Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- January 16th, 2020 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644854)

Tom C Jan 17 2020 01:13 AM

Are cranes new?

Aussie Rae Jan 17 2020 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom C (Post 6337402)
Are cranes new?

they are called Overhead Cranes Tom, cost fc, except for the 1st one.. and they work!! saves a ton of clicking if you have a lot of ships arrive in your port...

Tom C Jan 17 2020 01:37 AM

How long have we had the overhead cranes

Bella Bello Jan 17 2020 01:41 AM

Thanks for the great update, Raul & Team!!

Dr. Dirt Jan 17 2020 04:02 AM

I bought all the cranes. I had my brown ship stuck in a port 17 hrs. I only get the "skip port" option when I try to move it forward. In the store it says I can self load up to 5 ports that have been stuck for 20 minutes. How does that work? My purple ship has been stuck 7 hours and I should be able to self load up to 4 ports that have been stuck 30 minutes but I only see the skip port option there also. Do the cranes have to be in storage?

mattie van tonder Jan 17 2020 04:36 AM

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game.

Details coming in a few hours.

As usual, please report here any issues you may find in the meantime.

--Raul

dont see any new release so I suppose we'll have to figure it out ourselves, thank you, and no upgrading of under-performing FC facilities??

Tiger Jan 17 2020 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt (Post 6337418)
I bought all the cranes. I had my brown ship stuck in a port 17 hrs. I only get the "skip port" option when I try to move it forward. In the store it says I can self load up to 5 ports that have been stuck for 20 minutes. How does that work? My purple ship has been stuck 7 hours and I should be able to self load up to 4 ports that have been stuck 30 minutes but I only see the skip port option there also. Do the cranes have to be in storage?

Hi Dr. Dirt,

When you buy the cranes the popup does tell you to put them into storage, so please do that and see if they work fine for you after that.

Edit to Add: Just bought them all. If they are out on a farm you can send any ships via the seaport manger, from any farm. BUT in order to get the Load Ship button on your own ship, instead of the Skip Port button they do need to be in storage.

Aussie Rae Jan 17 2020 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom C (Post 6337410)
How long have we had the overhead cranes

just released

Dr. Dirt Jan 17 2020 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6337426)
Hi Dr. Dirt,

When you buy the cranes the popup does tell you to put them into storage, so please do that and see if they work fine for you after that.

Thanks Tiger, putting them in storage worked. Sorry I didn't notice the pop up. :o

Aussie Rae Jan 17 2020 05:29 AM

woo hoo.. just tested out loading my ships that were in other ports.. jumped from port 1 to port 8... this was just a trial to see what happens... maybe now I will do more ships myself... lol