Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666)

CrazyJan Mar 04 2021 03:46 PM

my farm comes up under someone else's name

when I go to my farm it comes up with someone else's name..which is not my farm..I have to click home in order to get to my farm. not able to plant trees...can you help me? farm name comes up as Jadeeooo...instead of Janice

Taz D Mar 04 2021 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyJan (Post 6433374)
when I go to my farm it comes up with someone else's name..which is not my farm..I have to click home in order to get to my farm. not able to plant trees...can you help me? farm name comes up as Jadeeooo...instead of Janice

Hi Crazy Jan,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.
How are you getting to your farms? If it is a saved link/bookmark, try instead going from the shortcut in the left column of your Facebook home page.
You post about your trees was already answered in another thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...94618&page=186

Denise Coulas Mar 15 2021 08:04 AM

farmtown reloaqing after working fac, the going to work clients

farmtown reloading after i work facilities and go to clients, also when collecting gifts, this is the only email i have
[email deleted by a moderator]., please selete any others you may have

ty d. coulas

marymarcel Mar 15 2021 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denise Coulas (Post 6435098)
farmtown reloading after i work facilities and go to clients, also when collecting gifts, this is the only email i have
[email deleted by a moderator]., please selete any others you may have

ty d. coulas

Hi Denise Coulas :)

I moved your post to the thread about problems loading the game.

Also, I removed your email address, it is not a good idea to post it in an open forum.

Which method do you use to work facilities?
After working a friends facilities, is your farm loaded automatically?

If your are sending gifts from the Send gifts tab, you can send to 50 friends and then when you click in Done button, the game reloads.

Denise Coulas Mar 16 2021 02:13 AM

game restarting

when i work farms,, the game constantly reloads, ie working facilites, move to clients. same reloading issue when collectin gifts.

pls look into thi... game also very slow

thank you,

d, coulas, i sent one and only email. march 14th

Tiger Mar 16 2021 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denise Coulas (Post 6435258)
when i work farms,, the game constantly reloads, ie working facilites, move to clients. same reloading issue when collectin gifts.

pls look into thi... game also very slow

thank you,

d, coulas, i sent one and only email. march 14th

Hi Denise,

I have moved your post the same thread your other post is about this is. Your last post was answered, please supply the information requested in the reply. You can either scroll up this page to see it or you can click on this link for instructions on how to find your posts in the forum. The replies to your post are usually underneath your post or on the next page: Where's My Post Gone?

Denise Coulas Mar 16 2021 09:32 AM

response

what method do i use??, both working from ft wall an home page, the game reloads each time

when gift box is full, i go to collect gift, and it reloads again, he game continuously reloadin. thanks for removing my emaill
denise

Taz D Mar 16 2021 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denise Coulas (Post 6435290)
what method do i use??, both working from ft wall an home page, the game reloads each time

when gift box is full, i go to collect gift, and it reloads again, he game continuously reloadin. thanks for removing my emaill
denise

Hi Denise,
Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

LisaScobee Mar 28 2021 04:53 PM

One of my friends (I'm in the US and she's in Australia) just sent me this message "I still cannot be seen in the marketplace yet or make my farm bigger at the real estate". Would her clearing her memcache help her? Thanks.

Taz D Mar 28 2021 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaScobee (Post 6437634)
One of my friends (I'm in the US and she's in Australia) just sent me this message "I still cannot be seen in the marketplace yet or make my farm bigger at the real estate". Would her clearing her memcache help her? Thanks.

Hi LisaScobee,
She will need to register if she isn't and post here in the forums. We can't help through a third party.

LisaScobee Mar 28 2021 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6437638)
Hi LisaScobee,
She will need to register if she isn't and post here in the forums. We can't help through a third party.

I'll tell her later. Thanks.

Pesetas24 Apr 01 2021 02:57 PM

No connection to the mainframe

USER ID number ( 694590812 )

I can connect to the mainframe; the game keep referring me to click the green tick to reconnect. :confused:

tondinihale Apr 01 2021 03:00 PM

ID# 100000534947736 .Using Chrome browser..when going to Marketplace cann't get back online. I click on it and it keeps going back to offline mode. Have tried numerous times.

marymarcel Apr 01 2021 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tondinihale (Post 6438426)
ID# 100000534947736 .Using Chrome browser..when going to Marketplace cann't get back online. I click on it and it keeps going back to offline mode. Have tried numerous times.

Hi tondinihale :)

Please close the game and go to facebook. Then load the game again and see if you can go on line.
Mine is fixed.

marymarcel Apr 01 2021 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pesetas24 (Post 6438422)
USER ID number ( 694590812 )

I can connect to the mainframe; the game keep referring me to click the green tick to reconnect. :confused:

Hi Pesetas24 :)

Please close the game and then reload. The developers have moved everyone to a different Cserver temporaly.

Rent AMule Apr 02 2021 06:12 PM

Logged on to this

Just logged on and is system crash:

Cant get to my farm no how many times I push the green or red button!

Rent AMule ( 100001251582414 )

marymarcel Apr 02 2021 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rent AMule (Post 6438598)
Just logged on and is system crash:

Cant get to my farm no how many times I push the green or red button!

Rent AMule ( 100001251582414 )

Hi Rent AMule :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

We are all in the same boat. The developers are aware of this issue and workind to fix it.

Meanwhile you can click in the red X in the message and work your own farms offline.

Rent AMule Apr 02 2021 06:24 PM

Ok, thanks

marymarcel Apr 02 2021 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rent AMule (Post 6438618)
Ok, thanks

You are welcome Rent AMule :)

Please reload the game and see if it is fixed.

TRACEY UK Apr 03 2021 01:15 PM

HI my farms running fine and i can hire and everything but when i get hired and go to someones farm. especially a fish farm it lags really bad then freezes and then says cant connect. any suggestions pls. thankyou 1136089690

marymarcel Apr 03 2021 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRACEY UK (Post 6438910)
HI my farms running fine and i can hire and everything but when i get hired and go to someones farm. especially a fish farm it lags really bad then freezes and then says cant connect. any suggestions pls. thankyou 1136089690

Hi TRACEY UK :)

Please be sure your browser is updated and also if you have any update for windows.

If the farm is really full of water items, then try to fish slowly to not get a high amount of red numbers in the save icon and with everything hidden in your preferences except for Show Ponds.

Also, go to the following link where you will find some specifications for you to check your computer and suggestions on what you can do when you get memory errors:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

Your first post about this problem was answered in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...46#post6438746

Taz D Apr 12 2021 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qivis (Post 6440642)
I cannot open the game. Period. I clicked to open it for the first time today and Facebook says it is blocked for clicking "this feature" too fast when I have not even played today. I have written to you several times about this already and up until now Facebook gave me the chance to write to tell them they are wrong, but now I cannot even do that. Meanwhile I am being ignored both by Facebook and the forum. And I cannot clear the Farm Town cache and even had to use a back door via another account to get to this forum because all attempts to open anything result in "you have been blocked from using this feature for clicking too fast" when all I did was click once.

Hi Qivis,
You have not been ignored by the forums. You have been answered every time you post about this. There is nothing we can do about this as it is Facebook that is blocking you. It is not what you are or have done in Farm Town that is blocking you. It would have to do with how much you have posted in Facebook. I am sorry, but until they release you from being blocked there is nothing we can do.

Qivis Apr 12 2021 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6440650)
Hi Qivis,
You have not been ignored by the forums. You have been answered every time you post about this. There is nothing we can do about this as it is Facebook that is blocking you. It is not what you are or have done in Farm Town that is blocking you. It would have to do with how much you have posted in Facebook. I am sorry, but until they release you from being blocked there is nothing we can do.

Thanks for getting back to me so fast. It seems Facebook is confusing the 2 versions of Family Farm made by an inferior developer and Farm Town with one another and if I try to play the better one - THIS game of course :p - it will block the other and vice versa. And Facebook help has always been a bit of a misnomer.

VondaK Apr 17 2021 10:27 PM

Keep getting the "click green to connect". Have closed FB/FT and reloaded. Same thing.
= chat server C19:farm server W21.
2021-04-18 03:22:31.262 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c19.slashkey.com:443
Help please.
Never mind. Seems I'm connected again. Don't know what was going on but thanks anyway.

Taz D Apr 17 2021 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VondaK (Post 6441766)
Keep getting the "click green to connect". Have closed FB/FT and reloaded. Same thing.
= chat server C19:farm server W21.
2021-04-18 03:22:31.262 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c19.slashkey.com:443
Help please.

Hi VondaK,
Looks like it is wide spread. It is a C19 connection failure which we are all on as that is the Chat server. I have contacted the developers. All we can do now is wait for them to find the problem and fix it.

AngieAble Apr 17 2021 10:50 PM

Same thing on Chat Server c19, Farm Server w23
Account: 100000758131081

Taz D Apr 17 2021 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngieAble (Post 6441794)
Same thing on Chat Server c19, Farm Server w23
Account: 100000758131081

Hi AngieAble,
This is effecting everyone as it is a C19 connection failure which we are all on as that is the Chat server. I have contacted the developers. All we can do now is wait for them to find the problem and fix it.

Sandie May Angel Apr 17 2021 10:58 PM

Okay, I'm aware of the problem, so I'm just reporting that same thing is happening to me too. Hope this will be fixed very soon.

Thanks, Tech Team!

Taz D Apr 17 2021 11:04 PM

HI ALL,
Please restart your farms. The Chat server has been switched to another one.

alan m Apr 22 2021 07:08 AM

Closing down -Multiple fishing

Can never find my original post----so here goes TAZ D ---I can get onto the new Farm town --I can get into farms for SN and do the work BUT as soon as I hit the multiple fishing (nothing else -just fishing - Boom -down it goes ) Black screen - then Slashkey note telling me error ---REBOOT system and get back onto farm - Fishing works for short time-maybe 3/4smallfish farms the BOOM -down it goes - again. NO PROBLEMS playing other parts of game - Just Multiple fishing so its NOT a server problem or My Broadband etc etc - AND Please do not tell me to stop Fishing or change anything else.

marymarcel Apr 22 2021 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alan m (Post 6442610)
Can never find my original post----so here goes TAZ D ---I can get onto the new Farm town --I can get into farms for SN and do the work BUT as soon as I hit the multiple fishing (nothing else -just fishing - Boom -down it goes ) Black screen - then Slashkey note telling me error ---REBOOT system and get back onto farm - Fishing works for short time-maybe 3/4smallfish farms the BOOM -down it goes - again. NO PROBLEMS playing other parts of game - Just Multiple fishing so its NOT a server problem or My Broadband etc etc - AND Please do not tell me to stop Fishing or change anything else.

Hi alan m :)

Your previous post was answered in the following link as you posted in another thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...74#post6442574

Please take a few minutes to read the instructions on how to find your own posts and the possible answers on the forums:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Caren Katsmom Apr 23 2021 04:36 PM

Previous Tech Issue is Resolved

Back in February (I think?), I reported having serious problems with clicking to exit full screen mode in Farm Town and also other Facebook games. Taz tried to help me then, and my problem was posted in one of the threads for the developers to review. I'm not able to edit that post, so I'm putting it here instead.

I'm very happy to report that my problem was resolved! The solution came from a very unexpected source: Windows Update. :eek: One day, out of the blue, Windows Update did a huge update of my Windows 10 operating system. It was similar to a Service Pack, but I'm not sure if that's what it was. Anyway... when it was done, there were a bunch of changes. The biggest and most welcome surprise was... no more computer freeze-ups when I click to exit full screen mode in an online game! For Farm Town and all of my other Facebook games, my tech issue is resolved. :D

My personal theory is that Microsoft did the Windows 10 update to fix problems with the end of Flash, and the beginning of Web GL. But maybe it was just a small miracle sent to me, LOL, so I could continue playing Web GL games on Facebook. ;)

Taz D Apr 23 2021 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caren Katsmom (Post 6442982)
Back in February (I think?), I reported having serious problems with clicking to exit full screen mode in Farm Town and also other Facebook games. Taz tried to help me then, and my problem was posted in one of the threads for the developers to review. I'm not able to edit that post, so I'm putting it here instead.

I'm very happy to report that my problem was resolved! The solution came from a very unexpected source: Windows Update. :eek: One day, out of the blue, Windows Update did a huge update of my Windows 10 operating system. It was similar to a Service Pack, but I'm not sure if that's what it was. Anyway... when it was done, there were a bunch of changes. The biggest and most welcome surprise was... no more computer freeze-ups when I click to exit full screen mode in an online game! For Farm Town and all of my other Facebook games, my tech issue is resolved. :D
My personal theory is that Microsoft did the Windows 10 update to fix problems with the end of Flash, and the beginning of Web GL. But maybe it was just a small miracle sent to me, LOL, so I could continue playing Web GL games on Facebook. ;)

Hi Caren,
Since the release of the HTML version we have been telling those with problems to make sure their operating system was up to date.
Just FYI WebGL has been around for a lot longer. It didn't just start with the end of Flash.

Glad you got it working again.

Caren Katsmom Apr 23 2021 05:14 PM

Yes, I know that WebGL has been around longer. I was playing other Facebook games that converted to WebGL long before Flash support ended. But before Flash ended, I didn't have the problem of WebGL games freezing up my computer when I clicked to exit full screen mode. I checked the names of the Windows updates, and interestingly... one of them involved Flash. It was installed in early April. Four updates were installed in April, and the version of my Windows 10 changed. When I first reported the problem here, my Windows operating system was up-to-date. ;)

Taz D Apr 23 2021 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caren Katsmom (Post 6442990)
Yes, I know that WebGL has been around longer. I was playing other Facebook games that converted to WebGL long before Flash support ended. But before Flash ended, I didn't have the problem of WebGL games freezing up my computer when I clicked to exit full screen mode. I checked the names of the Windows updates, and interestingly... one of them involved Flash. It was installed in early April. Four updates were installed in April, and the version of my Windows 10 changed. When I first reported the problem here, my Windows operating system was up-to-date. ;)

Hi Caren Katsmom,
I am glad you got it working again. Thanks for letting us know.

sassy cat Apr 27 2021 10:37 PM

errors

I sure hope I can get help here about BUGS. Ever since the April 20th migration update, I have been getting error pop-ups. 1. disconnected from the server, click green to inter online 2. next pop up, error saving data. some times it will reload and other times it just freezes up. PLEASE help. Thank you Sassy Cat User ID# 1536210898

Taz D Apr 27 2021 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassy cat (Post 6444026)
I sure hope I can get help here about BUGS. Ever since the April 20th migration update, I have been getting error pop-ups. 1. disconnected from the server, click green to inter online 2. next pop up, error saving data. some times it will reload and other times it just freezes up. PLEASE help. Thank you Sassy Cat User ID# 1536210898

Hi Sassy cat,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Errors & connecting to mainframe.
This could be any of several things.
Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

Try clearing your memcache and browser cache and see if that helps. After you clear the browser cache it will be slow loading the first time since it has to download all the graphics again.

Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread as well as the ones in a link in that post.

The other thing that can cause this would be an internet problem with either a server somewhere along the line being overloaded with traffic or not working right. Between you and the Farm Town servers there are many links in the line through multiple servers including the Faceboook app servers. Any one of those servers or lines having a problem can cause this kind of thing to happen. Unfortunately we have no way to test or control those. If this is the case you will just need to wait it out until they fix the problem.

13grands May 07 2021 12:56 PM

What opened for me today

Today logged on and this is what I saw. Doing as it said at bottom and ssending to you. my ID # 1534624957

User Id : 1534624957

Coins : 67567777026

Xp : 356848805

Level : 1200

Name : conniebug

Neighbours : 38

Total Farms : 27

Farm Name 0 : ALL SEASONS FANTASY

Farm Size 0 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 1 : FT Village

Farm Size 1 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 2 : Cape Getaway

Farm Size 2 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 3 : Treehouse Mrkt

Farm Size 3 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 4 : #8 HillTop *

Farm Size 4 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 5 : International Food Fair

Farm Size 5 : 42 x 42

Farm Name 6 : KOA # 4 *

Farm Size 6 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 7 : HILL'N DALE VILLAGE

Farm Size 7 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 8 : FT Dairy Ginger chickpeas

Farm Size 8 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 9 : 10 DadRanch

Farm Size 9 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 10 : Beach Front Fun

Farm Size 10 : 26 x 26

Farm Name 11 : Big 12 ** 3day crops

Farm Size 11 : 28 x 28

Farm Name 12 : 13 Maples

Farm Size 12 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 13 : 14CloveHill 12hr crops

Farm Size 13 : 26 x 26

Farm Name 14 : 15 BirchFarm 1 day crops

Farm Size 14 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 15 : 16 Patty Park

Farm Size 15 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 16 : RR Plaza

Farm Size 16 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 17 : FT Nursery

Farm Size 17 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 18 : Icelake 4hr crops

Farm Size 18 : 26 x 26

Farm Name 19 : The Back 20

Farm Size 19 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 20 : Tai&Tea @21 Factory Row

Farm Size 20 : 38 x 38

Farm Name 21 : 22 Disndat Patch ***

Farm Size 21 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 22 : Hwy 23 Airport Beets

Farm Size 22 : 26 x 26

Farm Name 23 : HomeTown

Farm Size 23 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 24 : 25 Acre 8hr crops

Farm Size 24 : 20 x 20

Farm Name 25 : 26 Oak Acre 4hr crops

Farm Size 25 : 22 x 22

Farm Name 26 : Twin-T 7 cukes

Farm Size 26 : 14 x 14

JavaScript Enabled : Yes

Flash Version : 0,0,0

Brower : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.93 Safari/537.36

marymarcel May 07 2021 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 13grands (Post 6445802)
Today logged on and this is what I saw. Doing as it said at bottom and ssending to you. my ID # 1534624957

User Id : 1534624957

Coins : 67567777026

Xp : 356848805

Level : 1200

Name : conniebug

Neighbours : 38

Total Farms : 27

Farm Name 0 : ALL SEASONS FANTASY

Farm Size 0 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 1 : FT Village

Farm Size 1 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 2 : Cape Getaway

Farm Size 2 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 3 : Treehouse Mrkt

Farm Size 3 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 4 : #8 HillTop *

Farm Size 4 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 5 : International Food Fair

Farm Size 5 : 42 x 42

Farm Name 6 : KOA # 4 *

Farm Size 6 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 7 : HILL'N DALE VILLAGE

Farm Size 7 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 8 : FT Dairy Ginger chickpeas

Farm Size 8 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 9 : 10 DadRanch

Farm Size 9 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 10 : Beach Front Fun

Farm Size 10 : 26 x 26

Farm Name 11 : Big 12 ** 3day crops

Farm Size 11 : 28 x 28

Farm Name 12 : 13 Maples

Farm Size 12 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 13 : 14CloveHill 12hr crops

Farm Size 13 : 26 x 26

Farm Name 14 : 15 BirchFarm 1 day crops

Farm Size 14 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 15 : 16 Patty Park

Farm Size 15 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 16 : RR Plaza

Farm Size 16 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 17 : FT Nursery

Farm Size 17 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 18 : Icelake 4hr crops

Farm Size 18 : 26 x 26

Farm Name 19 : The Back 20

Farm Size 19 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 20 : Tai&Tea @21 Factory Row

Farm Size 20 : 38 x 38

Farm Name 21 : 22 Disndat Patch ***

Farm Size 21 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 22 : Hwy 23 Airport Beets

Farm Size 22 : 26 x 26

Farm Name 23 : HomeTown

Farm Size 23 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 24 : 25 Acre 8hr crops

Farm Size 24 : 20 x 20

Farm Name 25 : 26 Oak Acre 4hr crops

Farm Size 25 : 22 x 22

Farm Name 26 : Twin-T 7 cukes

Farm Size 26 : 14 x 14

JavaScript Enabled : Yes

Flash Version : 0,0,0

Brower : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.93 Safari/537.36

Hi 13grands :)

I moved your post to the thread for problems loading the game.

We get that information if we click in a link in Alternative Linking to get our ID number provided in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850

Im not sure why you got that when trying to load the game. Did you click in the Farmtown icon showing up on the left side in your Facebook home page?

bickymikulski May 07 2021 07:01 PM

Game Play

this is first time happening (an embedded page at 11.slashkey.com says your browser does not support web gl) also web Gl supported but disabled ????? never had problems till 1/2 hr ago whats happening ??????:confused: