Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- August 30th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437554)

Raul Aug 30 2011 12:34 AM

New Release -- August 30th, 2011

See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Sep 2, 9:00PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. 25 New Levels: About 60 items all in coins, top level is now 260.

2. 4 New animals: 2 new superanimals (FC), the Heavywool Llama and the Longwool Sheep which produce 10 times more wool. The Clydesdale horse produce horse hair and the Border Collie which don't produce anything.

3. Farm 11: Here are the prices in coins (FC prices remains the same):

12 x 12 Farm 9: 11000000
14 x 14 Upgrade: 8000000
16 x 16 Upgrade: 9000000
18 x 18 Upgrade: 10000000
20 x 20 Upgrade: 900000000
22 x 22 Upgrade: 1000000000
24 x 24 Upgrade: 1100000000

4. Loader (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any facility handling heavy loads: Mineral Mine, Open-pit Mine, Oil Pump, Oil Refinery, Windmills, Watermill, Sugar Refinery, Malt House and Smokehouse.

5. Improved Brown Mobile Sprinkler: Brown Mobile Sprinkler can now be used to irrigate flowers in any farm, not just neighbour farms.

6. Red Mobile Sprinkler also irrigate crops, double growing speed (do not revive crops): If you already own a Brown Mobile Sprinkler you can buy this Red Mobile Sprinkler to irrigate flowers and crops at the same time. Irrigated plants will grow twice as fast and will have a (W) when you mouse over them.

Notice you will not see an immediate change in growth, what will happen is that all crops and flowers in the farm that are still growing will be fully grown twice as fast from that point on.

You can irrigate a plant more than once, but it's growth speed will only double the first time. As before, you can irrigate only once per day. It's OK if someone irrigated your farm that same day.

When you use this tool on other people farms it behaves as if you were using the Brown Sprinkler, growing speed doesn't change.

This tool is an extension of the Brown Mobile Sprinkler, meaning, unlike the Manure Spreaders, you are irrigating the plants, not the farm, so if you plant new ones and you want them to grow twice as fast, you will have to irrigate them after you plant them.

7. Better Information Message: When you mouseover crops, trees, etc the ready to harvest time is now expressed in days, hours or minutes, which is more friendly than the % numbers. Also, once a crop is ready, there is a third line which shows the time remaining for the crop to go to waste.

8. Belt Showroom Screen: There is a new belt icon in the extended toolbar that will give you access to your Belt Showroom where you will see any belts you have achieved including products that you can't see on the store. We will be adding filtering and sorting capabilities to that screen soon.

You can also see the belts achieved by other players when visiting their farms.

9. Home Depot Store can now be stocked with gardening tools.

10. Fishing Accessories Factory (Coins): Produce Fishing Accessories.

Hook Set
Creel
Chair
Float
Lobster Trap
Lure
Gaff
Fly Rod

*You can get Cork by using the Axe to bark the Cork Oak tree. You can get the Cork Oak tree as gifts from friends.

11. Animal Accessories Factory (FC): Produce Animal Accessories.

Water Trough
Wool Shears
Curry Comb
Cowbell
Bottle Vaccinator
Milking Station
Feed Cart
Horse Saddle

12. Farmart (Coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Ladder
Wind Vane
Manual Seeder
Fruit Picking Bag
Scarecrow
Water Trough
Cowbell
Milking Station
Feed Cart
Horse Saddle

13. Towmart (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Bamboo Utensil Set
Copper Frying Pan
Knife Set
Bathroom Air Freshener
Candles
Potpourri
Teddy Bear
Scooter
Doll

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

Known Issues - Sep 2, 1:35PM EST:

None

Post Release Changes - Aug 30, 11:15PM EST:

-Brown Sprinkler can now be used to water any farm, not just neighbours farms
-Animal buildings now have days/hours/mins instead of % as the Ready to Harvest time
-Some non-harvestable trees (like Palm trees) started showing 'Ready to Harvest' incorrectly, this is now fixed
-Mouseover info messages on trees has been enhanced, now it says Ready to Harvest, Ready to Chop or Ready to Bark depending on the type of tree
-When you are in your farm and crops/flowers says ready to harvest, when you hire others they should see them ready to harvest as well
-When neighbor irrigate your farm, you can now use the red sprinkler right after that to double plants growth speed
-If you owned the Red Mobile Sprinkler sometimes the Brown Mobile Sprinkler was showing up instead of the Red Mobile Sprinkler
-When using the Red Mobile Sprinkler, sometimes you had to refresh to see the growth speed increased, or after a refresh the increase in growth speed was lost. Some of these issues are now corrected.

Post Release Changes - Aug 31, 5:25PM EST:

-When farm owner see crops ready to harvest (irrigated or not), they should be able to hire fine now, without getting the ""nothing is ready to harvest" message.

Post Release Changes - Sep 2, 1:35PM EST:

-Both Stables now have bigger alternative views
-The state (growth) of the crop and the mouseover information message now match (no false gone to waste stages)
-The time remaining for the next irrigation is now shown when you mouseover the sprinkler in the extended tool box icon and also when you click the sprinkler in the farm
-To avoid confusion about when your plants were irrigated or not, the Sprinkler now only show the water animation when you are allowed to irrigate the plants
-The red sprinkler in addition to doubling the growth speed, will also extend the gone to waste time, so even if you double the growth speed unintentionally by reviving your flowers, you will have the same time as before to harvest your crops, this will effectively remove the need to have the brown water sprinkler in the toolbox or storage.
-Time to irrigate is now 20hours instead of 24hours.

Post Release Changes - Sep 2, 9:00PM EST:

-When you irrigate your flowers, flowers that are still growing don't appear fully grown immediately
-You can't water a farm with the brown sprinkler that have no flowers

jcassemjr Aug 30 2011 12:35 AM

THANK YOU! Thank you for all of Your Hard Work to give us such a GREAT GAME!

al_bundy Aug 30 2011 12:36 AM

Thanks Raul appreciated as always (-:

spoiler1041 Aug 30 2011 12:37 AM

AHHHH AT last........

lynwoo60 Aug 30 2011 12:38 AM

Thankyou so much Raul the wait was worth it. Just got here in Australia and looks like the first to post. Keep up the great work this game is the only one my huby and I play. Thankyou so much

justmecookin Aug 30 2011 12:38 AM

Came straight here...havent even looked but saw everyone posting on my wall...just wanted to say thanks...you all are super...hugs

dogsrus2 Aug 30 2011 12:39 AM

wooohooo thank you!!

levarti2 Aug 30 2011 12:39 AM

I was about ready to go to bed when the popup showed my new level & extra FC$ ... thanks. I'll be awake for awhile now ... love it!!!

AussieGecko Aug 30 2011 12:44 AM

Omg omg omg

I was doing some FB postings and saw my friend bought farm 11..... I got so excited I had to come check. Wheeeeeee!!!!! THANKS EVERYONE!!!

I'm off to buy, buy, buy

Audrey45 Aug 30 2011 12:44 AM

love it all thanks so much