Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- May 21, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=328762)

Raul May 21 2010 07:33 PM

New Release -- May 21, 2010

Hey there,

We just released a new version with the following features:

1. Small Sea Coast (coins): Allows you to catch Haddock, Dolfin, Swordfish, Mackerel, Eel and Crab

2. Big Sea Coast (32 FC): Allows you to catch Cod, Grouper, Swordfish, Mackerel, Eel, Yellowtail, Tuna, Crab and Lobster

3. Oil Pump Tool (coins): Allows you to produce Crude Oil

4. Oil Reinery (32 FC): Allows you to produce fuel out of the Crude Oil to be used in your harvesters and seeders. You can store the Fuel Tanks in your storage. When you go to the Fuel Station to refuel, it will take not only the fuel tanks you have received as gifts from friends, but also all stored Fuel Tanks in your storage produced by the Oil Refinery. Both counters are displayed on the same line, 'Fuel Tanks', in the Fuel Station.

5. Taco Restaurant (coins): Produces different Taco products like Hard and Soft Tacos, Chicken Quesadillas and Burritos. You can get the Chicken or Meat as gifts from friends or Order them from the Semi-Trailer Truck.

6. You can now harvest your flowers. You can also hire people in the market to harvest your flowers: Flower prices have been slightly adjusted to accomodate this change. It functions like the trees, when you harvest a flower you get the coins and it's restored to it's original stage.

7. The current Flower Shop is now a facility (25 FC): Allows you to produces different flower buckets from the harveted flowers.

8. The frequency of the Major asking for gifts on the game has been reduced considerably, you should not see it more than 1 or 2 times per day.

9. The Semi-Trailer truck now deliver 3 times more Hotdog Sausages in the same period of time.

10. There was an annoying error when people were harvesting for others. If the farm where they were working had some Hens moving, the message 'do you want to use this option for the remaining of this session...." was popping randomly, this have been fixed.

[Update: Taco Restaurant now rotates]
[Update: Renamed Dolfin to Mahi Mahi to avoid confusions]

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

Double T Dude Ranch May 21 2010 07:39 PM

You are so awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Yay thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

alexlbs May 21 2010 07:43 PM

YAY! Awesome updates! Thanks Devs!

JustHikk May 21 2010 07:46 PM

Thank you!!!

Sprout2441 May 21 2010 07:46 PM

I got my suggestion fulfilled.....the flower shop turning into a facility. THANKS SO MUCH, you are awesome......

ohiosweetheart May 21 2010 07:46 PM

WHEW thank God I already had the flower shop. :)
I'm liking the taco place alot!

Thanks Raul and everyone!

Now PLEASE - we NEED a fourth farm!

gfjones May 21 2010 07:48 PM

Cool!

Wish I had more land!!! How about a 4th farm?

JocelynCS May 21 2010 07:49 PM

PROBLEM... that oil refinery is so huge there is just nowhere for me to put it! I have the farm cash, but I don't want to lose the growing space with so many crops needed to produce everything. WHEN are we going to get a fourth farm?!

dottyF May 21 2010 07:54 PM

Dang. I was just on this forum and ft. Leave to take a bath thinking I was all done for the night and now this. I'm never gonna get away from ft. :(

Hessel May 21 2010 07:56 PM

We need a 4th farm!

I would love to add more facilities but I cant grow wheat fast enough now.
We really could use a 4th and 5th farm. I love the game. I want to try some new things but can't spare the room. Please please please add more farms!!!

Thanks for all you do!!!