Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 28th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434702)

Bonnie Caudill Aug 18 2011 05:36 PM

as long as it is not farm cash, you can count on me....

rebecca slaughter Aug 18 2011 05:37 PM

what you wouldn't use your farm cash to bail me out... your own sister. mom be mad at you

rebecca slaughter Aug 18 2011 05:43 PM

do you think raul ever comes on as someone else. maybe he is one of the mods in disguise.

Tony D Aug 18 2011 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca slaughter (Post 4800802)
do you think raul ever comes on as someone else. maybe he is one of the mods in disguise.

I assure you he is not a Mod in disguise :D

ghostkitten Aug 18 2011 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnie Caudill (Post 4800778)
as long as it is not farm cash, you can count on me....

Well new farms means new levels which means FC for everyone....-))

Hornyroo Aug 18 2011 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneFace (Post 4800726)
Hey I just bought farms #11, AND #12. And the Auto-All Button will be enabled later tonight.

Plus they gave be $1,000 farm cash for being the only one to get these things.

(just kidding of course)

ok i read the top half of this post.. raced off to my farm to check.. went WTF???, cam back here to see what exactly u did and read the entire post lol... :o sooooooooo not funny!!!!!

Taz D Aug 18 2011 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcdaddie (Post 4800710)
I do know that the Dev's of this game earn kuddo's from everyone on such a great game. But.... they DID NOT fix the Flash problem and the way it effected the text in FarmTown. We all know that it was Adobe's problem from the start, but after Adobe fixed it, the new FireFox took the change and ran with it fine, but Google Chrome has flash integrated into their product. So if you followed all the instructions posted this week about upgrading your Chrome to the new beta version and make it swallow the new flash pill, you had it working already, as I did. But today Google finally upgraded Chrome and when you opened it it was already downloaded and updated ready for you. That is why good ole FarmTown is back to it's great self. <edited for content..>. hahaha, okay, I am done.

You are incorrect as the version Adobe is sending out is still the version that caused all the problems. The developers made changes to the program to get around the Adobe caused problem as many programs have had to do.

max_river Aug 18 2011 06:35 PM

ok everyone do what you do just before a update. i sell my stuff then i have a nap. then we get the new stuff. how much do think it is going to cost us and how many levels hopefully more than usual

Taz D Aug 18 2011 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max_river (Post 4800846)
ok everyone do what you do just before a update. i sell my stuff then i have a nap. then we get the new stuff. how much do think it is going to cost us and how many levels hopefully more than usual

ZZZzzzzzzzzz

ghostkitten Aug 18 2011 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max_river (Post 4800846)

2 billion and 10 to 15 levels....