Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Facilities and Facility Manager (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565750)

radiaze Feb 07 2022 11:48 PM

is there a printable facility list that can be downloaded as a checklist?

sure would be nice to have a hard copy of all available facilities

Taz D Feb 08 2022 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radiaze (Post 6483618)
sure would be nice to have a hard copy of all available facilities

Hi radiaze,
There isn't a list that is set up as a printable list. However you can get a printable format of the Game Guide chapters about the facilties. Under the Thread tools you can view a printable copy of each chapter.

patewilliam Feb 09 2022 11:23 PM

Apple Pie

I cannot find what to do with all the apple pies I have in stock. As in, find what facilities to stock with the apple pie so I can sell the product. The ? says one can make apple pie a la mode, but does not say what one uses to do this.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Regards,

Tim

Taz D Feb 09 2022 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patewilliam (Post 6483786)
I cannot find what to do with all the apple pies I have in stock. As in, find what facilities to stock with the apple pie so I can sell the product. The ? says one can make apple pie a la mode, but does not say what one uses to do this.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Regards,

Tim

Hi Tim,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities. The Apple pies are used to make Apple pie ala mode in the Ice Cream Shop.
There isn't a picture in the help for it as they have missed doing that one. I found it by searching in the Facilities list in Chapter 13.1 of the Game Guide.

iam1to Feb 13 2022 10:08 AM

having more than 1 factory

is there a way if you have more than 1 factory to have 1 of them to fill everything that the factory makes and the 2nd (or others) to fill only certain items? meaning if you have more than enough of a certain item in the factory and not enough of another - have 1 factory fill everything and the 2nd factory fill only the certain item you are always low on?

marymarcel Feb 13 2022 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iam1to (Post 6484042)
is there a way if you have more than 1 factory to have 1 of them to fill everything that the factory makes and the 2nd (or others) to fill only certain items? meaning if you have more than enough of a certain item in the factory and not enough of another - have 1 factory fill everything and the 2nd factory fill only the certain item you are always low on?

Hi iam1to :)

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

If you dont have the tools that automatically fill the factories and services, then you only have to fill/load the products you want.

In case you have the tools to fill them automatically, then I will tell you what I do.
I uncheck one of the factories/services in my Facility Manager, that way when I click in Start all or Load all buttons at the top of my Facility Manger, then only the factories/services which have a check mark are filled.
Then I open the unchecked facility using the search option and only fill it with the products I want.

judymasalas1955 Feb 15 2022 07:42 AM

posting facilities

Hi
I posted my facilities and when I went to "show facilitiy wall requests", it was my husbands pic there saying he would like someone to help in his facilities, not mine showing. He did not post facilitites, but I was just in his account getting someone to do his fishes. this is not the first day this has happen to me....what is up???
can you fix this pls, my facilities do not show on his facility wall request, only on my home page....
pls fix this
thanks Judy

Tiger Feb 15 2022 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by judymasalas1955 (Post 6484318)
Hi
I posted my facilities and when I went to "show facilitiy wall requests", it was my husbands pic there saying he would like someone to help in his facilities, not mine showing. He did not post facilitites, but I was just in his account getting someone to do his fishes. this is not the first day this has happen to me....what is up???
can you fix this pls, my facilities do not show on his facility wall request, only on my home page....
pls fix this
thanks Judy

Hi Judy,

You shouldn't be able to see your own facility requests in wall requests.
When one of your friends sees the other account and isn't friends with that account and they try to work them, they get the message that the facilities can't be worked due to not being friends.

Due to changes Facebook made quite some time ago the crossover tends to happen if you use either Facebooks switch user to switch between accounts in the same browser OR can happen if you log in and out manually using the same browser for both accounts instead of using Facebooks switch user.

That crossover can also happen with ships and train boosts.

You would be better off using different browsers for each account to avoid it happening. Moving forwards, log out of whatever account you are currently logged into and then close the browser, do that with any other browsers you have used for both accounts if you have not already done so. Once you have done that you will need to reopen whichever browser you want to use, log into your own account and post your facilities again so that your friends will see the correct one in wall requests.

If for some reason you can only use one browser you can try manually logging out of one account then close the browser completely for a minute or 2 before you reopen it and then log into the other account. You would need to repeat that every time you changed accounts in the same browser, BUT if that doesn't help then you will need to use a different browser for each account.

bastkat37 Feb 15 2022 09:48 AM

i'm having trouble with my client facs.. for example... yesterday i was unable to post either one of my facs (thanks FB) and yet the client facs are at 0s this morning... for a while now even when i do post, the amounts aren't where they should be, and when i cash out it'll be like 2B instead of the 10-12 i usually get... any ideas?

Tiger Feb 15 2022 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bastkat37 (Post 6484346)
i'm having trouble with my client facs.. for example... yesterday i was unable to post either one of my facs (thanks FB) and yet the client facs are at 0s this morning... for a while now even when i do post, the amounts aren't where they should be, and when i cash out it'll be like 2B instead of the 10-12 i usually get... any ideas?

Hi bastkat37,

If you couldn't post your facilities yesterday some friends may have worked the previous days postings if you had posted the day before. Some may not have seen the pervious days work requests if their own wall requests fills up fast to shunt them too far down, some may have been able to see them there if their wall requests doesn't fill up fast and some may have gone to your profile to look for them and some may not have worked both types.

It's worth checking the funnel filter in the facility manger is set to show all facilities on all farms if you own the turbo start and load tools to make sure that you are filling all of them on all farms and not just some of them on specific farms or a group of farms.

Also check your ingredient planner in your facility manager and see if you are short on anything to fill all your services to maximum so you can determine if that could be a reason why you may have got less than normal.

bastkat37 Feb 15 2022 04:03 PM

client facs

i did fill them yesterday, but i was in "FB jail" until today, so i couldn't post anything at all... but this isn't the first time this has happened... it's been going on for the past couple of months... i figured it would sort itself out, but it hasn't... i post every day, but regular and client facs, and my friends do work them down to around 25%, but client facs often show 0% and that's when i'm not getting the coins i should... i'll watch the amounts of product as well

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6484354)
Hi bastkat37,

If you couldn't post your facilities yesterday some friends may have worked the previous days postings if you had posted the day before. Some may not have seen the pervious days work requests if their own wall requests fills up fast to shunt them too far down, some may have been able to see them there if their wall requests doesn't fill up fast and some may have gone to your profile to look for them and some may not have worked both types.

It's worth checking the funnel filter in the facility manger is set to show all facilities on all farms if you own the turbo start and load tools to make sure that you are filling all of them on all farms and not just some of them on specific farms or a group of farms.

Also check your ingredient planner in your facility manager and see if you are short on anything to fill all your services to maximum so you can determine if that could be a reason why you may have got less than normal.

BarbLH Feb 19 2022 04:18 PM

For some reason the Harvest All button is skipping the animal facilities on my farm 16. I noticed this yesterday (Friday, Feb 18th), so I harvested them manually (used the Facility Manager). I rearranged my animal facilities on that farm just in case...

Today the same thing happened, so I harvested them manually again. I don't know if this just started Friday or if it's been going on for a while. I ran the FT memcache but it didn't make any difference. How can I get this to work right? Would appreciate any suggestions or help & TY in advance.

marymarcel Feb 19 2022 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbLH (Post 6484778)
For some reason the Harvest All button is skipping the animal facilities on my farm 16. I noticed this yesterday (Friday, Feb 18th), so I harvested them manually (used the Facility Manager). I rearranged my animal facilities on that farm just in case...

Today the same thing happened, so I harvested them manually again. I don't know if this just started Friday or if it's been going on for a while. I ran the FT memcache but it didn't make any difference. How can I get this to work right? Would appreciate any suggestions or help & TY in advance.

Hi BarbLH :)

Please go to that farm and then click in the farm name. See if that if set as a Quest farm.

If it is then Animal buildings are not harvested when you click in the Harvest all button in case you need those products for a quest.

You have to uncheck that option and then click in the green check mark to save changes.

BarbLH Feb 19 2022 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6484782)
Hi BarbLH :)

Please go to that farm and then click in the farm name. See if that if set as a Quest farm.

If it is then Animal buildings are not harvested when you click in the Harvest all button in case you need those products for a quest.

You have to uncheck that option and then click in the green check mark to save changes.

Thank you marymarcel! I don't know how it got checked as a quest farm but it did! I must've clicked on that by mistake. I've fixed it now. Thanks for helping!

marymarcel Feb 19 2022 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbLH (Post 6484786)
Thank you marymarcel! I don't know how it got checked as a quest farm but it did! I must've clicked on that by mistake. I've fixed it now. Thanks for helping!

Great! You are welcome Barb and thanks for coming back to let us know :)

Telstar Feb 22 2022 07:25 AM

custom order - facilty manager

when are we going to be able to arrange the factories list in the " custom order " in my facility manager ? thanks

marymarcel Feb 22 2022 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Telstar (Post 6484978)
when are we going to be able to arrange the factories list in the " custom order " in my facility manager ? thanks

Hi Telstar :)

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities and Facility Manager.

Im sorry but we cant give you a date as developers are working in some features but they dont tell us when they will be added back to the game.

Smith2022 Feb 22 2022 10:30 AM

list of all the facilities & factories

Is there a complete list I can print out of all the facilities and factories?

David

Taz D Feb 22 2022 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smith2022 (Post 6484994)
Is there a complete list I can print out of all the facilities and factories?

David

Hi David,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.

The facilities are listed in the Game Guide chapters 13.1 & 13.2:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641318
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641258

We do not have a printable list though you can print those in the Game Guide by selecting printable form.

rhodan1133 Feb 22 2022 11:38 AM

Turbo Open Pit Facilities

I have searched the forum for any info on this so I apologize if it has already been addressed. I am always out of supplies from the Open Pit and Turbo Open pit facilities. It seems the more I buy another Turbo I am still short or ever more so. I have 28 Turbo and 44 regular Open Pit facilities. I was under the impression that I could have one of each on each farm. Maybe I was wrong? Thank you very much for your time.

marymarcel Feb 22 2022 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhodan1133 (Post 6485006)
I have searched the forum for any info on this so I apologize if it has already been addressed. I am always out of supplies from the Open Pit and Turbo Open pit facilities. It seems the more I buy another Turbo I am still short or ever more so. I have 28 Turbo and 44 regular Open Pit facilities. I was under the impression that I could have one of each on each farm. Maybe I was wrong? Thank you very much for your time.

Hi rhodan :)

You can have 1 Open pit mine per farm and also 1 Turbo open pit mine per farm along with the regular one.

If you are short for the Open pit mine products, please take in mind that the mines are not workable facilities by friends, so you have to wait exactly the time it shows for each product. Anyway, all products for the Open pit mine and Turbo open pit mine last 1 hour to be ready.

Also, if you have several factories using those products and you reload your factories often, then maybe you cant have enough for all your factories.

You could use the Ingredient Planner in the Facility Manager to check how many products you need to feel all your facilities.

Open your Facility Manager, click in the Ingredient Planner icon (the little notebook) and then set it to All Facilities, 15 Days (a full run for 100%) and By Missing.
If you have items with red numbers into brackets, then you are not getting enough products.
You have the explanation in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...22#post6298322

If you want to post a suggestion to increase production for the Open and Turbo Pit Mines, then please post it in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.
This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

iam1to Feb 22 2022 08:14 PM

working neighbor factories

i have a neighbor that posts their factories sometimes - when i click on the link (in the game under the requests tab) it takes me to someone elses farm and i cant work them - is there a glitch? that neighbor is a neighbor and shows up on the neighbors tab - the request shows the name and profile pic - its just the factories request takes me to the wrong persons farm

Taz D Feb 22 2022 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iam1to (Post 6485046)
i have a neighbor that posts their factories sometimes - when i click on the link (in the game under the requests tab) it takes me to someone elses farm and i cant work them - is there a glitch? that neighbor is a neighbor and shows up on the neighbors tab - the request shows the name and profile pic - its just the factories request takes me to the wrong persons farm

Hi iam1to,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities.
This happens due to a change Facebook made that is affecting thyose who work more than 1 set of farms. When they use the switch user in Facebook to change to the second account's set of farms the user data from the first account stays which means when they post facilities from the second account it shows the name and picture from the first account until you get to the farm to work.
The only way for them to fix this would be to use a different browser for each account and not use the switch user.

Gentleman Jim Feb 25 2022 11:25 AM

fuel

I need more fuel

Is there a turbo oil refinery in the future?

Thank you

Tiger Feb 25 2022 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gentleman Jim (Post 6485314)
I need more fuel

Is there a turbo oil refinery in the future?

Thank you

Hi Gentlemen Jim,

We do not know which facilities will have turbo versions. If you would like to request one please post that in the Suggestions area of the forum where it will be seen by the developers. Here's the link to that area should you wish to do that:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Barbara Mellies Feb 27 2022 10:34 PM

my start and store do not work in facility manager because my facilites do not show up. How can this be fixed?

Taz D Feb 27 2022 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbara Mellies (Post 6485418)
my start and store do not work in facility manager because my facilites do not show up. How can this be fixed?

Hi Barbara,
http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu...unnel icon.PNGPlease open your Facility Manager and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
http://r1.slashkey.com/images/Tiger/FM ALL.PNG

laditz Feb 28 2022 11:05 AM

Issue with Doing 1 neighbors facilities

My USER ID is 1743446375666024 I added a new neighbor about 2 weeks ago and when I try to click on his post to do his facilities it loads his farm but the pop up to do his facilities will never pop up so I can not do his facilities, I have cleared cache and reloaded, I have tried 4 different browsers and 2 different computers. I have let it sit for up to 30 minutes to see if maybe over time the pop up will come, I have tried to do them at least 25 times with no success. He says none of his other neighbors have this issue. I do not have this issue with no one else. Thank you for your attention in fixing this issue.

Taz D Feb 28 2022 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laditz (Post 6485446)
My USER ID is 1743446375666024 I added a new neighbor about 2 weeks ago and when I try to click on his post to do his facilities it loads his farm but the pop up to do his facilities will never pop up so I can not do his facilities, I have cleared cache and reloaded, I have tried 4 different browsers and 2 different computers. I have let it sit for up to 30 minutes to see if maybe over time the pop up will come, I have tried to do them at least 25 times with no success. He says none of his other neighbors have this issue. I do not have this issue with no one else. Thank you for your attention in fixing this issue.

Hi laditz,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about facilities as this has nothing to do with the game migration.
Do you see any pop up like one saying that you can't work them because you have to be friends?

You can try going to another farm there and see if the pop up will show.

Both of you need to check both in Facebook and in the My Account tab above the game to see if either of you have blocked the other.

laditz Mar 07 2022 09:13 PM

Thank you for your help. You are a genius, not sure how it happened but he was blocked in the game, I unblocked him and it worked.

RIAP27 Mar 10 2022 09:52 AM

( User ID1545131279 ) Is there an issue with the facility manager or animal sheds?
I went to harvest the henhouse on my quest farm and it said no animals to harvest. Ready again in 7.9 hours. So I went to farm One and tried and it said Not ready for 4.5 hours. Like what??? I could not have harvested that one since 4 hours ago I was in bed! I usually harvest my animals in the mornings (if I remember) and evenings.How did they all get harvested when I did not harvest any Chicken coop sheds yet today. Last harvest was around 8-9 pm last night. Its now almost 11 am. I checked my 2nd acct user ID 118693448904273 -and hers are all harvested too have to wait 7.1 hours? WHO harvested all the Chicken Coops???
My Quest sheds only get harvested when I need the product so it should have been nice and full and ready this morning. Odd thing is my cow sheds are all ready as usual. Any ideas what is going on???What could have happened?

Taz D Mar 10 2022 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIAP27 (Post 6486294)
( User ID1545131279 ) Is there an issue with the facility manager or animal sheds?
I went to harvest the henhouse on my quest farm and it said no animals to harvest. Ready again in 7.9 hours. So I went to farm One and tried and it said Not ready for 4.5 hours. Like what??? I could not have harvested that one since 4 hours ago I was in bed! I usually harvest my animals in the mornings (if I remember) and evenings.How did they all get harvested when I did not harvest any animal sheds yet today. last harvest was around 8-9 pm last night. Its now almost 11 am. My Quest sheds only get harvested when I need the product so it should have been nice and full and ready this morning. Any ideas what is going on???What could have happened?

Hi Riap,
As we don't have data when you harvest your animal sheds we have no way of checking this. Hen houses are not ready in 8 hours. They are ready only once a day. Super hen houses are ready in 12 hours.

RIAP27 Mar 10 2022 02:25 PM

I forgot about the hen houses being once a day. My apologies on that. However, my Quest farm one should not have been harvested since the last time I needed eggs for a quest. I don't recall if I used any for yesterdays quest but I didn't think I did.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6486302)
Hi Riap,
As we don't have data when you harvest your animal sheds we have no way of checking this. Hen houses are not ready in 8 hours. They are ready only once a day. Super hen houses are ready in 12 hours.

ldiluzio Mar 13 2022 08:21 AM

facility manager blue buttons

I have all the blue buttons on the top of the facility manager to do my facilities. It does not do the blueberry yogurt in the dairy or the baking soda in the mine. I was wondering if it was just my farm that this was happening or are other farmers experiencing this issue and if it could be fixed. I am very happy that you have upgraded the game from flash and understand that it was a huge undertaking! Please accept my heartfelt thank you!

Taz D Mar 13 2022 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ldiluzio (Post 6486458)
I have all the blue buttons on the top of the facility manager to do my facilities. It does not do the blueberry yogurt in the dairy or the baking soda in the mine. I was wondering if it was just my farm that this was happening or are other farmers experiencing this issue and if it could be fixed. I am very happy that you have upgraded the game from flash and understand that it was a huge undertaking! Please accept my heartfelt thank you!

\
Hi ldiluzio,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities.
Please open the facilities those items are in and make sure there is a check inthe box for those products that are not starting. If they are not checked thenthey will not be started when you do the Start All at the top.

beverduster Mar 13 2022 10:44 AM

i have been noticing this for a while, when i get my facs ready to be posted, that i would say about 25% of my facs arent being worked by the mayor or who evere the bearded hippie look feller is, its hurting my top score and pluss i have all the extras to make it do everything as big as the game hast got, i cant spend all day checkin eachindivdual factory to see that it has been loaded, need sum help please, t y in advance

marymarcel Mar 13 2022 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beverduster (Post 6486482)
i have been noticing this for a while, when i get my facs ready to be posted, that i would say about 25% of my facs arent being worked by the mayor or who evere the bearded hippie look feller is, its hurting my top score and pluss i have all the extras to make it do everything as big as the game hast got, i cant spend all day checkin eachindivdual factory to see that it has been loaded, need sum help please, t y in advance

Hi beverduster :)

I moved your post to the thread about Faclities.

Do you mean that when you post your facilities/services, your friends dont work 25% of them due they were not filled?

Im sorry but there isnt any quick method to check if your facilities were filled.

First of all, try this:

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu...unnel icon.PNGPlease open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
http://r1.slashkey.com/images/Tiger/FM ALL.PNG
If the funnel is correctly set, then you have to open the Facility Manager and check if all your facilities and services have a check mark next to their picture.

If all of them have the check mark, and they still arent filled to 100% then you have to open those and make sure there is a check mark for every item.

If that is correct, then you have to check the Ingredient Planner inside the Facilitiy manager and see if you are short for some product. If an item have red numbers into brackets, then you need more of them to fill all your facilities. You can set it to All Facilities, 15 Days (a full run at 100%) and By Missing.

zlady2741 Mar 16 2022 02:35 PM

Helping friends with their facilities

I am having an issue with 3 of my FT friends. I cannot go on their farms & help with their facilities. 2 of them are long time friends. When I go to their other farms, nothing happens. I have tried clearing my casche. I have tried going to other farms of these people & nothing happens. It just doesn't do anything. I am wondering if I am the only one with this issue.

Linda Zinnecker.
email removed

marymarcel Mar 16 2022 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zlady2741 (Post 6486970)
I am having an issue with 3 of my FT friends. I cannot go on their farms & help with their facilities. 2 of them are long time friends. When I go to their farms, nothing happens. I have tried clearing my casche. I am wondering if I am the only one with this issue.

Linda Zinnecker.
email removed

Hi zlady :)

I removed your email address for safety as it is not a good idea to post it in an open forum.

I understand that when you arrive to their farms to work facilities you dont get the messages to work them?

Is this happening with regular facilities and service facilities?

Have you tried to click in another farm and see if you get the popup to start working?

dross999 Mar 16 2022 07:12 PM

The Mayor is no longer working all facilities with 2 dispatched trains.

Farm ID: 1318735062

When working a neighbors' facilities I receive the message re how many farms will be worked and the the msg that the the mayor will do them all because I have 2 trains dispatched, however, when I click OK, only one farm is processed and I get a msg stating the there is no more work here and am advised to check the other facs. I f I manually click on another farm, I get products given plus another msg stating that there is no more work and try the other facs. This is the same for all farms. I have cleared mem cache and used both chrome and edge browsers. This is not a show stopper, but it is rather inconvenient. Thanks