Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- March 19th, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311034)

Capt. Conor Mar 19 2010 03:26 PM

Thanks SK!

lulu836 Mar 19 2010 03:32 PM

Thanks for the processing plants............cool. Now, of course, we REALLY need more room or another farm.

All my buildings will hide........no problem.

TIP If you need to hide something really big and you have a Manor all you have to do is Move the item and hover over the Manor and place it on the roof. It will rest comfortably under the Manor until you want it again. Very handy if you run out of storage. :D I'm relatively sure this will be "fixed" but it works right now.

JAS0643 Mar 19 2010 03:43 PM

Thank you for the update looks like I need to start farming again.

ETA: Just bought the new building and have some stuff producing already. I saw that if a few days we can get our friends to help us produce faster can't wait to see how that works.

wheels394 Mar 19 2010 03:49 PM

Love the new facilities! You guys rock! Will the processed items spoil?

waldhexe Mar 19 2010 04:31 PM

Great. I like the facilities. I have to plant corn and sugar cane now more often :-) And: I NEED A THIRD FARM!!!!!!!!!!!! for all the nice things you bring to farm town.

DARLENEW Mar 19 2010 05:45 PM

Thanks, Raul, you guys are the greatest!!!!!:):):)

Ann Knight Mar 19 2010 05:47 PM

I just cannot get over how wonderful this game is! If one cannot find fun that keeps you busy, plus the marvelous social aspect no other game has, that I know of....working together, chatting together, helping each other and the re-arranging of ones farm, it is so much more than a person has a right to expect. I have dropped all other games and now only play Farm Town, The most super game in Facebook!!

Visit my farm folks especially farm 2, Gnome Sweet Gnome.
Thank you Farm Town producers!!

Ann Knight
I don't know why my level shown here says level 1..getting started, when I am level 80??:):):)

jeanieNGMsfarm Mar 19 2010 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ann Knight (Post 3296194)
I just cannot get over how wonderful this game is! If one cannot find fun that keeps you busy, plus the marvelous social aspect no other game has, that I know of....working together, chatting together, helping each other and the re-arranging of ones farm, it is so much more than a person has a right to expect. I have dropped all other games and now only play Farm Town, The most super game in Facebook!!

Visit my farm folks especially farm 2, Gnome Sweet Gnome.
Thank you Farm Town producers!!

Ann Knight
I don't know why my level shown here says level 1..getting started, when I am level 80??:):):)

its showing as level one because the auto linking is not working correctly. you will have to manually link your farm

janisko Mar 19 2010 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAS0643 (Post 3295662)
Thank you for the update looks like I need to start farming again.

ETA: Just bought the new building and have some stuff producing already. I saw that if a few days we can get our friends to help us produce faster can't wait to see how that works.

I thought I found all the information on the new facilities. Where did you see this about friends helping us?

Kaytutt Mar 19 2010 06:43 PM

ekk, I really need a 3rd farm now! lol I love the two farms I already have and cant really bear to break either of them up but... can never resist the new stuff

Great new ideas dev's, thanks :)