Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- October 30th, 2020 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=649278)

Anne Stallard Oct 31 2020 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6391418)
Hi Anne Stallard :)

Sorry for the delay to answer you.

Are you still having this problem? Sometimes when you start typing the names you have to use the arrows to get the correct facilities as we have other factories with "flavored", "gourmet" etc. in their names.

After waiting a couple of hours or more, I have managed to find 3 of the facilities in my Facilitty Manager but the Gourmet Popcorn Shop is still missing from the list.

marymarcel Oct 31 2020 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anne Stallard (Post 6391442)
After waiting a couple of hours or more, I have managed to find 3 of the facilities in my Facilitty Manager but the Gourmet Popcorn Shop is still missing from the list.

Hi Anne :)

Be sure you have the funnel set this way:

Facility Status >> All Facilities

Facility Location >> All Farms

Facility Type

Regular Facilities >> All
Service Facilities >> All

This is a picture to help you:

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu...filter all.PNG

If all is correct, then type the full name of the facility and use the arrows.

Anne Stallard Oct 31 2020 08:44 AM

I always have them set out that way. I have checked in the Store and it says I already have purchased the facility. Just, filled all my facs etc. Reloaded the farms and have finally found the Gourmet Popcorn in the facility manager list.

marymarcel Oct 31 2020 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anne Stallard (Post 6391458)
I always have them set out that way. I have checked in the Store and it says I already have purchased the facility. Just, filled all my facs etc. Reloaded the farms and have finally found the Gourmet Popcorn in the facility manager list.

So glad it is now showing up Anne and thanks for coming back to let us know :)

earlgray Oct 31 2020 08:59 AM

a) Hide / Show all user interface elements while farming. After selecting a farming tool in full screen mode, there will be another dark brown eye icon on the bottom right to hide all game interface elements and provide you with more space when farming, this will include the main panel and all top icons. To show them back just click on the dark brown eye icon again.

I find this really helpful, but I would find it more so if there were a way to change the zoom level after clicking on the brown eye.

Taz D Oct 31 2020 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earlgray (Post 6391470)
a) Hide / Show all user interface elements while farming. After selecting a farming tool in full screen mode, there will be another dark brown eye icon on the bottom right to hide all game interface elements and provide you with more space when farming, this will include the main panel and all top icons. To show them back just click on the dark brown eye icon again.

I find this really helpful, but I would find it more so if there were a way to change the zoom level after clicking on the brown eye.

Hi Earlgrey,
Your scroll wheel on your mouse should control the zoom.

miltil Oct 31 2020 11:12 AM

Thanks for the new upgrade. The new turbo Metal Mill will be a big help. I hope the next new Turbo will be a Turbo Trailer Truck.

debhurst51 Oct 31 2020 11:15 AM

What a wonderful surprise! You guys are awesome! Thank you for all of the new stuff!!!

Denise Dianna Oct 31 2020 11:48 AM

Thanks for the update Raul May God bless you and all at Slashkey.

Early Girl Oct 31 2020 12:16 PM

Thanks for the update. Seems like a bonus with 2 of them in October. I have a question, why is the Turbo Metal Mill not workable - or is there something wrong with mine. I understand why the other Turbo facs aren't, since their corresponding ones aren't either, but this one is. Thanks and Happy Halloween