Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about the Super Facility (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=639990)

Taz D Jan 28 2019 10:41 PM

Discussions about the Super Facility

This thread is for any comments or discussion about the new Super Facility. If you wish to provide feedback on this topic please post in this thread.

Debates are allowed but posts which go beyond simple debates and fall into attacks against another member, the developers, the moderators, out right name calling, or take a thread completely off track, will be removed.

If you have a suggestion on how to improve or change this feature please post them in the Suggestions scetion and not here in General Feedback.

There is information in the New Release for January 24, 2019 and in the Game Guide chapter about Facilities.

Aussie Rae Jan 28 2019 10:50 PM

I think the hardest part of the Super Facility is finding neighbors..... its a ok if you are lucky enough to get one with only a few products but those with many products are the worse... the only way around it now is to not start any production (once you have upgraded) and wait til the next Monday in the hopes you get a better one... lol hope the devs can come up with an easier way for us to deal with neighbors or at least allow us to add those buckets to the ones in the Trade Market... perhaps half?

Taz D Jan 28 2019 11:10 PM

I see this as a free addition of more ingredients to help fill our facilities. It does not cost you anything but some time to trade with the people in the Trade market and with your neighbors. If you do not get all of the products sold or given away you have only lost the extra you would get from this. You have not lost any of your normal production.

I find it is a whole lot easier to sell or give away the super facility products in the Trade Market than it is to get with enough neighbors to sell or give away the products for that half of this feature. I try to help as many of my neighbors with the products as I can, but if I don't find enough neighbors to take care of all the products that is ok.

Aussie Rae Jan 29 2019 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6282102)
I see this as a free addition of more ingredients to help fill our facilities. It does not cost you anything but some time to trade with the people in the Trade market and with your neighbors. If you do not get all of the products sold or given away you have only lost the extra you would get from this. You have not lost any of your normal production.

I find it is a whole lot easier to sell or give away the super facility products in the Trade Market than it is to get with enough neighbors to sell or give away the products for that half of this feature. I try to help as many of my neighbors with the products as I can, but if I don't find enough neighbors to take care of all the products that is ok.

so far I have given everything away both to neighbors and in the trade market although there are people who actually refuse the free goods in the market...which is something I cannot understand.. lol....

Taz D Jan 29 2019 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 6282122)
so far I have given everything away both to neighbors and in the trade market although there are people who actually refuse the free goods in the market...which is something I cannot understand.. lol....

They may refuse them because they are there for other reasons like selling their non-ingredients.

Momma Woods Jan 30 2019 02:59 PM

The biggest problem for me is to have a offer in place and get one just as I send mine .

kimbee2 Jan 31 2019 12:45 PM

I think once everyone starts to use this new feature, it will be awesome. But, It is hard to find people to buy the goods from super facilities because very few farmers go to the second market. I have had people tell me thank you when they rejected the sell of goods, and it is hard to tell who you have sold too as well. Maybe add a blue highlight? or something to tell who has have sold to, like who you have tried to hire.

Taz D Jan 31 2019 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimbee2 (Post 6282454)
I think once everyone starts to use this new feature, it will be awesome. But, It is hard to find people to buy the goods from super facilities because very few farmers go to the second market. I have had people tell me thank you when they rejected the sell of goods, and it is hard to tell who you have sold too as well. Maybe add a blue highlight? or something to tell who has have sold to, like who you have tried to hire.

Hi Kimbee.
If you want to make a suggestion for a change, please post it in the Suggestions section.

adabelle Jan 31 2019 09:06 PM

With the new super facilities, I just wish there were a way to send an I M to all my neighbors at once. This would come in handy in lots of ways. Maybe limit the length of a message to cut down on abuse. We can post our facilities to be worked so that is covered. Thanks for your consideration.

Taz D Jan 31 2019 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adabelle (Post 6282570)
With the new super facilities, I just wish there were a way to send an I M to all my neighbors at once. This would come in handy in lots of ways. Maybe limit the length of a message to cut down on abuse. We can post our facilities to be worked so that is covered. Thanks for your consideration.

Hi adabelle,
Please check the additions in the current release that were added today. You don't need to send a message to all your neighbors with this addition.

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize the suggestions by subject for the developers to see and not the General Feedback.

Mosfun Feb 01 2019 02:38 PM

The sell to neighbor option, worked once for me today, but no one else got the requests. I think it has a glitch. I ran the memcache and reloaded and that is when it worked, on one neighbor.

marymarcel Feb 01 2019 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosfun (Post 6282686)
The sell to neighbor option, worked once for me today, but no one else got the requests. I think it has a glitch. I ran the memcache and reloaded and that is when it worked, on one neighbor.

Hi Mosfun :)

The developers are working on this problem.

Raul posted the following in the New Release thread:

Known Issues:

- The "Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar does not work 100% of the time

Aussie Rae Feb 01 2019 07:50 PM

not working even 1% of the time for me...... yet... lol

Tiger Feb 02 2019 06:46 AM

Update from the New Release :

Post Release Updates - February 1st, 10:40PM

- The "Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar should work fine now, please report if this is not the case

- The Dutch Restaurant will be released early next week

meirwen59@aol.com Feb 04 2019 07:44 AM

This factory upgrade( Pasta Factory) seems worthless as it is a coin one , available to buy at a low level of of playing= level 54 , so I really do not class this as having high demand items. I presume high demand means hard to obtain , so upgrading Farm Cash facilities would be of much better use to so many more farmers. Needless to say I will not be participating in this feature, as it is so time consuming and of no real value in factory randomly chosen.

Qivis Feb 04 2019 08:45 AM

At least 1 of my neighbors has his juice factory chosen as the Super facility, but he does not even HAVE the juice factory. So the graphics show the coffee factory goods since he does have that and it was his previous one. So I guess you could say he has Java juice showing! :D

dell466 Feb 05 2019 03:26 PM

I don't understand why players are refusing to accept free products from the super facility option. Come on players, read the updates. Free means no cost to whoever accepts, My best guess is that they do not bother to read the updates.

Taz D Feb 05 2019 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dell466 (Post 6283670)
I don't understand why players are refusing to accept free products from the super facility option. Come on players, read the updates. Free means no cost to whoever accepts, My best guess is that they do not bother to read the updates.

Hi Dell,
I moved your post to the General Feedback subject thread about the super facility since you are not posting a question or problem that we can solve for you.

sestree Feb 05 2019 06:04 PM

I realize it might take a bit to get "up and running" as it were, but I've tried selling (giving away actually) at the marketplace and get nothing. Send the offer and no response/no reply/nada. Just Total Silence. Have I sent the offer and it was ignored? Have they declined? No information. It *is* better among my farmer friends but still I often send offer and *cue the crickets* ....... Since this isn't the suggestion section, I'll leave my opinions/ideas to myself.

Taz D Feb 05 2019 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sestree (Post 6283730)
I realize it might take a bit to get "up and running" as it were, but I've tried selling (giving away actually) at the marketplace and get nothing. Send the offer and no response/no reply/nada. Just Total Silence. Have I sent the offer and it was ignored? Have they declined? No information. It *is* better among my farmer friends but still I often send offer and *cue the crickets* ....... Since this isn't the suggestion section, I'll leave my opinions/ideas to myself.

Hi sestree,
Raul has posted the following in the release:
Known Issues:

- We had to revert the fix to the neighbours "Sell Products To" option released on February 1st in order to research another bug related to the increase of X025 errors.

So yes it is back to what it was doing before the fix was released. The developers are working on some problems that happened when they released the fix.

Taz D Feb 05 2019 08:08 PM

Raul has posted the following:

Post Release Updates - February 5th, 8:30PM

- The "Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar should be working again
- Reduced x025 errors to normal levels
- BugFix: When using the Turbo Boats in Extended Mode, clicking outside the farm by accident could slow the game for future operations.

Note: You need to reload the game for the fixes above to become effective.

Alexandra_J Feb 08 2019 05:46 PM

I know that receiving free goods are awesome but I was just wondering for the Neighbours that don't want to accept gifts from the Super Facility can we have an opt out thing. Or is that going to be awkward. I love the Super Facility by the way but was just wondering if it could be a option, thank you.

Taz D Feb 08 2019 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6284338)
I know that receiving free goods are awesome but I was just wondering for the Neighbours that don't want to accept gifts from the Super Facility can we have an opt out thing. Or is that going to be awkward. I love the Super Facility by the way but was just wondering if it could be a option, thank you.

Hi Alexandra,
Suggestions need to go in the Suggestion section and not in the General Feedback. They can opt out by not starting a super facility. You do have to start one to be able to get the products. There isn't any way to opt out of neighbors trying to send you the products as if that was done you would not be able to buy anything from anyone.

Early Girl Feb 24 2019 05:07 PM

Why continue to have non-workable facilities? I was hoping the Super Facility feature would help with the lack of the most needed basic items, but it has not. 37 of both mines are unable to keep up with production. Yeast? Forget it. Even after turning off most items, still not enough. What exactly was the point of the Super Facilities? Anyone who plays this game, spends money on this game, cannot spend the entire day in the Market Place hoping to find someone who received that facility. I now that you are now working on a warehouse for it, but it would still be easier to just make those facilities workable. I promise, if my avatar can fish the mega fish farms you have allowed, she can work a fish farming plant, mine, or drive a semi.

Taz D Feb 24 2019 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Early Girl (Post 6286606)
Why continue to have non-workable facilities? I was hoping the Super Facility feature would help with the lack of the most needed basic items, but it has not. 37 of both mines are unable to keep up with production. Yeast? Forget it. Even after turning off most items, still not enough. What exactly was the point of the Super Facilities? Anyone who plays this game, spends money on this game, cannot spend the entire day in the Market Place hoping to find someone who received that facility. I now that you are now working on a warehouse for it, but it would still be easier to just make those facilities workable. I promise, if my avatar can fish the mega fish farms you have allowed, she can work a fish farming plant, mine, or drive a semi.

Hi Early Girl,
As you have not made a suggestion, but just stating your opinion and questioning then I have moved your post to the General Feedback. The non-workable facilities are part of the Super Facility but you will not get but one facility per week, so it is not going to solve all your shortages by much.
If you wish to make a suggestion to change non-workable facilities to workable then state it as such and not in the form of a question.

BReiman Mar 03 2019 08:28 PM

I just finished (I hope) with the dairy barn as my super facility for this week. 16 products is way too many and the darn thing produced 2 times daily. It is hard enough to get rid of 6 products daily both to neighbors and in the trade marketplace. Farmers are busy doing their own work and selling so they don't have time to even take a freebie. Neighbors don't accept if they are working facilities or working farms because it kicks you out of what we are doing. This super facility does not seem to be worth the work that it takes. Sorry, just my opinion but not too many people are playing it.

Taz D Mar 03 2019 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BReiman (Post 6287230)
I just finished (I hope) with the dairy barn as my super facility for this week. 16 products is way too many and the darn thing produced 2 times daily. It is hard enough to get rid of 6 products daily both to neighbors and in the trade marketplace. Farmers are busy doing their own work and selling so they don't have time to even take a freebie. Neighbors don't accept if they are working facilities or working farms because it kicks you out of what we are doing. This super facility does not seem to be worth the work that it takes. Sorry, just my opinion but not too many people are playing it.

Hi BReiman,
I moved your post to the General Feedback thread about the Super Facility as you are not asking a question or posting about a problem we can help with.

amanda1955 Mar 11 2019 01:02 AM

has to be a better way, sick of trying to get rid of extra stuff , like trade market just for super facilities cause just wasting me time

Vivienne57 Mar 24 2019 03:46 PM

Super facility free gifts

The Super facility free gift posts from other farmers is driving me nuts. When I am working my neighbours facilities if a free gift offer pops up whilst working, that's it, I am unable to continue working the facility and have to go back and start all over. Not easy when you have 16 tabs open at a time. You can't even select no I'm busy, the offer only has to appear on the page and working that facility stops. I have posted about this before and was told it the developers would be notified. It would be nice the issue got given some attention and is driving me nuts. Thanks

Taz D Mar 24 2019 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivienne57 (Post 6291934)
The Super facility free gift posts from other farmers is driving me nuts. When I am working my neighbours facilities if a free gift offer pops up whilst working, that's it, I am unable to continue working the facility and have to go back and start all over. Not easy when you have 16 tabs open at a time. You can't even select no I'm busy, the offer only has to appear on the page and working that facility stops. I have posted about this before and was told it the developers would be notified. It would be nice the issue got given some attention and is driving me nuts. Thanks

Hi Vivienne,
You are not supposed to get the offers when you are working others facility. The person who tries to send it gets a message you are working facilities for your neighbors. This was addressed shortly after the release of the Super Facility.
From the January release:
- When the Mayor is helping you work your neighbours facilities you will not see any sell product offers
- When you are selling products to the Mayor in the markets you will not see any sell product offers

penguin66 Mar 28 2019 10:42 PM

I had just sent super facility products to my neighbors without issue, then went to the trade marketplace to give away super facility products there, and I find I have no products. The products from earlier in the week that have already been produced and given away are also now gone. I've run cache cleaner and cleared out my cookies. I think I'm done with the super facility until things are working better.

Taz D Mar 28 2019 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguin66 (Post 6292506)
I had just sent super facility products to my neighbors without issue, then went to the trade marketplace to give away super facility products there, and I find I have no products. The products from earlier in the week that have already been produced and given away are also now gone. I've run cache cleaner and cleared out my cookies. I think I'm done with the super facility until things are working better.

Hi Penguin,
What time is it at your location. Any products you have not given away or sold will be removed at midnight your time. You start over each day at midnight producing the products for that day.

penguin66 Mar 28 2019 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6292510)
Hi Penguin,
What time is it at your location. Any products you have not given away or sold will be removed at midnight your time. You start over each day at midnight producing the products for that day.

It is currently 9:49pm in my location, so nothing should have reset yet.

Taz D Mar 28 2019 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguin66 (Post 6292514)
It is currently 9:49pm in my location, so nothing should have reset yet.

Hi penguin,
Check your computer date and time and make sure they are correct as that would be what controls the time it resets.

Only thing I can suggest is to report it to Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

penguin66 Mar 28 2019 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6292518)
Hi penguin,
Check your computer date and time and make sure they are correct as that would be what controls the time it resets.

Only thing I can suggest is to report it to Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Thanks Taz. Computer date and time are correct, so it is an issue for support.

Aussie Rae Apr 15 2019 11:17 PM

when in the Trade Market today, offer was sent to a farmer.. no reply, no pop saying farmer was busy etc, so sent offer 2 more times... same result. Farmer sent me a private message (after I commented that I was not getting replies to the offer) and she had received a pop up saying another farmer had taken it... which was strange as I had not sent an offer on that particular product to any other farmer... putting down to a glitch.. hoping it was a one off....

Grumpdad May 11 2019 03:00 PM

This super facility is a joke, for 3 nights I have spent best part of an hour trying to GIFT products and might get one taker, I am giving it up as an absolute time waster

Taz D May 11 2019 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpdad (Post 6297430)
This super facility is a joke, for 3 nights I have spent best part of an hour trying to GIFT products and might get one taker, I am giving it up as an absolute time waster

Hi Grumpdad,
I moved your post to the General Feedback thread about the Super Facility as this has nothing to do with the current release.

MOM GLENDA May 17 2019 04:41 PM

i get that same message so many times until i just losing my products i not going to the market at all most days i lose all products its not worth staying there a hour sometimes 2 hours and be told they selling to the mayor or someone else got the product .i always change products before i click on another person .even though no one got what i just sent. something needs to change .

Taz D May 17 2019 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA (Post 6299374)
i get that same message so many times until i just losing my products i not going to the market at all most days i lose all products its not worth staying there a hour sometimes 2 hours and be told they selling to the mayor or someone else got the product .i always change products before i click on another person .even though no one got what i just sent. something needs to change .

Hi Mom Glenda,
I moved your post to the General Feedback about the Super Facility as you are not asking about anything we can fix. We can't make people accept the products or stop selling their non-ingredients as that was changed so they would not get the pop up while they are selling.