Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Issues with Registering your Email to your FarmTown Account (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=659946)

farmer cc Feb 21 2024 07:18 PM

Cannot find farms

Hello, I cannot find my way back into farmtown. I have written to slaskhey twice already and never received any help. Should I just consider my farms lost to the wind and give up?
Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Taz D Feb 21 2024 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmer cc (Post 6574358)
Hello, I cannot find my way back into farmtown. I have written to slaskhey twice already and never received any help. Should I just consider my farms lost to the wind and give up?
Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Hi Farmer CC,
I have moved your post to the thread about registering for your Farm Town account. Have you sent to Support using the email in the following instructions link?
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=664390

If you have check your spam folder in your email program for their replies. If you have not then please use that email to contact them.

HAF2020 Apr 04 2024 12:18 PM

My password manager shows my slashkey password as weak. How can I change it?

marymarcel Apr 04 2024 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAF2020 (Post 6577010)
My password manager shows my slashkey password as weak. How can I change it?

Hi HAF :)

Is it the password for the game or for the forum?

djensen552 Apr 30 2024 06:07 AM

Recently my identity was stolen including my email account and I did not have access to it. After days of working with the provider I was lucky enough to get my email account back and currently I can still play FT , but what happens if not able to recover registered email address? The ISP's are pushing 2-factor and sending verification code texts , however they do not work with VOIP phone services like MagicJack that I use for primary phone service. Thanks

marymarcel Apr 30 2024 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djensen552 (Post 6579214)
Recently my identity was stolen including my email account and I did not have access to it. After days of working with the provider I was lucky enough to get my email account back and currently I can still play FT , but what happens if not able to recover registered email address? The ISP's are pushing 2-factor and sending verification code texts , however they do not work with VOIP phone services like MagicJack that I use for primary phone service. Thanks

Hi djensen :)

In the following link there are instructions in case you want to change your email address. BUT you have to be logged into the website with your old email address to do the change.

In case you cant use that email address to log into the website and you have another one available, then you can post here and we will give you instructions to contact Support team via email instead of ticket.

Just a suggestion, try to have your user ID number in a safe place so you can add it to the email sent to Support.

djensen552 Apr 30 2024 09:48 AM

There is no link

In your response you referenced a link that is not there. Do not have another email account available to use for FT.

marymarcel Apr 30 2024 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djensen552 (Post 6579258)
In your response you referenced a link that is not there. Do not have another email account available to use for FT.

Sorry djensen, here is the link:

https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...22#post6555222

If you do not have another email address then you can create one and have it active just in case you have problems with the one you have now.

djensen552 Apr 30 2024 11:09 AM

Thanks Mary

That link worked, but I have a question about it. With everyone doing recovery email addresses for 2 factor authentication in case of ID theft like what happened to me, when is Slashkey going to implement an account recovery backup? The only thing that saved my primary email account was having a recovery address set up. We have put too much time and money in to our farms to just lose it when an email account gets hacked. Thanks

Taz D Apr 30 2024 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djensen552 (Post 6579290)
That link worked, but I have a question about it. With everyone doing recovery email addresses for 2 factor authentication in case of ID theft like what happened to me, when is Slashkey going to implement an account recovery backup? The only thing that saved my primary email account was having a recovery address set up. We have put too much time and money in to our farms to just lose it when an email account gets hacked. Thanks

Hi djensen,
I do not see Slashkey or any game setting up 2 factor authentication. That said we don't know what they have planned, but I do not see that happening. The recovery system we have is to contact Support and be able to verify the ID with them for them to be able to correct your account log in.