Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Cannot load farm, Errors, connecting to mainframe (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666)

Grumpdad Apr 22 2016 08:21 AM

Is there a problem today? I cannot load my farm or work facilities, this has been for 3 hours now, it starts to load and sticks on the loading screen!
I have cleared memcashe, cookies, rebooted machine, rebooted router etc.

Susan Cuttriss Apr 22 2016 08:25 AM

Loading problems here too...tried Opera Firefox Google ...cleared everything there is to clear...just wont load...others having same problem too so assuming its a Slashkey problem

Mrs Mags Apr 22 2016 08:31 AM

I tried all suggested on first post as advised Mary, still can't get to my farm, still stuck on Loading User x

Alexandra_J Apr 22 2016 08:33 AM

I'm on WF36 and on Google Chrome and have no problems. However my facebook friend and neighbour is having problems and she's on google chrome and on the same Mainframe thing as me which is WF36. Do you need her farm link to see whats going on?

marymarcel Apr 22 2016 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mags (Post 6061974)
I tried all suggested on first post as advised Mary, still can't get to my farm, still stuck on Loading User x

I just loaded your farm without problems Mrs Mags:)

We will let the developers know so they can check on the problem

marymarcel Apr 22 2016 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cornish Lil Princess (Post 6061982)
I'm on WF36 and on Google Chrome and have no problems. However my facebook friend and neighbour is having problems and she's on google chrome and on the same Mainframe thing as me which is WF36. Do you need her farm link to see whats going on?

Thank you, but not all users are affected, so it is possible that even using the same computer, one user cant load the game and other doesnt have any problems. :)

Alexandra_J Apr 22 2016 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6061990)
Thank you, but not all users are affected, so it is possible that even using the same computer, one user cant load the game and other doesnt have any problems. :)

ok so do we have to wait to see if it clears up?

Mrs Mags Apr 22 2016 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6061986)
I just loaded your farm without problems Mrs Mags:)

We will let the developers know so they can check on the problem

How strange! Thanks Mary. I can't see that its my computer, as I tried my hubbys computer as well, and still can't load my Farm xx

Martybelle Apr 22 2016 08:52 AM

wf number

How do you find out your wf number?

joycerenea125 Apr 22 2016 08:53 AM

I also cannot load Farmtown today on either Chrome or IE.

KnittyGirl Apr 22 2016 09:03 AM

I'm having the same problem. Screen just sits at "Loading User". My husband uses my laptop to play his farm and his loaded just fine. Mine, however, I'm still waiting and have been for the last 10 minutes!

cmlucas Apr 22 2016 09:14 AM

having problems loading also.

I cannot load my farm at all. got to the loading user and it just sits. last time this happened it was the same server. and went 2 days and all my crops withered and several quests that would have been completed in that time expired.
is there a way to change the server so we don't keep running into this problem?

its not the computer because I could get onto hubs account and kiddos account.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Grumpdad Apr 22 2016 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnittyGirl (Post 6062014)
I'm having the same problem. Screen just sits at "Loading User". My husband uses my laptop to play his farm and his loaded just fine. Mine, however, I'm still waiting and have been for the last 10 minutes!

That is exactly what mine is doing and my wife can load her farm!! How strange!

marymarcel Apr 22 2016 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnittyGirl (Post 6062014)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpdad (Post 6061962)
Is there a problem today? I cannot load my farm or work facilities, this has been for 3 hours now, it starts to load and sticks on the loading screen!
I have cleared memcashe, cookies, rebooted machine, rebooted router etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmlucas (Post 6062018)
I cannot load my farm at all. got to the loading user and it just sits. last time this happened it was the same server. and went 2 days and all my crops withered and several quests that would have been completed in that time expired.
is there a way to change the server so we don't keep running into this problem?

its not the computer because I could get onto hubs account and kiddos account.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpdad (Post 6062022)
That is exactly what mine is doing and my wife can load her farm!! How strange!

Hi Grumpdad and KnittyGirl

I moved your posts to the thread for your problem.

For you both and cmlucas, we have informed the developers about this problem. Thank you all for your patience.

mimi7845 Apr 22 2016 09:33 AM

Problem

I cant load the game either.

Mrs Mags Apr 22 2016 10:11 AM

Re my earlier post. I got my daugher to go to her farm, using my computer, and she could get to my Farm Just fine, but I still can't access my Farm, using the same computer. My guess is that its a server problem..xx

JoSinger Apr 22 2016 10:25 AM

I tried to access my farm from my husband's laptop on Chrome using windows 10 but unable to get in. Frustrating- going to lose a huge amount of quest farm crops. Any idea when this might be fixed? Thanks so much Jo

Susan Cuttriss Apr 22 2016 10:39 AM

Heard from slashkey and they said uninstall Adobe Flash and then reinstall it....did this on my desktop but made no difference to mine whatsoever :( Thought Id try it on my laptop...and got straight on to my farm...so hmmmm

garytmoulder Apr 22 2016 10:43 AM

still cannot load game

i tried all the items listed at the beginning of this thread --

cleared firefox cache -- everything --
uninstalled flash player, restart laptop, installed flash player
checked all the links and got server and connectivity ok on all

i still cannot load the game -- it gets to "Loading User" and goes no further.

i logged out of facebook, let my wife login to facebook and bring up Farmtown -- same laptop and same browser -- and she works just fine. i log back into facebook and bring up farm town and it just sits there at the same message.

what do i do now?

Tiger Apr 22 2016 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoSinger (Post 6062062)
I tried to access my farm from my husband's laptop on Chrome using windows 10 but unable to get in. Frustrating- going to lose a huge amount of quest farm crops. Any idea when this might be fixed? Thanks so much Jo

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Cuttriss (Post 6062070)
Heard from slashkey and they said uninstall Adobe Flash and then reinstall it....did this but made no difference to mine whatsoever :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by garytmoulder (Post 6062074)
i tried all the items listed at the beginning of this thread --

cleared firefox cache -- everything --
uninstalled flash player, restart laptop, installed flash player
checked all the links and got server and connectivity ok on all

i still cannot load the game -- it gets to "Loading User" and goes no further.

i logged out of facebook, let my wife login to facebook and bring up Farmtown -- same laptop and same browser -- and she works just fine. i log back into facebook and bring up farm town and it just sits there at the same message.

what do i do now?

Hi everyone,

This issue has been sent of to the developers. We are waiting for a response from them.

Martybelle Apr 22 2016 10:54 AM

unable to log in -fixed

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martybelle (Post 6061942)
I am unable to load user- This is the first time I have had this problem. What should I try? I have checked my connectivity all is good and I have cleared my cache.

I was now able to log in thanks

Tiger Apr 22 2016 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martybelle (Post 6062086)
I was now able to log in thanks

great, thanks for coming back and letting us know :)

garytmoulder Apr 22 2016 10:59 AM

still cannot load game

ok -- i just now started.

i did not do a thing and it started. this is just weird.

Mrs Mags Apr 22 2016 11:40 AM

I just got in to my Farm. Thanks x

marymarcel Apr 22 2016 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mags (Post 6062130)
I just got in to my Farm. Thanks x

So good Mags! and thank you for coming back and let us know:)

AussieGecko Apr 23 2016 01:10 AM

I'm back in this morning. Something must have got fixed as I had done all your checks etc so I am a happy camper again. thank you!!

Taz D Apr 23 2016 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieGecko (Post 6062266)
I'm back in this morning. Something must have got fixed as I had done all your checks etc so I am a happy camper again. thank you!!

Hi AussieGecko,
Glad to hear that. :)

JoSinger Apr 23 2016 07:12 AM

Thanks so much!

Back on my farms!!

Thanks for the fix!!

Purrs,

Jo:):):)

19houstonmaverick20 Apr 25 2016 05:28 PM

Farm Town wont load

I am having a problem with farm town loading. It says "The server closed the connection without sending any data." I have researched this problem on slashkey and have tried all the links that were suggested. Everyone worked except the very last one. The only way I can get in farm town is to clear my history every time. I cant get gifts or work other people's facilities because I have to clear my history.

Taz D Apr 25 2016 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19houstonmaverick20 (Post 6062802)
I am having a problem with farm town loading. It says "The server closed the connection without sending any data." I have researched this problem on slashkey and have tried all the links that were suggested. Everyone worked except the very last one. The only way I can get in farm town is to clear my history every time. I cant get gifts or work other people's facilities because I have to clear my history.

Hi Houstonmaverick,
I moved your post to the subject thread about not loading the game.
Please try all the suggestions in this thread and in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774

Additionally you might try a different browser as your browser may be blocking the connection.

NJones277 Apr 26 2016 09:09 AM

Is anyone else having problems loading Farmtown? I've rebooted, reloaded, cleared memcache, cleared browser cache, reset Adobe. All I get is a green screen, and this is after about 5 minutes waiting. Can't send gifts unless I want to take the rest of the day doing so. I'm using Chrome and Windows 8. Thanks.

Tiger Apr 26 2016 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJones277 (Post 6062886)
Is anyone else having problems loading Farmtown? I've rebooted, reloaded, cleared memcache, cleared browser cache, reset Adobe. All I get is a green screen, and this is after about 5 minutes waiting. Can't send gifts unless I want to take the rest of the day doing so. I'm using Chrome and Windows 8. Thanks.

Hi NJones277,

I moved your post to the thread for "cannot load".

Please try all the suggestions located in the first post on the first page. Also please see the following post >>>
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774

AussieGecko Apr 29 2016 04:53 AM

Hi there, Server WF37 is having problems again. Not loading my game. I can load my daughters game on the same computer and browser and she is WF38. Just thought you should know. It will return, I hope, one day. LOL

Riverboat Apr 29 2016 05:04 AM

Once again, second time in a week the game will not load it gets to loading user and sits and sits and sits. You folks want players,you want more folks to spend cash,yet them game is going to hell in a hand basket and for what ever reason you have no desire to keep the old users playing you are driving people away daily and it seems that the game gets worse daily. Fix this bug for good this time folks

mtruncali Apr 29 2016 05:14 AM

Game not loading for me either

pisces16 Apr 29 2016 05:33 AM

Game not loading

2nd time in a week my game won't load. Sits on loading user and that's it. Tried everything they suggest and nothing worked. I reported it last week and when I got back onto game I was on server 5 then it went back to server 4. The developers want to get a grip and get this sorted. They're driving people away from this game daily.

JFW Apr 29 2016 05:40 AM

Back to "loading user" again this morning.

Deanne100 Apr 29 2016 05:51 AM

Game not loading

Via IE and Google Chrome. Very frustrating :(

hazel sandles Apr 29 2016 05:56 AM

Game not loading again have done all the usual even reinstalled flash player but still wont load :confused:

Grumpdad Apr 29 2016 06:11 AM

Game not loading again, very very frustrating, can this be sorted once and for all please??