Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Facilities and Facility Manager (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565750)

Taz D Jun 13 2021 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6451802)
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...00994349923935

I keep getting this message every time I refill my facilities

p.s. i cleared memcache

Hi JNelson,
Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

Try clearing your browser cache, close the browser, then reopen your farms and check again. The game will be slower loading the first time as it will need to download all the graphics again.

bbbjwilson Jun 15 2021 11:17 AM

Dear Slashkey....My Marine Research Center on my farm 20 is still not functional....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RESTORE IT! I AM LOSING products and xp! This has not been functional since January. Do not pass me by any longer. USER ID number ( 1222794450)

Taz D Jun 15 2021 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbbjwilson (Post 6452110)
Dear Slashkey....My Marine Research Center on my farm 20 is still not functional....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RESTORE IT! I AM LOSING products and xp! This has not been functional since January. Do not pass me by any longer. USER ID number ( 1222794450)

Hi Bbbjwilson,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about facilities.
The Marine Research Center is not a facility. It is a decoration and does not have any work.

pbellah Jun 21 2021 09:55 AM

facilities not working

On all of my farms some of the facilities are not producing product or using them up. When I fill them, they are at 100% but when worked nothing shows up in as having been made. When I store product, those items do not increase. Same with some of the service facilities. Most facilities are fine but there are maybe 20 facilities total that are not producing. User id 789225521

Taz D Jun 21 2021 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbellah (Post 6452922)
On all of my farms some of the facilities are not producing product or using them up. When I fill them, they are at 100% but when worked nothing shows up in as having been made. When I store product, those items do not increase. Same with some of the service facilities. Most facilities are fine but there are maybe 20 facilities total that are not producing. User id 789225521

Hi Pbellah,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.
What facilities are not showing any finished production after having been worked by your neighbors?

janefaros Jun 21 2021 09:14 PM

I dont know if this is the right place to report or ask for help with my farms. I am having issues with all my farms concerning factories and service facilities. Practically all my produced products disappear and my cash outs disappear. I have noticed that most of my factories go to 50% and then stop producing. Can you please check these bugs - thank you. User id is 779359462
Regards
Jane Faros

Taz D Jun 21 2021 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janefaros (Post 6453054)
I dont know if this is the right place to report or ask for help with my farms. I am having issues with all my farms concerning factories and service facilities. Practically all my produced products disappear and my cash outs disappear. I have noticed that most of my factories go to 50% and then stop producing. Can you please check these bugs - thank you. User id is 779359462
Regards
Jane Faros

Hi Jane Faros,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities. For the products from your regular facilities I see lots of the products in your storage. When you click the Store All then those products are going into your storage. If they were not you would not be able to load your service facilities.
Also you have cashed out your services 3 times today and gotten the coins for those products each time. I am not sure what you mean by the cashouts disappearing. When you click the Cashout All then yes those products disappear and you get the coins for them.

For the stopping producing cheack some products and not the length of time required for a batch to finish, then check again in the required time and see if a batch has completed. If it has then it is working correctly.

Denise Dianna Jun 26 2021 11:21 AM

remember?

I remember in the old Adobe Flash player days there was a way of seeing at a glance where you have facilities and the percentage of how much space is filled. I have looked and cannot find. Is this just not enabled yet or am I not looking in the right place?

Taz D Jun 26 2021 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeniseDJ (Post 6453814)
I remember in the old Adobe Flash player days there was a way of seeing at a glance where you have facilities and the percentage of how much space is filled. I have looked and cannot find. Is this just not enabled yet or am I not looking in the right place?

Hi DeniseDJ,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about facilities and the facility manager.
The facility manager shows you the percentage used in each facility. That is the only place you will see that information and it was that way in Flash as well.
The facility manager is in your toolbox in the far left column 3rd item from the bottom.

If you are talking about the facility information that was in the Show Names for each farm and the percentage of facilities that can be placed on a farm, that has not been added back yet.

Qivis Jun 26 2021 01:05 PM

Facebook is attempting to block Farm Town for people using the Ctrl key and clicking a few factory and referral posts in the list created by the My Requests tab link.. It is insisting that this is in violation of community standards by clicking too fast.

(Sorry if someone already posted this complaint. Facebook security bot blocked my account for over a week because I was using a new computer - called it hacking my own account!)

602895328 is my user number

Tiger Jun 26 2021 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qivis (Post 6453822)
Facebook is attempting to block Farm Town for people using the Ctrl key and clicking a few factory and referral posts in the list created by the My Requests tab link.. It is insisting that this is in violation of community standards by clicking too fast.

(Sorry if someone already posted this complaint. Facebook security bot blocked my account for over a week because I was using a new computer - called it hacking my own account!)

602895328 is my user number

Hi Qivis,

I'm sure you are well aware that Slashkey has nothing to do with what criteria Facebook have set for what goes against their community standards.

I am able to do exactly what you describe and not raise any of their automated flags that can trigger blocking, I've been doing that on and off all day, so I am assuming this isn't affecting everyone.

It's possible that they may have changed something recently and that it hasn't rolled out to all Facebook accounts. If what they have done is causing you a problem you need to report that to Facebook.

If you wish you can contact support and see what they says about this.

Denise Dianna Jun 26 2021 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6453818)

If you are talking about the facility information that was in the Show Names for each farm and the percentage of facilities that can be placed on a farm, that has not been added back yet.

Yes this second bit is what I was referring to. Thanks for the info.

Qivis Jun 26 2021 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6453826)
Hi Qivis,

I'm sure you are well aware that Slashkey has nothing to do with what criteria Facebook have set for what goes against their community standards.

I am able to do exactly what you describe and not raise any of their automated flags that can trigger blocking, I've been doing that on and off all day, so I am assuming this isn't affecting everyone.

It's possible that they may have changed something recently and that it hasn't rolled out to all Facebook accounts. If what they have done is causing you a problem you need to report that to Facebook.

If you wish you can contact support and see what they says about this.

I informed Facebook about something similar to this back in early April only then it had nothing to do with working facility posts. It was collecting gifts "too quickly" even though I was not clicking at super human speed. Several of my friends informed me, however, that they had this issue for the reason I mentioned today back then. If it continues I will let Raul know, but I do not like to bother him about Facebook saying normal game play is violating its rules when he is so busy finishing up moving the game to Hyper Text Markup Language. The main issue is that after too many blocks Facebook will block the game completely for several hours and no longer give the user the option of telling them there's a problem with the bot that tells him or her this.

Taz D Jun 26 2021 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qivis (Post 6453842)
I informed Facebook about something similar to this back in early April only then it had nothing to do with working facility posts. It was collecting gifts "too quickly" even though I was not clicking at super human speed. Several of my friends informed me, however, that they had this issue for the reason I mentioned today back then. If it continues I will let Raul know, but I do not like to bother him about Facebook saying normal game play is violating its rules when he is so busy finishing up moving the game to Hyper Text Markup Language. The main issue is that after too many blocks Facebook will block the game completely for several hours and no longer give the user the option of telling them there's a problem with the bot that tells him or her this.

Hi Qivis,
There is no reason to bother Raul with this as there is nothing he can do about Facebook's security settings. The only thing I can suggest is don't try opening so many tabs at one time or so quickly. I open 4 - 6 at a time and do not have any problems doing the facs with those.

shirl312 Jun 27 2021 02:52 AM

saved the products from bird products facility, for some reason they won't load in to bird shop - trying to understand why they won't load

Tiger Jun 27 2021 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirl312 (Post 6453926)
saved the products from bird products facility, for some reason they won't load in to bird shop - trying to understand why they won't load

Hi shirl312,

If you are still having problems with this, the usual culprits to check for when you own the facility start/store/load tools are:
  • http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu...unnel icon.PNG The funnel filter in the Facility Manager Funnel is not set to show all facilities on all farms OR check marks are not added for both regular and service facilities so it can't see them all.

• Check marks being missing on the facility or missing from the products inside the facility that won't load.

• Not enough products. If the Bird Shop is open, close it.
    Click on the question mark on the Bird Shop then click on the link at the top of the window that opens to view the stock planner, set it to All products, 15 days, By Required for one full fill, any number you see in red is what you are short on.

rockcandymountain Jun 27 2021 02:10 PM

metal mills

I am watching a friends acct while they are not here. For the past 2 days when I go to her metal mills ands click on the plus sign, I get the first 2 or the 5 metals posted and when I go to post the 3rd, I get a message that I can only post 5 every 12 hours, yet I have only posted 2.

Taz D Jun 27 2021 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockcandymountain (Post 6453986)
I am watching a friends acct while they are not here. For the past 2 days when I go to her metal mills ands click on the plus sign, I get the first 2 or the 5 metals posted and when I go to post the 3rd, I get a message that I can only post 5 every 12 hours, yet I have only posted 2.

Hi Rockcandymountain,
I moived your post to the subject thread about facilities. You can check the Show Times to see how long beforee you can post ingredient requests.
You either requested ingredients in another facilty or clicked to post but changed your mind and closed the pop up or possibkle clicked twice on one. Any of those will count whether you post it to Facebook or not.

Edit: Go to the My Requests/Show Other Wall Requests from your own farms and see how many are showing there for her in the last 12 hours.

peggyannvt Jul 06 2021 09:09 AM

I purchased the new facilities, smartphone and Pakistan X2.
I went to look to see how many were needed for 3 months by name
None of the items in those 2 x 2 facilities were in the list.
Looked to see if they were in the Facility Manager. NO
Went to the fields and found them. Filled them up manually and
they showed it in the facility Manager and in the what the facilities require

Do not know if I solved a problem but . . .

Taz D Jul 06 2021 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peggyannvt (Post 6455670)
I purchased the new facilities, smartphone and Pakistan X2.
I went to look to see how many were needed for 3 months by name
None of the items in those 2 x 2 facilities were in the list.
Looked to see if they were in the Facility Manager. NO
Went to the fields and found them. Filled them up manually and
they showed it in the facility Manager and in the what the facilities require

Do not know if I solved a problem but . . .

Hi Peggyannvt,
Yes that should have solved the problem. If they were not previously in the facility manager then when you checked the ingrediuent planner their products and ingredient needs would not be included. Once you fill ed them and they showed in the facility manager then you should be able to see the ingredient needs for those.

linda.honeysuckle Jul 07 2021 07:44 AM

I bought the new facilities and placed them on my farm. decided to move a couple of them to another farm. placed them in storage now I am unable to remove from storage and place them on the other farm or the one I had them on.

marymarcel Jul 07 2021 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linda.honeysuckle (Post 6455746)
I bought the new facilities and placed them on my farm. decided to move a couple of them to another farm. placed them in storage now I am unable to remove from storage and place them on the other farm or the one I had them on.

Hi linda.honeysuckle :)

What happens when you try to place them on the farm? Do you get a message? Do you see a red square?

To place a facility on a farm you need an empty space a little bigger than the facility.
Even using the purple hand, you need at least an empty space the size of a pine tree.

Janice Ligon Jul 08 2021 05:58 PM

I used to be able to rearrange the order of my facs in the Fac manager. I must have forgotten how. Can you refresh my memory?

Taz D Jul 08 2021 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janice Ligon (Post 6455946)
I used to be able to rearrange the order of my facs in the Fac manager. I must have forgotten how. Can you refresh my memory?

Hi Janice,
You have 2 filters that you can use to control what you can see and how they are ordered in thw facility manager. The funnel allows you to set what you want to see and the A Z filter lets you choose the order you want to see them.

judyjor714@att.net Jul 09 2021 10:40 AM

Non-ingredients

Why are there so many non-ingredients that use our production? I know some have been used in new facilities, but things like drinks should be in the existing facility for drinks.

Taz D Jul 09 2021 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net (Post 6456026)
Why are there so many non-ingredients that use our production? I know some have been used in new facilities, but things like drinks should be in the existing facility for drinks.

Hi Jodyjor,
I moved your posyt to the Help & Support subject thread about the facilities.
There are non-ingredients because the developers can only release so many new facilities each month.
If you have suggestions for some of these specific non-ingredients please post them in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

If the non-ingredients you are asking about can be put iun a new facility there is a thread there for that.

MOM GLENDA Jul 09 2021 10:43 PM

why is the show facility info not showing now when i click on show names. i need to know how many faciltys i got on my farm 17. if it close to being to manyi need to not put anymore on farm 17. why is that not showing anymore

Taz D Jul 09 2021 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA (Post 6456138)
why is the show facility info not showing now when i click on show names. i need to know how many faciltys i got on my farm 17. if it close to being to manyi need to not put anymore on farm 17. why is that not showing anymore

Hi Mom Glenda,
That feature has not been added back in yet.

Alexandra_J Jul 10 2021 02:35 PM

Is there a list of what XPs you get per facility and Client's when they are filled at 100%?

marymarcel Jul 10 2021 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6456306)
Is there a list of what XPs you get per facility and Client's when they are filled at 100%?

Hi Alexandra_J :)

No, there isnt any list like that but if you wish you can check it yourself loading every facility and service individually.

wiggles1080 Jul 11 2021 12:55 AM

I still can't get my factories to show up in my facility manager. :-( I have to click on each building individually to fill them. The only factories that show up are the service facilities. I sure would like to know what I can do about this.
1512038608 : my i.d.

Tiger Jul 11 2021 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wiggles1080 (Post 6456338)
I still can't get my factories to show up in my facility manager. :-( I have to click on each building individually to fill them. The only factories that show up are the service facilities. I sure would like to know what I can do about this.
1512038608 : my i.d.

Hi wiggles1080,

Thank you for your ID.
Please click on this link to be taken to the reply to your last post about this. If you have already tried what was asked in that please reply to that post:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...10#post6445310

puzzles966781 Jul 11 2021 07:41 PM

how do i get out of full screen mode please

marymarcel Jul 11 2021 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puzzles966781 (Post 6456458)
how do i get out of full screen mode please

Hi puzzles :)

You can click again in the same icon in the panel below the game screen you used to go into full screen (the one with 2 little arrows) or you can click in ESC key in your keyboard.

Some browsers like Chrome, if you hover your mouse to the upper middle side of the game screen then you will see an X, click in it to exit from full screen.

puzzles966781 Jul 11 2021 07:50 PM

thank you very much

marymarcel Jul 11 2021 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puzzles966781 (Post 6456466)
thank you very much

You are welcome puzzles :)

wiggles1080 Jul 13 2021 12:54 AM

Things are working again!

After all my crying about facilities not working, I found out that it was my fault. I was exploring the features in the facility manager night before last and clicked on something that magically brought my factories back! LOL I'm very excited. Thanks for trying to help me Slashkey!

Tiger Jul 13 2021 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wiggles1080 (Post 6456586)
After all my crying about facilities not working, I found out that it was my fault. I was exploring the features in the facility manager night before last and clicked on something that magically brought my factories back! LOL I'm very excited. Thanks for trying to help me Slashkey!

Glad to hear that wiggles1080, thank you for coming back to let us know :)

Alexandra_J Jul 13 2021 06:13 PM

How long does it take a producing factory and a client facility to finish when they are fully loaded to 100%?

Taz D Jul 13 2021 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6456706)
How long does it take a producing factory and a client facility to finish when they are fully loaded to 100%?

Hi Alexandra_J,
The maximum time if no one is working those would be 15 days, or 7 days for a non-workable facilities.