Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 28th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434702)

Hornyroo Aug 22 2011 06:10 PM

Raul is in the house!!!!

Hornyroo Aug 22 2011 06:12 PM

**** and gone again... he is such a tease!!

driverdave Aug 22 2011 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hornyroo (Post 4809122)
Raul is in the house!!!!

aw shucks u done scared him away .......

Raine Logan Aug 22 2011 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hornyroo (Post 4809126)

:mad: next time you see him ... lasoo his arse and tell the other devs they ain't getting him back till we get our new farm!

driverdave Aug 22 2011 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raine Logan (Post 4809154)
:mad: next time you see him ... lasoo his arse and tell the other devs they ain't getting him back till we get our new farm!

hmm this sounds promising...we kidnap raul ...must tell Al Bundy lol

Raine Logan Aug 22 2011 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by driverdave (Post 4809170)
hmm this sounds promising...we kidnap raul ...must tell Al Bundy lol

at this point we're willing to try anything no?

:)

Raine Logan Aug 22 2011 06:28 PM

we just want our new farm ... we don't even care we're being whiny little brats!

kahra01 Aug 22 2011 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deborah1979 (Post 4808714)
:p I think the more experienced players can REALLY appreciate all of the upgrades that have been made, perhaps a little more than people that started playing several months after the game was released. Not only do I remember when 34 (35??) whatever was the top level, but you worked single plot by single plot to save enough to buy THE BIG MANSION!!! Then a second farm was added, tools, facilities, etc. What about the gift exchange?? How great was that?? Suddenly, it didn't matter what your thoughtful neighbors sent to you, you could get what YOU really wanted!! And some of the latest, where you can go to work on someone's farm and no longer get the pop-up box between each facility!! And the multiple hire in the market is especially nice, since I hire all of my harvesting and plowing done. I could go on and on, and yes, I am eager to see the next farm and new crops, facilities, etc., but they will all come in due time. Patience, grasshopper. :D Meanwhile, Happy Farming!!

Ah yes indeed.. the game has come a long long way.. and certainly picked up pace big time when Raul joined! Yes I was sure max level back then was 34 as well. OMG werent we so excited when we could finally get that mansion! What an awesome game! :)

kahra01 Aug 22 2011 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hornyroo (Post 4809126)

OH he did that the last time and a few hours later the update came in.. can we be so lucky again? lol :)

DARLENEW Aug 22 2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahra01 (Post 4809254)
Ah yes indeed.. the game has come a long long way.. and certainly picked up pace big time when Raul joined! Yes I was sure max level back then was 34 as well. OMG werent we so excited when we could finally get that mansion! What an awesome game! :)

Oh yes, I remember those days......we worked our butts off, working for neighbors, plowing, planting, harvesting, fighting over the plots...lol....if the newbies had to work that hard, they would quit....the "old timers" appreciate what we have now and what we look forward to getting!!!! GO FARMTOWN!!!!