Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Issues with Registering your Email to your FarmTown Account (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=659946)

crafty chris Mar 06 2023 03:46 PM

quick question ... what happens if you miss a day?

Perico429 Mar 06 2023 03:47 PM

I read the message about shooting our farm town credentials. Where do we find our credentials?

Taz D Mar 06 2023 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crafty chris (Post 6531166)
quick question ... what happens if you miss a day?

Hi crafty chris,
Sorry no answer for that, but I don't think it will matter.

rockcandymountain Mar 06 2023 03:50 PM

what happens if you miss a day? Is it 5 consecutive days? or 5 times total

Taz D Mar 06 2023 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perico429 (Post 6531170)
I read the message about shooting our farm town credentials. Where do we find our credentials?

Hi Perico,
Please read the first post of this thread and the link in it for instructions on how to do this.

crafty chris Mar 06 2023 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6531174)
Hi crafty chris,
Sorry no answer for that, but I don't think it will matter.

ok taz thanks for info ... if i forget i will report back what happens :D

Clohar Mar 06 2023 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6531158)
Hi Clohar,
You will get these pop ups again 4 more times, so time to take a picture or write it down then.

Thanks for the info Taz, Happy garming, millions thanks for the work done in the forum

Kathyrdr Mar 06 2023 04:42 PM

I entered my email and password like it required and then did it again, as required. I then played the game, and closed the game. When I came back an hour later I got into the game, but I also got the following message: Please write down or take a picture of your farmtown.com credentials to secure future access to your farms, tell your friends to do the same!

How am I supposed to do that? (so confused)

Rosiered Mar 06 2023 04:46 PM

I need this information too.

marymarcel Mar 06 2023 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathyrdr (Post 6531202)
I entered my email and password like it required and then did it again, as required. I then played the game, and closed the game. When I came back an hour later I got into the game, but I also got the following message: Please write down or take a picture of your farmtown.com credentials to secure future access to your farms, tell your friends to do the same!

How am I supposed to do that? (so confused)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosiered (Post 6531206)
I need this information too.

Hi Kathyrdr and Rosiered :)

That is only a message to invite you to write down your email address and the password you used somewhere or if it is easier for you, to take a pic of your credentials for the new website.

Please remember that you will need to do the verification 5 days, so it is better to be sure to type the correct email address and password. :)