Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- November 21st, 2014 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=606790)

beverduster Dec 14 2014 10:52 AM

i bought the new gift giver, cant get it to send gifts every 4 hrs, like the add said you could, i looked in the game guide & caould find anything about it, it would be nice to no something on how to opperate this worthless tool, do you have to take it out of storge to get it to work?

Taz D Dec 14 2014 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beverduster (Post 5909194)
i bought the new gift giver, cant get it to send gifts every 4 hrs, like the add said you could, i looked in the game guide & caould find anything about it, it would be nice to no something on how to opperate this worthless tool, do you have to take it out of storge to get it to work?

Hi beverduster,
The tool needs to be in storage to work, so no you don't have to take it out of storage for it to work. It only works for sending gifts through the Send Gifts tab. It will not work for sending gifts from the neighbor bar or from the My Requests tab for sending gifts back. You do not have to click on the tool to get it to work. You leave it in storage, go to the Send Gifts tab and send your gifts. Four hours later you can send those same players gifts again from the same tab.

max_river Dec 14 2014 03:29 PM

is it not time to close this thread lol

SeniorCornwall Dec 14 2014 09:49 PM

Should be.... I was hoping for an early Christmas update this month - around the 15th like in some of the past months.... Would be a nice present :)

SilentOneCanada

psycho_mommi Dec 14 2014 11:49 PM

if we're putting in some christmas wishes, some xtra FC would be nice. and maybe a story from Stoneface. or Both. :D:D:D

leighwj1960 Dec 15 2014 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perryalexander (Post 5908990)
Following up on the number of farms issue, it would help if there were a way to find the unplanted farms from the Farm Status screen? It lets you sort by quantity or by amount but there is no way to sort by Farm Number. If you sorted by the farm number or order the farms are on the farm, you could scan to see which farms are not included. That would give you help in finding the ones that still need to be planted. Right now I have 18 of 20 with crops planted and am searching for the last two to do.

I use a free alarm program to keep track of all my farms, just do a google search for the term farm report alarm to find it.
Hopefully the moderators will allow me to pass this information along, I know they don't allow me to post the link directly :(

DianeCK Dec 15 2014 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leighwj1960 (Post 5909582)
I use a free alarm program to keep track of all my farms, just do a google search for the term farm report alarm to find it.
Hopefully the moderators will allow me to pass this information along, I know they don't allow me to post the link directly :(

-----------------------------------
I use the farm stats it shows everything on every farm .. what's ready whats growing what went to waste .. its in the tool box on left looks like a pie next to the quest box.. above the clock that shows what was watered.. hope its what you were looking for..

dorissau Dec 15 2014 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DianeCK (Post 5909606)
-----------------------------------
I use the farm stats it shows everything on every farm .. what's ready whats growing what went to waste .. its in the tool box on left looks like a pie next to the quest box.. above the clock that shows what was watered.. hope its what you were looking for..

You are so right!! Just use the farm stats tool and do "crops-growing-now-all farms" and they will come up in numerical order. Don't need anything from outside sources or anything new.

jkmyer Dec 15 2014 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorissau (Post 5909646)
You are so right!! Just use the farm stats tool and do "crops-growing-now-all farms" and they will come up in numerical order. Don't need anything from outside sources or anything new.

I don't have enough big farms to use that for my crops yet, so the outside one will work for now

Rob T Dec 16 2014 12:38 AM

Thankyou all for your feedback on the new release, i am now closing this thread. Please post any help questions, feedback and suggestions in the appropriate forums :) Thankyou