Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about the Super Facility (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=639990)

Mosfun Feb 01 2019 02:38 PM

The sell to neighbor option, worked once for me today, but no one else got the requests. I think it has a glitch. I ran the memcache and reloaded and that is when it worked, on one neighbor.

marymarcel Feb 01 2019 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosfun (Post 6282686)
The sell to neighbor option, worked once for me today, but no one else got the requests. I think it has a glitch. I ran the memcache and reloaded and that is when it worked, on one neighbor.

Hi Mosfun :)

The developers are working on this problem.

Raul posted the following in the New Release thread:

Known Issues:

- The "Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar does not work 100% of the time

Aussie Rae Feb 01 2019 07:50 PM

not working even 1% of the time for me...... yet... lol

Tiger Feb 02 2019 06:46 AM

Update from the New Release :

Post Release Updates - February 1st, 10:40PM

- The "Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar should work fine now, please report if this is not the case

- The Dutch Restaurant will be released early next week

meirwen59@aol.com Feb 04 2019 07:44 AM

This factory upgrade( Pasta Factory) seems worthless as it is a coin one , available to buy at a low level of of playing= level 54 , so I really do not class this as having high demand items. I presume high demand means hard to obtain , so upgrading Farm Cash facilities would be of much better use to so many more farmers. Needless to say I will not be participating in this feature, as it is so time consuming and of no real value in factory randomly chosen.

Qivis Feb 04 2019 08:45 AM

At least 1 of my neighbors has his juice factory chosen as the Super facility, but he does not even HAVE the juice factory. So the graphics show the coffee factory goods since he does have that and it was his previous one. So I guess you could say he has Java juice showing! :D

dell466 Feb 05 2019 03:26 PM

I don't understand why players are refusing to accept free products from the super facility option. Come on players, read the updates. Free means no cost to whoever accepts, My best guess is that they do not bother to read the updates.

Taz D Feb 05 2019 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dell466 (Post 6283670)
I don't understand why players are refusing to accept free products from the super facility option. Come on players, read the updates. Free means no cost to whoever accepts, My best guess is that they do not bother to read the updates.

Hi Dell,
I moved your post to the General Feedback subject thread about the super facility since you are not posting a question or problem that we can solve for you.

sestree Feb 05 2019 06:04 PM

I realize it might take a bit to get "up and running" as it were, but I've tried selling (giving away actually) at the marketplace and get nothing. Send the offer and no response/no reply/nada. Just Total Silence. Have I sent the offer and it was ignored? Have they declined? No information. It *is* better among my farmer friends but still I often send offer and *cue the crickets* ....... Since this isn't the suggestion section, I'll leave my opinions/ideas to myself.

Taz D Feb 05 2019 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sestree (Post 6283730)
I realize it might take a bit to get "up and running" as it were, but I've tried selling (giving away actually) at the marketplace and get nothing. Send the offer and no response/no reply/nada. Just Total Silence. Have I sent the offer and it was ignored? Have they declined? No information. It *is* better among my farmer friends but still I often send offer and *cue the crickets* ....... Since this isn't the suggestion section, I'll leave my opinions/ideas to myself.

Hi sestree,
Raul has posted the following in the release:
Known Issues:

- We had to revert the fix to the neighbours "Sell Products To" option released on February 1st in order to research another bug related to the increase of X025 errors.

So yes it is back to what it was doing before the fix was released. The developers are working on some problems that happened when they released the fix.