities. Where has the products gone?

Taz D Dec 20 2023 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeyg56 (Post 6570522)
I had 92.8% storage this morning after I filled some of my facilities, when I checked on storage this afternoon it is now saying 84% and I have been working farms solid today and neighbours facilities. Where has the products gone?

Hi Honeyg,
The amount of room in your storage was increased by 10% with the current release. You have not lost anything.

honeyg56 Dec 21 2023 10:39 AM

Thank you Taz

KoalaBear777 Dec 24 2023 02:45 PM

Harvests show as ready but not on the farm

Hi
I have harvests that show in green as ready to harvest, but when I go to the farm they are still growing. See farm 14 purple grapes.

Taz D Dec 24 2023 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 (Post 6570822)
Hi
I have harvests that show in green as ready to harvest, but when I go to the farm they are still growing. See farm 14 purple grapes.

Hi KoalaBear,
Where are they showing as green?

honeyg56 Dec 28 2023 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6570538)
Hi Honeyg,
The amount of room in your storage was increased by 10% with the current release. You have not lost anything.

Hi Taz,

It doesn't seem to matter how much I fill the facilities or empty them or work on others facilities and farms the figures of 84% doesn't change, whereas before the update the percentage figure used to go up and down?

marymarcel Dec 28 2023 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeyg56 (Post 6570986)
Hi Taz,

It doesn't seem to matter how much I fill the facilities or empty them or work on others facilities and farms the figures of 84% doesn't change, whereas before the update the percentage figure used to go up and down?

Hi honeyg :)

I had a look at your data and you have some items which have reached to 200,000,000 stored or are very close to that amount.

That is the maximun amount you can have in storage per item. You have to sell a percentage of those items to have room to add more.

honeyg56 Dec 28 2023 05:37 PM

Many thanks Marcel. I have looked and can't seem to find any item that even comes close to 200,000,000 ?

marymarcel Dec 28 2023 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeyg56 (Post 6571022)
Many thanks Marcel. I have looked and can't seem to find any item that even comes close to 200,000,000 ?

Open your storage and then click in Harvest & Products button. Click in the A/Z located in the upper right corner and set it to Stored Amount.
Then go to the bottom of that list of products where you will see which items are at that amount or close to it.

You have to go to market to sell a % of them. Also you need to sell your non ingredients or non ingredients (for me).

Also take in mind that if you are storing products and you inmediately use them to fill your facilities/services then it is not easy to see a change in the amount in storage.