Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Fishing and Bait (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634254)

Taz D Apr 26 2024 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJones277 (Post 6579014)
My question is about all the fish and waters we have. I'm trying to "audit" the amount of fish I have and where they are coming from, however, the numbers aren't exactly working. For example - the Big Pond has 86 fish/3 types of fish - but 86/3=28.666666....

There are several of these. Is there any way you can tell me how to determine how many of each type of fish are coming out of each type of water - only the ones that have decimals behind them and don't divide equally???

Thanks.

Hi NJones,
Obviously you don't get equal amounts of each fish. They are weighted toward getting more of the ones used the most. No there isn't any way we can tell you how many of each you get because there are belts for the fish which makes the amount you get variable.

nettie1212 Apr 29 2024 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6576830)
Hi Nettie,
I moved your post to the thread about fishing and bait. First thing is when you hire a stranger you get more fish so more money when you sell them.

Another variable would be how much bait you have. Bait doubles the out put for each water that you have bait for.

The third variable would be the belt bonuses. They are not always the same as if you look at those they say "up to" a percentage meaning you do not always get the same amount from the bonus.

Hi sorry, I put it in the wrong area. I did not hire a stranger to fish my farms I fished my own thus the reason I am asking about the billions in difference from day to day. I do not have bait nor do I exchange the gifts for bait. All belts are at 7 for all the fish so why the variables in the coin amount? Thanks in advance

Taz D Apr 29 2024 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nettie1212 (Post 6579110)
Hi sorry, I put it in the wrong area. I did not hire a stranger to fish my farms I fished my own thus the reason I am asking about the billions in difference from day to day. I do not have bait nor do I exchange the gifts for bait. All belts are at 7 for all the fish so why the variables in the coin amount? Thanks in advance

Hi Nettie,
The number of each fish is a variable in itself. You get the total number of fish for each water but the amounts of each fish type can vary due to the bonus belts. As it says with the belts you get "up to" the percentage extra fish, but you do not always get the full percentage.

As you do have the Fish Farming Plants you do get bait. You currently have 960,700,953 fresh water bait and 876,486,105 salt water bait.

dave1949 May 09 2024 01:50 AM

Hired someone to fish my farms with fuel n boat provided, job completed, but only got 3b coins worth of fish put into store, normally 46b coins. TY

marymarcel May 09 2024 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave1949 (Post 6580418)
Hired someone to fish my farms with fuel n boat provided, job completed, but only got 3b coins worth of fish put into store, normally 46b coins. TY

Hi dave :)

I moved your post to the thread about Fishing and Bait.

You have lot of water items in your farms but your data only shows a few baits for each type.
If the waters didnt have enough baits when you hired, so they only got 1 fish instead of 2, then that is why you got less coins.