Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Problems with Buying/Selling Trading (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641546)

Tiger May 22 2019 08:40 AM

Problems with Buying/Selling Trading

This thread has been set up for any questions or problems you are having with Buying/Selling/Trading Primary products or Super Facility products. Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread. Thank you!

Please read the Game Guide sections before you post. You may find the answer to your questions there!

Buying and Selling between Farmers
How to work out your Buying Limit for selling Primary products.
Super Facility
Trading Warehouse

Primary products are:
  • crops
  • fruit or nuts from trees
  • flowers
  • hen and goose eggs
  • cow and goat milk
  • horse hair
  • any chopped tree logs or branches
  • sheep and llama wool
  • rabbit fleece
  • turkey and peacock feathers
  • fish

There is no limit on how many of the above Primary products you can sell to another farmer. You can sell several different ones all to the same farmer if you wish, all in the same day, as long as they have buying limit and coins left to purchase.
Your own buying limit governs how much you can buy from another farmer in 12 hours. You may buy several different products from the same farmer, in the same day, if you wish.

To sell Super Facility products you have to Upgrade a facility to a Super Facility and start making the products in them. You can Upgrade every Monday 12:00AM. This feature uses the player’s local time to determine when each day starts and ends. Each day starts at 12:00AM and ends at 11:59:59PM. Your Super Facility products must be sold before the end of the day or you will lose them. Unlike the Primary products, you can only sell ONE product to each farmer ONCE per day.

When you post your Question: Please be clear about what part of buying, selling or trading is not working for you. To be able to help you please try to provide the following information and state at what point it is not working for you:
  • Are you buying or selling?
  • What product are you trying to buy or sell?
  • Who are you trying to buy from or sell to? Neighbour or Stranger.
  • How are you trying to buy or sell? Via the avatar menu, Neighbours bar menu or Trading Warehouse.

To make Suggestions for changes to the Super Facility Click Here

To make Suggestions for changes to the Trading Warehouse Click Here

Doris R. Jan 20 2022 02:59 PM

( 100000848051286 ) -IN Trade Market I am unable to send neighbors the sell products post. I am able to use show trading warehouse. Please advise. This has started today 1/20/22

Taz D Jan 20 2022 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doris R. (Post 6479374)
( 100000848051286 ) -IN Trade Market I am unable to send neighbors the sell products post. I am able to use show trading warehouse. Please advise. This has started today 1/20/22

Hi Doris R,
I moved your post to the Help and Support thread about trading.

How are you trying to send the request? What happens when you try to send it?
You do not have to be in the Trading Market to be able to sell to your neighbors. As long as they are on-line in the game you can click on them in your neighbor bar and sell from there.

BeckyL Feb 04 2022 07:18 PM

Getting stuck loading Trading Warehouse

Farm ID 1334646388

I've had a problem with getting "stuck" loading facility products (either side of the warehouse) and regular products. I can move my mouse around, but the only way to get a useable screen is by reloading the game. This has been going on for a while now, but I keep thinking it's been reported already & a bug fix is in the works. Guess I'm just a little too optimistic for my own good. ;)

I really do appreciate all you guys & gals do for us!!

Becky aka Grammy Lehr

Taz D Feb 04 2022 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeckyL (Post 6483394)
Farm ID 1334646388

I've had a problem with getting "stuck" loading facility products (either side of the warehouse) and regular products. I can move my mouse around, but the only way to get a useable screen is by reloading the game. This has been going on for a while now, but I keep thinking it's been reported already & a bug fix is in the works. Guess I'm just a little too optimistic for my own good. ;)

I really do appreciate all you guys & gals do for us!!

Becky aka Grammy Lehr

Hi BeckyL,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the Trading Warehouse. We have not had wide spread reports about this. The only thing I can suggest is try clearing your memcache (link below) before loading it to see if that helps, then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Joyinlife Feb 05 2022 05:43 PM

selling bulk in storage

I get a lot of extra hens, cattle, and goats from the trains. Is there a way I can sell them in bulk when they are in storage? I am afraid to try on my farm in case all the ones in my facilities are sold too.

Taz D Feb 05 2022 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joyinlife (Post 6483466)
I get a lot of extra hens, cattle, and goats from the trains. Is there a way I can sell them in bulk when they are in storage? I am afraid to try on my farm in case all the ones in my facilities are sold too.

Hi Joyinlife,
Yes you can sell when you are in the trading market. When you are set up to seel to Tom from your storage there is a tab for Item storage. Change to that tab and then set the filter to animals.

Doris R. Mar 19 2022 10:44 AM

I posted my problem of Trade and Job market on 1-22-22. Compared on desk and lap top and was able to get markets on Lap top. I was told since could get on one it was my computer. I had my son in law try to find and fix what was wrong but he could not. Can you give me specific directions in order for him to follow. I need to use my Desk top computer as it is so much easier than lap top. Thanks so much. And another difference now is that occasional I am able to go to trade market. Like once in a dozen times.

Taz D Mar 19 2022 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doris R. (Post 6487462)
I posted my problem of Trade and Job market on 1-22-22. Compared on desk and lap top and was able to get markets on Lap top. I was told since could get on one it was my computer. I had my son in law try to find and fix what was wrong but he could not. Can you give me specific directions in order for him to follow. I need to use my Desk top computer as it is so much easier than lap top. Thanks so much. And another difference now is that occasional I am able to go to trade market. Like once in a dozen times.

Hi Doris R,
I am sorry but since every computer is different and we are not able to see how your computer is set up we don't have any way to tell you what exactly needs to be done to get your desktop computer to be able to work with the game.
As you posted back about 2 months ago please repost exactly what the problem is with going to the markets.

Pencil Jun 01 2022 08:27 AM

Fastest way to sell at the market

Hey, all. My ID is 10153472799438701. I have been trying to find a faster way to sell my items at the market. I spend half an hour or longer just to sell my stuff, (my clicker gets pretty sore from this) and have been searching for over a month now, in the forums, to see if there is something I could read that would answer my question. I "sell all" of one product, but have thousands, if not more, of different items, and am wondering if there was a way to sell everything at one click, or fewer clicks.

marymarcel Jun 01 2022 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pencil (Post 6495594)
Hey, all. My ID is 10153472799438701. I have been trying to find a faster way to sell my items at the market. I spend half an hour or longer just to sell my stuff, (my clicker gets pretty sore from this) and have been searching for over a month now, in the forums, to see if there is something I could read that would answer my question. I "sell all" of one product, but have thousands, if not more, of different items, and am wondering if there was a way to sell everything at one click, or fewer clicks.

Hi Pencil :)

When you are at market, there are 2 options you can use in the All box.

If you click there, you will see Non Ingredients and Non Ingredients (for me)

If you have all facilities and services, then you can use the Non Ingredients option as those are items still not used in the game.

But if you dont have all facilities and services, then it is better to use the Non ingredients (for me) option, as you will be selling the items you dont have the facilities to use them.

You can decide to sell All, Selected, or by %

Please go to the following link from our Game Guide for a full explanation:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...58#post6341358

Don't feed the beggers Jun 02 2022 06:53 PM

Trying to sell oil barrels but the option isn't there to do so. That mean you cannot sell your excess or am I looking at the wrong spot? If you can't, is there a list of things that cannot be sold to players?

Taz D Jun 02 2022 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers (Post 6495686)
Trying to sell oil barrels but the option isn't there to do so. That mean you cannot sell your excess or am I looking at the wrong spot? If you can't, is there a list of things that cannot be sold to players?

Hi Don't feed the beggers,
You can find that information in the Game Guide chapter 10 about buying and selling:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641534

Don't feed the beggers Jun 03 2022 07:40 PM

ty will look at the link

kathleenkelly Jun 05 2022 09:37 PM

I was selling my fish and selected only the large ones to sell, but once I selected 'sell all' of the selected fish, all the fish of that type were sold, and I desperately needed them.

Taz D Jun 05 2022 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathleenkelly (Post 6495962)
I was selling my fish and selected only the large ones to sell, but once I selected 'sell all' of the selected fish, all the fish of that type were sold, and I desperately needed them.

Hi Kathleenkelly,
When you "Sell All" that is what it means is that it sells all. When you select (add checks in the boxes) for some of the fish to sell then you need use Sell Sellected, not Sell All. I am sorry but we have no way to return the other fish to you.

kathleenkelly Jun 06 2022 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6495966)
Hi Kathleenkelly,
When you "Sell All" that is what it means is that it sells all. When you select (add checks in the boxes) for some of the fish to sell then you need use Sell Sellected, not Sell All. I am sorry but we have no way to return the other fish to you.

I didn't select the 'sell all' at the top, I selected it in the singular box for that one fish type. And I've done it this way always.

marymarcel Jun 06 2022 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathleenkelly (Post 6495982)
I didn't select the 'sell all' at the top, I selected it in the singular box for that one fish type. And I've done it this way always.

Hi kathleenkelly :)

Taz is not available at this moment.

We think there could be a problem so we have contacted the developers to let them check on this.

If you wish you can contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response, then please read the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

kathleenkelly Jun 06 2022 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6495986)
Hi kathleenkelly :)

Taz is not available at this moment.

We think there could be a problem so we have contacted the developers to let them check on this.

If you wish you can contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response, then please read the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Thank you and thank you Taz!

marymarcel Jun 06 2022 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathleenkelly (Post 6495990)
Thank you and thank you Taz!

You are very welcome kathleenkelly :)

Alexandra_J Jul 20 2022 09:28 AM

Buying things

Am I maxed on buying things? I bought some squid last night, I can't remember what time though. The only way to find out that we're maxed is if you're trying to buy via the buy and sell market but there isn't a way to tell ourselves without being told by someone.

marymarcel Jul 20 2022 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6500474)
Am I maxed on buying things? I bought some squid last night, I can't remember what time though. The only way to find out that we're maxed is if you're trying to buy via the buy and sell market but there isn't a way to tell ourselves without being told by someone.

Hi Alexandra :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

The buying limit and how to find out it yoursef is explained in the following link from our Game guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...38#post6302938

Alexandra_J Jul 20 2022 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6500478)
Hi Alexandra :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

The buying limit and how to find out it yoursef is explained in the following link from our Game guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...38#post6302938

I know what the buying limit is. Just want to know what time I can buy again

Tiger Jul 20 2022 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6500482)
I know what the buying limit is. Just want to know what time I can buy again

Hi Alexandra_J,

marymarcel is not available at this time.

If you want to make a suggestion to be able to see that information yourself without going online to meet another farmer, which you can do from anywhere not just at market, then please request that in a thread related to that idea in suggestions area of the forum where the devs will see it.

uoden Aug 18 2022 05:05 PM

Trading warehouse

my trading warehouse will no load say last 5 days?

Taz D Aug 18 2022 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uoden (Post 6502818)
my trading warehouse will no load say last 5 days?

Hi Uoden,
I moved your post to the thread about trading.
You only started the Super facility Brewery on Monday as we all have to do.

Open your super facility in the tool box and see if there is any production showing for the products. If there isn't any then you will not have any thing to load in your trading warehouse.

VondaK Aug 19 2022 11:29 AM

Warehouse

Never mind. Self-corrected.

JNelson Aug 20 2022 06:12 AM

108543111916182 reporting a glitch,,, a facility that account doesn't have and has never had, got picked as its SF

Tiger Aug 20 2022 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6503038)
108543111916182 reporting a glitch,,, a facility that account doesn't have and has never had, got picked as its SF

Hi JNelson,

That account is not showing that they have upgraded to a new SF it's showing and older one for the mineral mine. Please have them reload the game and see if they can upgrade to a new SF.

JNelson Aug 20 2022 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6503046)
Hi JNelson,

That account is not showing that they have upgraded to a new SF it's showing and older one for the mineral mine. Please have them reload the game and see if they can upgrade to a new SF.

i did and it gave me coffee mill, that account is all water only facilies on it are the oil refinery and the 2 mines ..... no harm done if miss a week i was just reporting it as kind of weird that it gave me a facility that doesn't have and has never had that facility .. hans't happened before

Taz D Aug 20 2022 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6503050)
i did and it gave me coffee mill, that account is all water only facilies on it are the oil refinery and the 2 mines ..... no harm done if miss a week i was just reporting it as kind of weird that it gave me a facility that doesn't have and has never had that facility .. hans't happened before

Hi JNelson,
That ID is still not showing a super facility started. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesn't work please report this to Support.

Kathy813 Sep 10 2022 11:43 PM

Buying Forget-Me-Nots

When my Super Neighbor sells me Forget-Me-Nots at a discount, the items will not store for me once I purchase them. Is there a specific storage total for each product? Or what is happening here?

Taz D Sep 10 2022 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathy813 (Post 6507278)
When my Super Neighbor sells me Forget-Me-Nots at a discount, the items will not store for me once I purchase them. Is there a specific storage total for each product? Or what is happening here?

Hi Kathy,
The only limit on any product or item is 200 million. According to your data you have 115,695 of those. You may not see the addition of an item sold to you until you reload your farms as they may not update instantly.

Walkies Sep 11 2022 03:27 PM

Hi
I recently (two or three days ago) purchased a third big sea coast, mainly because I never have enough squid or yellowtail.
I have yellowtail as the fish I would like to buy at my trading warehouse. I can only buy two, but now I have three big sea coasts, it should have gone up to three yellowtail. I have reloaded the game, restarted my computer, pretended I wanted to buy a different fish, but no, still can only buy two yellowtail. Or two squid. Please help. Thank you.

Taz D Sep 11 2022 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walkies (Post 6507414)
Hi
I recently (two or three days ago) purchased a third big sea coast, mainly because I never have enough squid or yellowtail.
I have yellowtail as the fish I would like to buy at my trading warehouse. I can only buy two, but now I have three big sea coasts, it should have gone up to three yellowtail. I have reloaded the game, restarted my computer, pretended I wanted to buy a different fish, but no, still can only buy two yellowtail. Or two squid. Please help. Thank you.

Hi Walkies,
With only 3 big seacoasts it will not go up as it is a percentage of what you can get with only that many. If you can sell fish to others through their trading warehouse you will get twice as much.

Farmer_Susan Oct 13 2022 04:13 AM

Can someone please point me to where I can learn how to use the Trading Warehouse? Sometimes neighbor will say they have free cool stuff but I go to their farm, click on the Trading Warehouse - and it seems to just be pulling up MY Trading Warehouse (which I don't know how to use). I obviously need to read back over how to use that feature again and can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance.

Tiger Oct 13 2022 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan (Post 6513158)
Can someone please point me to where I can learn how to use the Trading Warehouse? Sometimes neighbor will say they have free cool stuff but I go to their farm, click on the Trading Warehouse - and it seems to just be pulling up MY Trading Warehouse (which I don't know how to use). I obviously need to read back over how to use that feature again and can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance.

Hi Farmer Susan,

I have moved your post to help and support for buying/selling/trading.

The Trading Warehouse is explained in Chapter 10 Buying/Selling/Trading:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...46#post6302946

For the specific post about how to access a Neighbours trading Warehouse and also a farmers warehouse tat the Trade Marketplace, scroll down to post#7 in that chapter.

Farmer_Susan Oct 13 2022 04:00 PM

Where can I read about the Trading Warehouse?

I have no idea how to use that feature and am having trouble finding it in the game guide. Help?

Taz D Oct 13 2022 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan (Post 6513266)
I have no idea how to use that feature and am having trouble finding it in the game guide. Help?

Hi SUsan,
I moved your post to the thread about the trading warehouse. Tiger answered your previous post about this and gave you a link to the Game Guide chapter that has information on the trading warehouse and how to use it. You can find her answer directly above this last post of yours.

uma437 Mar 09 2023 03:33 AM

Game freezes when updating the offers in Trading Warehouse

Hi,
I hope this is the correct thread for this problem.
When I want to update my trading warehouse offers, the game sometimes freezes when it is trying to load the offers. The screen stays at "loading offers" and nothing happens anymore. I always have to reload to game to continue.
Please check this.
Regards, UMA